The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Re: The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

Post by Beast Blood »

Teaser from a battle I'm writing between two of my monsters. It's based on a demo fight I was doing for my site (which never took off the ground [RIP]) that I decided to turn into a separate thing after all.

Like the living dead, the gruesome giant lumbered forth in a shambling gait. Long claws crushed all that was unfortunate enough to be found underneath his mangled paws as he strode, curved claw tips entrenching in the cold soil with each resounding step. Raspy, wheezing breaths came forth from his jaws in strained gasps. Bloodshot, eerie glowing green eyes fixed forward in a dead gaze. Acidic saliva drooled from his yellow-fanged maw and sizzled dangerously against the earth and plants below.

Dirge had sensed power in this area, like a beacon attracting him, calling him. He wanted it, for it was sustenance. What else was he to do but listen to his instincts, to feed when his primal mind told him to? After his accident, the great Ruzkar had nothing to do but to simply live on.

The radiating presence of Dirge soon disturbed another giant, rousing it from its long deep slumber. Feronius, a famously short-tempered black bear Beast, opened a blood-red eye with a deep, annoyed growl. Rising above the treetops like an island from the sea, Feronius glared around. Wrathful eyes soon crossed the epicenter of the disturbance - a horrendously mutated animal of sorts. It was not a Beast, but its size and shape was similar.

Beast or not, it was clearly in pain. Its deformed body presented many injuries that should have meant its death. And yet, it was not Undead - Feronius could sense the pulse of life from within the creature.

His crimson gaze then took in the destruction caused by this dreadful being’s advance through the forest.

This... This thing, whatever it was, had to be put down. It had to be taken out of its misery. It had to be stopped before it obliterated the entirety of the woods. It was far too dangerous and destructive to be left alone.

Feronius rose up on his hind paws to his full height in a threatening display, roaring loudly in a clear message of aggression.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

The snow made a staisfying crunch over the bird's feet as he made his way through the MaCreeloo forest. The snow was picking up it's speed, faster than before. Cthelee concentrated on task before him. Just one more stop, and he could head back home to rest.

12-25-2020
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

donaldino
Yojimbo

Post by donaldino »

I've added 8 pages to my fan fiction script Godzilla and the Technicolor Guards. The pages make up an updated intro that's mostly finished. The intro introduces a monster named Nimbor. He has a corrosive smoke attack inspired by Shin Godzilla.

Here's the excerpt of the new intro:

FADE IN:

INT. GURSLING POLITICAL BUNKER - DAY

The mayor of the planet Gursola, ZWEYLA, sits behind her desk, with two advisors on either side of her. She fidgets impatiently. The door opens and enters two Utopian SALES AGENTS each dressed in white spandex Astro-Suits fitted with glass helmets. White Translator Plugs in their ears. They approach the desk and one removes from his suit’s chest pocket a small square case. He opens the case and holds it within reach of Zweyla. Inside are another set of Translator Plugs. She inserts them into her ears.

SALES AGENT #1
Testing. Testing.

ZWEYLA
I hear you loud and clear.

SALES AGENT #1
Our condolences to all Gurslings who died so needlessly and so unfortunately.

SALES AGENT #2
We are here to ensure the safety of you and your kind. Have you read our proposed course of action?

ZWEYLA
Yes. You transport the creature terrorizing Gursola and in exchange for saving us, you require the means to plant a new monster on our planet’s surface whenever you desire. You will be the deciders of our fate.

SALES AGENT #1
Our payment plan is not how you interpret it. Platform placement is merely a means of preventing unnecessary war between planets.

ZWEYLA
You’re preventing war by inducing fear. I’ve heard contradictions that if are true, prove your peacefulness is a facade.

SALES AGENT #2
We are aware of these rumours. They are of course false.

ZWEYLA
I hope so. We are willing to make the exchange, under one condition. You forego constructing your Platform here on Gursola until after our threat is neutralized, using the natural method described in your proposal.

SALES AGENT #1
We would need approval of this prerequisite from our superiors. Wait one moment.

Tele-Com Bracelets strapped on each agent’s wrist buzz. They lift their wrist and read what’s on-screen. They lower their wrists.

SALES AGENT #2
Our leaders have agreed to your terms. We will now contact our Astro-Team situated on Gursola, and instruct them the mission is a go.

EXT. GURSLING CITY OUTSKIRTS - DAY

Two spaceships that look like enormous upright letter I’s rest on the planet’s jungled surface side by side. Two astronauts dressed in black spandex Astro-Suits and glass helmets, SAMO and RYE, stand across from each other. Their backs lean against their respective space crafts. Samo’s Tele-Com rings. He lifts his wrist and answers it.

SAMO
Yes. Really? Understood. Yes.

Samo presses a button on the Tele-Com to disconnect the call.

SAMO
It’s tuck in time.

Samo and Rye walk over to each other and slap their hands together in a complex fashion.

RYE
That’s what I like to hear.

Samo and Rye finish their handshake, then each of them races to enter their spaceship.

EXT. GURSLING CITY - DAY

Many buildings and paved grounds are destroyed or left with craters from a corrosive attack made by the monster NIMBOR. The monster stands thirty-meters tall, with a hairless, heavily-wrinkled squirrel-like body, and a fleshy bearded dragon-like head. He stomps around in search of Gurslings to kill. Nimbor stops and stomps his foot repeatedly. He feels a hollowed-out bunker. Nimbor leans forward and points his mouth to the ground.

He roars, then from his mouth erupts a plume of thick green smoke. The smoke rapidly dissolves a half-mile hole straight through the ground. Nimbor ceases his attack and the smoke quickly evaporates.

EXT. UNDERGROUND BUNKER - DAY

Nimbor watches the lingering smoke melt further through dirt then a thick layer of cement. Residual smoke reaches the metal bunker. Its roof slowly corrodes to form an opening to the underground shelter. Gurslings look up at Nimbor from down below, many of them scream in terror.

EXT. GURSLING CITY - DAY

Nimbor roars again, then his eyes roll back into his head while he spews a black oil-like substance down through the tunnel. Enough to drown the bunker full of aliens. Nimbor stomps away from the hole he made. In the distance and high in the sky, Samo and Rye pilot their ships towards Nimbor.

INT. PLANETARY HAULER #1 - DAY

Samo sits in his pilot seat, a dashboard-console before him covered with dials, buttons, switches, and flashing lights.

SAMO
He’s a big one! Calibration two-hundred-point-two-nine!

INT. PLANETARY HAULER #2 - DAY

Rye sits in front of an identical dashboard. He and Samo spin dials, then tune them slightly. Small green lights activate above the dials.

RYE
Calibration set!

SAMO (V.O.)
Bottoms up!

Rye and Samo each pull down a large lever.

EXT. PLANETARY HAULER #2 - DAY

The two ships line themselves up precisely, space out further apart, and perform one-hundred-eighty degree spins.

Rye and Samo press buttons and flip switches so that their flight decks also spin a half-loop and the astronauts remain right-side up.

SAMO (V.O.)
Spin cycle three-point-seven!

Rye dials into a number pad, then hits enter.

RYE
Good to go!

SAMO (V.O.)
Activate spin!

Rye slams his fist onto a big red button.

The two parallel space ships slowly spin at the same exact speed, drifting towards Nimbor. The ships pick up momentum.

EXT. GURSLING CITY - DAY

Nimbor looks up and spots the astronauts headed his way. He stands fully up to get a better look at his trackers. He roars loudly. Another huge pillar of green smoke shoots from his mouth directly at the ships.

RYE (V.O.)
Projectile headed our way!

SAMO (V.O.)
Evasive maneuvers!

RYE
Whoo! That was close!

SAMO (V.O.)
Recalibrate! This is going to have to be a fly-by!

The two ships revert back to their side by side positions.

SAMO (V.O.)
Prepare for a second spin! This time speed it up two notches!

RYE (V.O.)
Now we’re talking!

The spaceships spin at an even greater speed than before. The speed increases until the ships are a blur.

SAMO (V.O.)
Ready the spikes!

RYE (V.O.)
Ready to rain!

Samo and Rye fly high over top of Nimbor. Once they’re directly above him they flip a switch causing Teleportation Spikes to shoot from the bottom of each ship.

EXT. GURSLING CITY - DAY

Long fabric-wrapped Spikes lodge themselves deep into the ground and encase Nimbor inside a round roofless cage. The fabric quickly unravels from each Spike and wraps up Nimbor from his head to his toes while holding him upright. Nimbor roars angrily. The fabric jostles from him trying to break free.

The two ships peel off from each other and Rye swoops back around to spot their progress.

RYE
Yeah! Nice and snug!

EXT. GURSLING CITY - DAY

The Teleportation Spikes warm up and give off a whirring sound that gradually gets louder, until it drowns out even the roars from the monster. The whirring stops. Nimbor vanishes. The fabric once covering him slowly drops to the ground.

EXT. MONSTER BATTLEGROUNDS OUTSKIRTS - NIGHT

The moon hangs in the sky. It’s nearly pitch-black outside. There’s a circular, flat, dried-out dirt arena that goes on for hundreds of metres, while the surrounding areas has vegetation growing.

EXT. MONSTER BATTLEGROUNDS - NIGHT

Another loud whirring sound emits from the metallic disk-like Teleportation Platform buried deep.
At the centre of the grounds the whirring sound is loudest, and it grows louder. The whirring stops. The monster Nimbor suddenly appears within the arena.

GODZILLA stomps over to the outskirts of the arena. A faint blue glow emits from his dorsal plates, and brings light to the enormous field. The blue light gradually grows brighter.

Nimbor looks up at Godzilla and cowers at his presence.

INT. UTOPIAN MAINFRAME - NIGHT

INT. HEAD UTOPIAN’S QUARTERS - NIGHT

The Head Leader of Utopia, SHEV, sleeps in his luxurious bed. A floating Tele-Com Screen silently glides into the bedroom and next to Shev’s bed. The Tele-Com rings quietly. Shev awakens, gets up and reads the mail he just received. He dials into his Tele-Com the number for Mission Control. A worker answers immediately.

MISSION CONTROL
You’ve reached Mission Control, sir. What are your orders?

SHEV
Prepare my shuttle immediately.

INT. GURSLING CITY HALL - DAY

ZWEYLA
What? He’s here now?

The Lead Utopian, Shev, enters the room, dressed in a burgundy-red spandex Astro-Suit and helmet. He takes a seat.

SHEV
My advisors sent me troubling news concerning your reluctance of us placing a Platform on your planet.

ZWEYLA
We refuse to have Gursola defiled and for Gurslings to be placed in danger. We object to your construction. We are not slaves.

SHEV
Our two planets have a spoken contract. We are prepared to take this matter to court.

ZWEYLA
You will find most judges are allies of Gursola.

SHEV
Earth lawyers are persuasive. I am certain if you do not adhere to our initial deal, war will be inevitable.

ZWEYLA
All Utopians are hereby banned from Gursola. I will soon file a restraint order. Leave now and do not return.

INT. HEAD UTOPIAN QUARTERS - DAY

UTOPIAN LAWYER
Sir, our initiative has full support from all Supreme Planets.
Last edited by donaldino on Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Godzilla2004
Yojimbo

Post by Godzilla2004 »

GODZILLA VS BAGORAH: THE PROPHECIES OF Z

Six months after the events of "Second Crisis", the world is struggling to deal with the reality of Godzilla's return. The body of the beast lays motionless where he fell, a massive facility built around him and dubbed "the Containment Zone". Momentous events often leave many ordinary people unable to comprehend them however and Godzilla's attack on New York is no exception. Soon, myths and conspiracy theories begin to take hold in the public mind.

In this aftermath, a mysterious figure emerges from the far fringe of the internet. Calling themselves "Z" and dubbed a prophet by their increasingly cult-like following, the mysterious figure claims to have inside knowledge of a vast conspiracy and that Godzilla's attack was nothing more than a hoax. "Z" predicts a great battle of good and evil for the soul of the nation and calls their followers to arms, with each new "prophecy" sounding more unhinged and incendiary and the country becoming increasingly violent and unstable as they do.

Then, from within an ancient prison, a new threat emerges. The ancient bat-monster, Bagorah, awakens and begins to satisfy its ravenous appetite. It's choice of prey? People.

Then, within the Containment Zone, a horrifying discovery is made. Godzilla's heart is beating...

As the military, scientists, and authorities scramble to try and keep a steadily spiraling crisis under control, questions linger. How do they protect the people when so many refuse to believe even their own eyes? How can a nation manage a crisis with its leader in a state of mental collapse? And, perhaps most importantly, who is the mysterious "Z" and what is the end game of their sinister agenda?

New story, a sequel to "Godzilla: Second Crisis" will be posted as soon as it's finished. You can keep up with the regular chapter updates until then on my deviantart page. (G2K4 on deviantart)