Son of Godzilla G-MAN HD Reconstruction/Edit "AVAILABLE NOW"

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
tbuick66
Young Farmer

Re: Son of Godzilla G-MAN HD Reconstruction/Edit "AVAILABLE NOW"

Post by tbuick66 »

Hi G-Man
I have been a reader of Tokyo Kingdom years and only now just registered as a member. I've been watching Godzilla films since the 60's and 70's and have always wanted to see those Showa films as I remembered them with the titan/titra dubs. I was so happy to find some of the amazing reconstructions that fans can do. Some of which shame even the original studios, Star Wars Trilogy anyone?
I have been fortunate enough to locate some of these productions and appreciate the incredible amount of effort and love that must go into them. Unfortunately, I am not able to find your restorations in the usual internet hideouts and was hoping you can provide access to your Son of Godzilla and Ghidrah restorations. From what I've read, they are incredible! Thank you for your hard work and dedication and true labor of love in restoring childhood memories for future kids and adults alike to enjoy and treasure.

Tom

70sMonsterKid
Ronin

Re: Son of Godzilla G-MAN HD Reconstruction/Edit "AVAILABLE NOW"

Post by 70sMonsterKid »

Thanks again for this and all your reconstructions! I am very appreciative of the time, effort and love you put into all of them. As someone who grewup in them, it's such a treat to have them properly presented and with their original dubs to boot!! Thanks again – appreciate your efforts!!