Random Godzilla/Kaiju Fanart

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: Random Godzilla/Kaiju Fanart

Post by UltimateDitto »

"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Had to snag it off of Google images cause the website wouldn't load, so I don't know who made this, sorry.

Also, Matt Frank.

https://www.deviantart.com/kaijusamurai ... -777090166

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

Mr. Yellow wrote:Man, I for one love the idea of redesigned kaiju in “MonsterVerse” mode. It’s like when comic book characters get reimagined. Are there a “set” of these?
If what you're asking for is if there is more of those, hope this helps!
https://www.deviantart.com/eatalllot/ar ... -741251027

And I hear we're posting godly Matt Frank... Check out his continuation of Godzilla Neo!
Image Image

GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician

Post by GoWhaleTours »

Mothra Gingerbread!Image
GO GO GOJI KUN

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

KingKong2005 wrote:
Mr. Yellow wrote:Man, I for one love the idea of redesigned kaiju in “MonsterVerse” mode. It’s like when comic book characters get reimagined. Are there a “set” of these?
If what you're asking for is if there is more of those, hope this helps!
https://www.deviantart.com/eatalllot/ar ... -741251027

And I hear we're posting godly Matt Frank... Check out his continuation of Godzilla Neo!

I really like how Matt Frank fused Kiko, the unofficial name of Kong's son in Son Of Kon, with the Godzillaverse Kong. If the Godzillaverse continues after GvK, then I hope we see Kiko in the Godzillaverse.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Anyone post this yet? Artist Noger Chen, love Santa at the bottom. Sorry I found this so late.

https://twitter.com/nogerchen?lang=en

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Living Corpse wrote:Anyone post this yet? Artist Noger Chen, love Santa at the bottom. Sorry I found this so late.]
I. LOVE. THIS. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Finally found a pic of Spacegodzilla's crystal form. Yeah it a cover for the comics, but I wanted a clean version and finally found it.

Dracosaurian
JXSDF Technician

Post by Dracosaurian »

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

The Vinestrangler

https://www.deviantart.com/kingrexy/art ... -763957944

Marlow's Giant Tree Ants

https://www.deviantart.com/kingrexy/art ... -763448329

Common Name(s): Giant ant
Genus Name: Megnathus
Species Name: giganticus
Biological name: Megnathus giganticus / M. giganticus
Etymology: The name megnathus is derived from the word "mega", and "gnathus" which means jaw, referring to its gigantic slicing jaws. Giganticus refers to its size which is tremendously large for an ant.
Location: They live on skull island and can be found on the canopy of the trees.
Defensive tools: Large mandibles with several spikes.

My Design: Since no description of the ant -let alone appearance- has ever been given, I decided to give it my shot.
The ant is a massive species that lives in the canopy of trees. It specializes in trapping and eating birds by staying motionless and using special vocal organs to produce the mating calls of several airborne species (Mainly birds) of the island as bait to lure them in. After catching prey, they either eat it or just drag it underground where they can store it.

They are in a species war against the skull crawlers since both these species inhabit underground worlds called "the hollow Earth". While digging tunnels and creating chambers, they sometimes come across hibernating skull crawlers and attack them because their natural instincts tell them to perceive any living animal that doesn't belong to their tribe as a threat to the hive. There are two outcomes, either the awakened skull crawler lays waste to their hive, and destroys their larvae, and then reaches the surface to be most likely killed by Kong, or the ants overcome the skull crawlers in prodigious numbers and use their absolutely heinous strength to reduce it to a trifle of stripped-of-flesh bones to build an empire upon.

Their jaws have a massive gape and can open 150° wide. Their bodies are green that allows them to camouflage, but the real reason why their bodies are green is because of the same rationale as to why many of the other creatures from skull island are green. They have chlorophyll (a green pigment that helps in trapping light) in their skin that succors them to produce their own food. The chloroplast is not convergently evolved, but in fact, it was passed on to them via genes from infectious algae. This has happened outside of skull island as well, in the green sea slug. This aids them in producing their own food, or photosynthesizing it, just like a plant, but only when there is a lack of food. The "green" can be easily spotted on the "fur-like" structures on their body which are basically, in a sense, leaves on bugs. But as mentioned earlier, the fact that these ants have chlorophyll in them is the reason they grow so big.
Just like most other creatures of the island, these ravening and homicidal ants are something to clearly circumvent.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Last edited by BlankAccount on Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

eatallot made an improved version of his Mechagodzilla.

https://www.deviantart.com/eatalllot/ar ... -783176834

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Cool. I like that.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

From G.N.A.

https://twitter.com/100MegaGNA/status/5 ... 7350033408

Zarm wrote:Cool. I like that.
Griffon art is so rare. It had potential that was wasted.