Make your Own Version/Incarnation(s) of a fictional character(s)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Make your Own Version/Incarnation(s) of a fictional character(s)

Post by LegendZilla »

Since we have a thread like this dedicated to making our own versions of various kaiju we all know and love, I thought I'd make one similar. Only this time, I would like to know what you'd if you were given the chance to re-interpret different fictional characters throughout ALL media and not just Toho. Firstly I will start with how I'd handle popular Superheroes.

For Superman, I would make it so that his flight-power and heat vision not natural bodily functions from being exposed to Earth's atmosphere and instead Kryptonian tech built into his suit. He will however still have super strength, speed and durability as in the character's 1938 debut. As for his actual costume, I will redesign it to look more alien and otherworldly, yet still managing to balance out a heroic look. In addition, his cape will be retractable and only used while he's flying to act as a solar sail to harness the sun's energy.

And now here's how I'd handle The Incredible Hulk. Bruce Banner will be trying to experiment new ways of humans surviving lethal doses of radiation. As a test, he creates a genetically enhanced chlorophyll by gene-splicing aloe with a type of lichen that can survive in space. After injecting said compound into his blood stream, he exposes himself to radiation to see if it can be absorbed by his body and re-processed into energy in the same vein as a plant's photosynthesis. I figured that chlorophyl will be a good foundation for why he turns green. Every time he transforms, his flesh gets ripped up, resulting in an overall ugly and disfigured look akin to Shin Godzilla. Whenever he turns back into Bruce Banner, his skin remains a sickly grey.

Lastly, I will include Iron Man. It may not be much compared to my previous ideas, but rather than getting a device implanted into his chest to prevent a shrapnel from reaching his heart, he is able to get it removed very soon after his injury, but his heart is still left in critical condition. Hence, Tony Stark receives a transplant in the form of a fusion-powered artificial heart. As a result, he would have to get blood transfusions regularly due to the harmful substances emitted by said transplant..

What fictional characters would you like to be given the reigns over? I look forward to see what your imagination holds.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.