Board Styles Discussion

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Missingno.
G-Grasper

Re: Board Styles Discussion

Post by Missingno. »

Aye, glad to see the Mothra style has returned! It is different without that image of her over the cross near the TK logo, but it is back for what it is, and the forums look normal to me again
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Glad people have been enjoying Shin and the old Mothra one (one of my favorites).

Just added a Xilien one, which is a quasi retro one at least from the icon perspective.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Well I feel silly for my post above.. I only just now logged in on a computer for the first time in a long while to see the Mothra theme is in fact restored in all its former glory. Prior to now, I was on my phone! I'm even more pleased to see the theme back to the way I remember it
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

It wasn't exactly popular, but recreated the Legion Teal design.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Still waiting on a black and neon green skin theme... :(

Base it on Gaira!

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Tossed up a theme for King Ghidorah... felt odd not having a style focused on one of Toho's big five.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

...and added a theme for Moguera. This one is more style over function, but some might like it.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Arbok wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:19 am ...and added a theme for Moguera. This one is more style over function, but some might like it.
I like it, though it appears to have a few formatting problems, not sure if global or just on my end.

and quoted text is very hard to read:

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

UltramanGoji wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:25 pm I like it, though it appears to have a few formatting problems, not sure if global or just on my end.

Ugh... this I'm able to confirm. What I get for not really using that page so it went unnoticed during tests. Haven't seen a quick fix so far (even updated the whole forums just as a hail mary). Are there any other pages like this that have the same problem?
UltramanGoji wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:25 pm and quoted text is very hard to read:
This one I was able to quickly fix by making the text a darker color. Thanks for highlighting the issue.
Last edited by Arbok on Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

For some reason, the Kaiju Outline (Purple) theme now has the phpBB logo instead of the monster banner :( Seems to have updated this way around the time the Moguera theme was introduced.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

GigaBowserG wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:02 pm For some reason, the Kaiju Outline (Purple) theme now has the phpBB logo instead of the monster banner :( Seems to have updated this way around the time the Moguera theme was introduced.
Thanks for pointing this out, fixed. Was caused by updating the forum version, which impacted that particular style.