Genome Incorporated Monsters

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Genome Incorporated Monsters

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'd been sharing the various pics of my GI monsters on my Deviantart, and so I thought I might as well share them here as well.

Genome Incorporated is a website where members can make their own monsters out of the DNA of various species, extant or extinct, and have them fight other member's creations. You can also participate in events, where you can either submit a preexisting monster or create a new own depending on what the event itself is about. Do note you need an account to be able to view people's monsters, but you can still read up on the rules and such to get a better understanding of how things go there. We'd like for more people to join this site and help make it more active.

Note: While I myself have made some pics for some of my monsters, the majority of the pics presented here have been made by other members of Genome Incorporated, with the exception of a pic I commissioned from DinoHunter2 on Deviantart. You can probably guess which pics were made by me.

Daijirasaurus, pic by PetLoverSpy.

Biosaurus

Umbratyrannus, pic by DinoHunter2.

Thorny Turtle, pic by ChocolateSawfish.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Genome Incorporated Monsters

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Umbratyrannus, pic by Superdude327.

Diegoraptor, pic by ChocolateSawfish.

Umbrajirasaurus, pic of Superdude327.

Forest Stalker, pic by ChocolateSawfish.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA