hanasiayamoshissjgod gallery?

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Kaiju-Killer 751
Monsterland Worker

hanasiayamoshissjgod gallery?

Post by Kaiju-Killer 751 »

Hello all!

Sorry to be a bother, but I was wondering if anyone knows how to access hanasiayamoshissjgod's old art given their account is suspended; I'm unsure as to WHY they disappeared from the internet entirely (albeit I can imagine a few possibilities as to while they might have disappeared) but I really miss their Godzilla art, especially their Planet Of The Monsters drawings...

If anyone has any access or a stash of their stuff, it would be GREATLY appreciated, as I can't seem to find anything about them anymore. I hope I'm not being too demanding, but I appreciate any and all help in my quest to find their old stuff.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: hanasiayamoshissjgod gallery?

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Wasn't Hanasia an art thief? They may have drawn some stuff themselves but the majority of it was from other sources.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Yeah, Hanasia's stolen a lot of art from other people, often without credit. IIRC, they've had other accounts in which they've continued stealing art without credit and even catfished with other people's pictures. You shouldn't bother looking for their account.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kaiju-Killer 751
Monsterland Worker

Post by Kaiju-Killer 751 »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:45 am Yeah, Hanasia's stolen a lot of art from other people, often without credit. IIRC, they've had other accounts in which they've continued stealing art without credit and even catfished with other people's pictures. You shouldn't bother looking for their account.
Oh...well, that explains it. I'm sorry, I was unaware (I thought it was their more...'risque' stuff that got them 'canned') I had no idea they were an outright art thief.

Thanks for the clarification, but any idea the names of any of the artists who drew some of the stuff they stole then? I remember this artist making INCREDIBLE Monster Apocalypse art but I can't remember who.

Added in 1 hour 40 minutes 50 seconds:

https://www.deviantart.com/mrgodzillajodedor/gallery

I think I found the original artist too!
Last edited by Kaiju-Killer 751 on Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.