General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Post by Beast Blood »

Handsome Shrek wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:47 am I hate the default "Godzilla in a sundress" profile pic for new users. How do I get rid of it?
If you have uBlock Origin, you can select it and delete it. It's what I do with animated avatars/signatures. lol

Lecontinentperdu
Monsterland Worker

Post by Lecontinentperdu »

Lecontinentperdu wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:06 am Hi everyone. It's been a few days days that whatever the device I use (smartphone, PC or Mac), I can't find the "active topics" button anymore... Am I alone in this?
Everything is now back to normal

Handsome Shrek
JXSDF Technician

Post by Handsome Shrek »

Still not sure what the harm would be in taking me off the New Users list, unless you wanna be incredibly petty. But you know whatever, I don't make the rules

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Handsome Shrek wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:16 pm Still not sure what the harm would be in taking me off the New Users list, unless you wanna be incredibly petty. But you know whatever, I don't make the rules
Still not sure what the rush is. You even said you don't need to be removed from the group. Your posts are being approved, so, not sure what the problem is. Unless you have something you wish to share?
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Maritonic wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:34 am
Handsome Shrek wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:16 pm Still not sure what the harm would be in taking me off the New Users list, unless you wanna be incredibly petty. But you know whatever, I don't make the rules
Still not sure what the rush is. You even said you don't need to be removed from the group. Your posts are being approved, so, not sure what the problem is. Unless you have something you wish to share?

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

For whatever reason, I can't post in the fantasy match section for whatever reason. The option to create a topic or reply doesn't exist. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not though.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

TyrantGojira wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:54 pm For whatever reason, I can't post in the fantasy match section for whatever reason. The option to create a topic or reply doesn't exist. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not though.
Try it now, let me know if it works or not.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

It’s working again! Thank you.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

I'm not sure if this is due to my mobile phone for the forum. But whenever I visit the forum with phone at a horizontal angle, all the thread titles overlap on each other.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Handsome Shrek
JXSDF Technician

Post by Handsome Shrek »

Can I get taken off the new users list please? I have no idea why I'm still on it...
Last edited by Handsome Shrek on Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Everytime i get near a post that has a GIF, the site starts to slow down.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Wrong topic
Last edited by G-Matt on Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Weird place to ask.

Anyone else getting fucknig annoying Bee Keeper emails recently about DIY home shit? They always link back to the TK forum on some random ass post of mine stating how it's a "excellent thesis". Obviously it's all crap but I suspect there's a random bot account in here who likes spamming emails.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

The forums love to keep me from staying signed in. Even with our trusty ‘Remember Me’ option.
For Emperor and Empire!

crockalley
Ronin

Post by crockalley »

I'm signed in on my computer, but I don't know my password, so I can't log in on my phone. When I try to do the "forgot password," I don't get any email. I checked the email address in my profile, and I'm not seeing a password reset email in my inbox or spam.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Hello there, I’d just thought that I’d ask about this. Eabaker has been promoted to Admin, yet his name is still green. Is this intentional, or a bug, or something else? Or maybe his admin rank is a glitch. I’m not sure.
For Emperor and Empire!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Voyager wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:58 am Hello there, I’d just thought that I’d ask about this. Eabaker has been promoted to Admin, yet his name is still green. Is this intentional, or a bug, or something else? Or maybe his admin rank is a glitch. I’m not sure.
He is now a crossbreed, a hybrid, and the chosen one. Do not question it.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:39 pm
Voyager wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:58 am Hello there, I’d just thought that I’d ask about this. Eabaker has been promoted to Admin, yet his name is still green. Is this intentional, or a bug, or something else? Or maybe his admin rank is a glitch. I’m not sure.
He is now a crossbreed, a hybrid, and the chosen one. Do not question it.
Forgive me, O’ great one.
For Emperor and Empire!

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

Eabaker is the key to all of this.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:09 pm Eabaker is the key to all of this.
We need eabaker. The