Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe Signups and Discussion

This is a place to post and share and promote your own original creative works, such as films, digital and physical art, as well as short stories and novels.
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe Signups and Discussion

Post by Giratina93 »

Chapter 4 is now up, now with lots of more plot development.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Chapter 5 is up... What do you mean it's been two years since the prior chapter?
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Seeing this, I would like to submit a character:

Name: Silvanios
Species: Arachnohuman
Height: 6'8'
Appearance: Wears a black tuxedo most of the time, while he may seem to be normal, he has eight big spider legs on his back that can be used for mobility, he has eight eyes, sixe are hidden away, invisible to everyone, while two are in the normal position for eyes. dark brown hair, white skin.
Personality: Secretive, animal-friendly (mainly towards black widow spiders, but likes other animals)

Backstory: As an arachnohuman, his kind was persecuted, almost to the point of extinction, for they were mutations never meant to exist, so they went into hiding, but Silvanios made it into the city, and joined a clothing store to earn money. He has also learned to have basic conversations with spiders, each can understand what the other is saying.

Weaponry: Dagger, limited webs can be shot from his hands (around 5 webs per hour, each are slightly larger than him), spider legs on his back (can be easily hid with clothing), venomous front fangs appear whenever he opens the remaining six of his eyes.

Relationship with higher power: He despises all higher powers.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.