A Question About the Fantasy Matches

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Llante
Monsterland Worker

A Question About the Fantasy Matches

Post by Llante »

So on the Board Index, it says that I have to join the 'Fantasy Match' usergroup before posting. However, in the Fantasy Match section, it states that I can post in it. So what is up? Do I have to join a 'Fantasy Match' usergroup or can I just post in the section, and if I need to join an usergroup, how can I join that group?

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

Re: A Question About the Fantasy Matches

Post by ZombiezillaFans »

Yeah since I can’t post a fantasy match yet either
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Ah. See, there used to be a thing where you private messaged an admin for perms, but thats no longer the case. You have to use your SMORTS to figure out how to get into the FM's group.
To be exact, quoted from INFERNO RODAN
To those that want to be in the usergroup, figure it out yourself. It's not hard if you just look around a bit. PMs to the mods or admins asking to join the usergroup will be ignored. Think of this as a competancy test.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Llante wrote:So on the Board Index, it says that I have to join the 'Fantasy Match' usergroup before posting. However, in the Fantasy Match section, it states that I can post in it. So what is up? Do I have to join a 'Fantasy Match' usergroup or can I just post in the section, and if I need to join an usergroup, how can I join that group?
ZombiezillaFans wrote:Yeah since I can’t post a fantasy match yet either
So what you have to do is this. Find your profile icon it'll either be a symbol or text depending on your forum theme. When you click on your profile icon two options will appear "User control panel" or "Profile". Click on User control panel and you'll get taken to your account home-screen with various tabs and subtabs available but what matters is the main tabs towards the end of this tab bar where the friends and foes tab is the "User-Groups" tab will be there

Click on it and there you'll be able to apply for the Fantasy Matches section.

Yeah the whole thing is a bit snotty elitist but eh, its "their" section I suppose and I get their reasoning

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

ZombiezillaFans
Samurai

Post by ZombiezillaFans »

ROMG4 wrote:
Llante wrote:So on the Board Index, it says that I have to join the 'Fantasy Match' usergroup before posting. However, in the Fantasy Match section, it states that I can post in it. So what is up? Do I have to join a 'Fantasy Match' usergroup or can I just post in the section, and if I need to join an usergroup, how can I join that group?
So what you have to do is this. Find your profile icon it'll either be a symbol or text depending on your forum theme. When you click on your profile icon two options will appear "User control panel" or "Profile". Click on User control panel and you'll get taken to your account home-screen with various tabs and subtabs available but what matters is the main tabs towards the end of this tab bar where the friends and foes tab is the "User-Groups" tab will be there

Yeah the whole thing is a bit snotty elitist but eh, its "their" section I suppose and I get their reasoning
Wait what

Added in 2 minutes 25 seconds:
ROMG4 wrote:

Nvm I done it
FEAR ME AND DESPAIR!