Godzilla and kaiju sightings and references in other shows

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: Godzilla and kaiju sightings and references in other shows

Post by GmkGoji »

In animaniacs, a giant is asked if he would eat gold eggs and meat with Godzilla and Rodan. Godzilla atomic breaths the giant, and Rodan claps him with his wings.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Re: Godzilla and kaiju sightings and references in other shows

Post by mikelcho »

GmkGoji wrote:In animaniacs, a giant is asked if he would eat gold eggs and meat with Godzilla and Rodan. Godzilla atomic breaths the giant, and Rodan claps him with his wings.
Yeah, and from what I remember of the episode, this Godzilla and Rodan look nothing like their actual selves, mainly due to copyright reasons. The question, BTW, was "Would you eat them in Japan with Godzilla and Rodan?" and the giant's answer was "I would not eat them in Japan with Godzilla and Rodan. I do not like gold eggs and meat - it's you that I would like to eat."

At least in the Pinky and the Brain episode "Tokyo Grows" that I mentioned before, Gollyzilla does look like Godzilla. Maybe by that time the copyright problems were all taken of.
Last edited by mikelcho on Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.