Fan Fiction Directory

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

NEWvicegriptyrano
Ronin

Re: Fan Fiction Directory

Post by NEWvicegriptyrano »

Okay. That was kind of what the author's discussion was for. But we all know what happened to that idea. Thanks for the tip, but I would kind of like to know what's going on here. I'm kind of new to here so I don't really know what all the rules are. Anyway, if this isn't where to post things like this, than why did everyone say that it was? And say that "there are other topics for things like this" if there aren't? If there are what are they? If there aren't, how can I make a thread that won't be shut down?

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

NEWvicegriptyrano wrote:Okay. That was kind of what the author's discussion was for. But we all know what happened to that idea. Thanks for the tip, but I would kind of like to know what's going on here. I'm kind of new to here so I don't really know what all the rules are. Anyway, if this isn't where to post things like this, than why did everyone say that it was? And say that "there are other topics for things like this" if there aren't? If there are what are they? If there aren't, how can I make a thread that won't be shut down?
The thing is with the Fan Fiction forum, you can post your stories in it as topics, just make a separate discussion thread for it like every other fan fiction here. Since you're new, I suggest putting it in the Beginning Authors section and, again, making your story its own thing, not in another thread.

If you haven't read the rules here yet, I do encourage you do so.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

To echo GodzillavsZilla, you post your stories in one topic and have a separate thread for discussion. That is basically the norm around here. Only exception being, is if the story only has post to it. Then it would be better just to keep it as one thread.

The thread here is just for you to post links to your stories for others to find, not the actual stories.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

NEWvicegriptyrano
Ronin

Post by NEWvicegriptyrano »

Understood

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Re: Beginners Directory

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Godzilla: Birth of a King (PG-13)
Story: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28033
Discussion: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28032
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

ScriptMaker12
Ronin

Post by ScriptMaker12 »

Godzilla: The Monarch Files

When Godzilla set Tokyo ablaze in 1954, he changed the world forever. As more and more monsters came out of the woodwork in the following decades, mankind fought back. Contained within this short novel is a collection of interviews with notable civilians and personnel, along with tales from the Age of Monsters. Welcome to the Monarch Files.

viewtopic.php?t=28416

Discussion thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&p=1624886

DavidJohnson214
Young Farmer

Post by DavidJohnson214 »

SWAT X M.I.B(Mondo Island Buddies)

Witness the stories of the action packed adventures of the two new generation's heroes,Kiryu,Titano,Gigan and X with the assistance of their newly found comrades, SWAT in their battle against the forces of evil who endanger the well-being of Planet Earth!

(SWAT is my first and original DBZ fanfiction series)

https://my.w.tt/yIpf5SEWC6

donaldino
Yojimbo

Post by donaldino »

FAN FICTION WRITTEN BY HANK BIRO (aka donaldino):

GODZILLA:
Elder Godzilla Trilogy (Rated R): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=30574

DRAGON BALL:
Help Save Humanity! (Rated PG-13): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=30592
Last edited by donaldino on Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Is this the right forum to pitch your ideas for a fanfic and express what ideas you have?