Main Site Errors

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Angilas
Ronin

Main Site Errors

Post by Angilas »

Good Afternoon!

I noticed a few errors on the main site. I didn't see a thread for general main site errors, so I decided to post them here:

On the Aliens, SDF, and Misc page, CH-47J Chinook and Sadako both link to the wrong bio.

On the Monster Bios page, Orga (Phase II) links to the correct page, but the wrong anchor.

On the Godzilla vs. Megaguirus page, the Monsters section seems to be missing.

Just a quick heads up!

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Re: Main Site Errors

Post by Terasawa »

An addition, not an error: at least six shots of the Fuji eruption in Godzilla vs Mothra are actually stock shots from Submersion of Japan.

Resized Image

Resized Image
Last edited by Terasawa on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Futurian

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

BUMP THREAD!

Shouldn't Godzilla (MV) also have the Titan Call like Ghidorah does, after all he does the same thing in Dominion when ordering the Titans home.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Angilas wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:02 am Good Afternoon!

I noticed a few errors on the main site. I didn't see a thread for general main site errors, so I decided to post them here:

On the Aliens, SDF, and Misc page, CH-47J Chinook and Sadako both link to the wrong bio.

On the Monster Bios page, Orga (Phase II) links to the correct page, but the wrong anchor.

On the Godzilla vs. Megaguirus page, the Monsters section seems to be missing.

Just a quick heads up!
Thanks, fixed all of these.
Terasawa wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:09 pm An addition, not an error: at least six shots of the Fuji eruption in Godzilla vs Mothra are actually stock shots from Submersion of Japan.
Great eye! Never noticed this with the different aspect ratio, but should have. This just went up.

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:50 pmShouldn't Godzilla (MV) also have the Titan Call like Ghidorah does, after all he does the same thing in Dominion when ordering the Titans home.
Yeah to be honest his whole bio needs to be updated... it really still doesn't reflect anything from Godzilla: King of the Monsters onward.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

VGF2615
Yojimbo

Post by VGF2615 »

Most of the videos in the Videos section of Godzilla Unleashed don't seem to work anymore. I'd love to be able to watch the PAX footage and Jeremiah Cohn Interview.

https://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla ... ideos.html

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Accidentally posted this on the forum errors thread, but here it is again.

From the fairly recent Expo update:
Akira Ifukube's "Storm" theme from the Expo was featured the following year in the trailer for Godzilla vs. Hedorah (1971).
The piece used in the Hedorah trailer was actually "Volcano", not "Storm".

EDIT 29.7.2021

From the new Tokyo Olympiad Blu-ray review:
Tokyo Olympiad is presented in its original aspect ratio of 1.37:1.
It definitely doesn't look like the academy ratio.
Last edited by G-Matt on Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You