Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Re: TK the movie

Post by KaijuCanuck »

MaxRebo320 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Aside from Wataru (he goes by a different name now) you really went back to the archives for those names :lol: .
It's the first entry in a very long-running series.
JAGzilla wrote:So would AlienHulk be the main villain? Or would our plucky band of heroes be sabotaged from within by their power-crazed leader, Vega? Really, that whole mess could've been a movie. Apart from a few members' accounts being deleted, that was some A-grade entertainment. As comfortable as current TK's stability is, I do sometimes miss the unpredictable absurdity of the old days...
The whole Vega ordeal would probably be the third (or so) entry, as it'd have previously-defeated enemies returning and feature the tragic death of Legion1979 (along with Godzilla2000). Of course, he comes back in the next movie but things would no longer be the same, resulting in him just being written out of the franchise after a while.
I was not around for these, what happened?

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

MaxRebo320 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Aside from Wataru (he goes by a different name now) you really went back to the archives for those names :lol: .
JAGzilla wrote:So would AlienHulk be the main villain? Or would our plucky band of heroes be sabotaged from within by their power-crazed leader, Vega? Really, that whole mess could've been a movie. Apart from a few members' accounts being deleted, that was some A-grade entertainment. As comfortable as current TK's stability is, I do sometimes miss the unpredictable absurdity of the old days...
The whole Vega ordeal would probably be the third (or so) entry, as it'd have previously-defeated enemies returning and feature the tragic death of Legion1979 (along with Godzilla2000). Of course, he comes back in the next movie but things would no longer be the same, resulting in him just being written out of the franchise after a while.
Underworld has to be the Thanos of the franchise. :lol:

Making Lain Loki and NewBloodGodz Ultron, I guess? Yeah, that's about right.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

KaijuCanuck wrote: I was not around for these, what happened?
We do not speak of those dark days. Many users were traumatised by the ordeal. Some even have PTTKS.

Yet, for me.....it was GLORIOUS!.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

goji89 wrote:
We do not speak of those dark days. Many users were traumatised by the ordeal. Some even have PTTKS.

... Post Traumatic Toho Kingdom Syndrome?

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Post by LeaderMegatron »

Match 222: M.U.T.O ( Male) and Godzilla (Legendary) (allies) vs Kong King
Hokmuto: You are not prepared !!!!!!!
Hokmuto is King of monsters!!!
:muto:
https://media.giphy.com/media/13o6wQitMSQ6g8/giphy.gif Male MUTO roar
https://media3.giphy.com/media/W0S4GvmQEeNb2/200w.webp EMP for admins and moderators
My name is Hokmuto.
I am Hokmuto M.U.T.O (Male)
My mate is Femuto M.U.T.O (Female)

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

LeaderMegatron wrote:Match 222: M.U.T.O ( Male) and Godzilla (Legendary) (allies) vs Kong King
I think you're looking for the kwc section friendo.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
goji89 wrote:

... Post Traumatic Toho Kingdom Syndrome?
Yup. Cant mention some things nor names or dates because some just go off :lol:

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

KaijuCanuck wrote:
MaxRebo320 wrote:
Be glad.

I was a bit younger when most of this went down, so forgive if i have some inaccuracies.

Alienhulk was a drama queen who got banned for flamebaiting and causing forum drama. Vega was part of the original modstaff who decided it would be a good idea to unban every banned member to give them another chance. It failed spectacularly, lots of people yelled at vega, vega fired off bans like a machine gun, alienhulk caused more drama. Eventually bans were reinstated and vega left the staff.
Last edited by RamshackleRanger on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:
Be glad.

I was a bit younger when most of this went down, so forgive if i have some inaccuracies.

Alienhulk was a drama queen who got banned for flamebaiting and causing forum drama. Vega was part of the original modstaff who decided it would be a good idea to unban every banned member to give them another chance. It failed spectacularly, lots of people yelled at vega, vega fired off bans like a machine gun, alienhulk caused more drama. Eventually bans were reinstated and vega left the staff.
This is the making of a cinematic universe. :shock:
goji89 wrote:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:
Be glad.

This is the making of a cinematic universe. :shock:
For sure.....After many of those events we lost many members. Some were main characters around here.

*opens a 40 oz and pours on the ground*

For all the homies that didnt make it or that just up and left for a better place......Oh Lord, it should of been me Lord, WHY? WHY? It.....should of......been me.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote: *opens a 40 oz and pours on the ground*

For all the homies that didnt make it or that just up and left for a better place......Oh Lord, it should of been me Lord, WHY? WHY? It.....should of......been me.
*SLAP*

Dangit man, pull yourself together! This is our fight now! THE FORUMS MUST GO ON!

goji89 wrote:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
goji89 wrote: *opens a 40 oz and pours on the ground*

*SLAP*

Dangit man, pull yourself together! This is our fight now! THE FORUMS MUST GO ON!

[img]m.popkey.co/d75677/0m4Kz.gif[/img]
:shock: .......Your right, thanks man.

Now somebody anybody make a gif from the movie Airplane whete everbody is slapping the frantic passanger with my avatar imposed on her face....... :lol: that be awesome!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

The thought of Vega opening a Pandora's box and releasing dormant beasts, then gunning down random pedestrians with the word banned (the word is the actual bullet) is kinda hilarious. :lol:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

G.Escanor
Yojimbo

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions

Post by G.Escanor »

toho_guy01 wrote:Well, can anyone give me tips on how to do destruction sequences in Kaiju fan fics?
It would help to identify the Kaiju that's causing the destruction so that the destruction makes sense to how they would act and the abilities it would display. An example can be a kaiju like Godzilla, in which he uses his mass to tear through everything and use his atomic breath to destroy objects from a distance or military combatants. Then there are kaiju like those seen in Gamera movies, in which the kaiju go out of their way to kill and even eat humans while purposely destroying places with the most people or living things. The destruction is entirely up to the kaiju and i feel that it is important to know the kaiju you're working with. Hopefully this advice helps.
ShinEscanor156

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

You know the more I think of the TK cinematic Universe, the more I realize that goji89 would have to be the Deadpool character.
goji89 wrote:

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Dawsbfiremind wrote:You know the more I think of the TK cinematic Universe, the more I realize that goji89 would have to be the Deadpool character.
... I really, REALLY want to disagree here but you are completely correct.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Re: TK the Movie

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Directed by EA Baker...

goji89 wrote:

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Dangit, a few pictures went out of whack there.
I ain't fixing them.

Also, be aware that I just chose who was who half-randomly and half-based on the people's personalities.

Aaaand TLK is floating in midair. Great.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
goji89 wrote:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Dangit, a few pictures went out of whack there.
I ain't fixing them.

Also, be aware that I just chose who was who half-randomly and half-based on the people's personalities.
I cant believe it.......I'm on a poster.

*Morgan Freeman narration*

*Abandoning his wife and kids..... his lifelong wish fulfilled he walks off into the sunset, never to be heard from again*

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

... Am I vision?

Neat.