Jurassic World Evolution

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
gottatalktothefake wrote:Frontier pls
R.I.P Fakes chances at No Nut November. :lol:
F

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The only downside is you have to pay for the skin pack.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Birdman wrote:The only downside is you have to pay for the skin pack.
On the upside though, it's $2. Could be worse, all things considered.

RIP Evan.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

The classic JP stuff has renewed my interest in the game, it's all I've ever wanted in a game like this.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

They have like dozens of new skins, and they also have a lot of decorations including the dinosaur signs front the original tour.

Added in 1 day 10 hours 42 minutes 9 seconds:
I don’t think we have a JPOG thread. But I finally figured out how to give myself access to the files that were necessary to remove the limits on the dinosaurs and buildings.

I’m almost done with my all species park that I’ve never been able to make before. I just need to add the large carnivores.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

So, with the Retro Jurassic Park DLC coming, and the I'm sure improvements that have been made since it was released

Is the game worth buying?

I deliberately didn't buy it when it came out because all of the news about it being lackluster in contents and stuff like that, but with the Holiday season approaching, and the sales that will come with that, I want to know if the game is now at least worth buying
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

ManuJM1997 wrote:So, with the Retro Jurassic Park DLC coming, and the I'm sure improvements that have been made since it was released

I deliberately didn't buy it when it came out because all of the news about it being lackluster in contents and stuff like that, but with the Holiday season approaching, and the sales that will come with that, I want to know if the game is now at least worth buying
You can get the premium edition for like 30 bucks right now. I’d say it’s more than worth it.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

SoggyNoodles2016

gottatalktothefake wrote:
ManuJM1997 wrote:So, with the Retro Jurassic Park DLC coming, and the I'm sure improvements that have been made since it was released

You can get the premium edition for like 30 bucks right now. I’d say it’s more than worth it.
If you have a Xbox, they're new Xbox for Gold thing is giving it away for free. $9 on Stream too.

It's defiantly gotten better and better with every update and basically all the real problems are gone.

RIP Evan.

Shoopwoop17
Interpol Agent

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

So a new Developer stream today showed off gameplay with the Aviary, Compsognathus, and a few glimpses at new raptor skins (including the JPIII male). A picture of the JPIII Brachiosaurus was also included, and the developers play through mission 6 of the campaign which has gameplay of the Ford Explorer tour
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

We got some leaks folks!
Spoiler:
T rex can kill raptors now
https://imgur.com/a/iQXRg7C

SoggyNoodles2016

Spoiler:

Hello, old friends :`)
Spoiler:
Can't believe after 22 years, my boi TLW Pteranodon finally got back

RIP Evan.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Movie may have sucked, but JP3 Raptors were the best they've ever looked. Very happy to get them in this game. I'm gonna have to pick it up when I grab my new computer.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Alright, is there any way to put myself into a coma for three days? No?

Well shit.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

gottatalktothefake wrote:Alright, is there any way to put myself into a coma for three days? No?

Well poop.
I gotchu fam. 8-)

*Prepares needle*

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Also nice to see the aviary finally get in. Now where can this game go from here? (well besides adding an aquatic side to the place)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Well, now that the 1993 DLC has been proven to be legit, we know now the game's full road map has been leaked.

So, for what we have for the future
Spoiler:
A Jurassic World survival game is currently in the works, which Frontier may or may not be working on from what I heard.

A improved sequel is coming in 2021 to tie in with Jurassic World 3. Despite it being the focus of most of Frontier's efforts, Evolution will still be updated and given attention, just on a smaller scale. Edit: Leak says the game will have about 3 years of life before updates stop
Personally, think there's gonna be a Pterosaur pack and maybe a tiny dinosaur pack now that compy size is a thing. I don't want to see Aquatic is happening for but I'm tempted.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Spoiler:
A Jurassic World survival game is currently in the works, which Frontier may or may not be working on from what I heard.

SoggyNoodles2016

2004Zilla wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUd3HPYkBQg
That is by far, the single greatest thing I have ever seen. I am forever in your debt for this.
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Shoopwoop17
Interpol Agent

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Spoiler:
A improved sequel is coming in 2021 to tie in with Jurassic World 3. Despite it being the focus of most of Frontier's efforts, Evolution will still be updated and given attention, just on a smaller scale.
Spoiler:
If that is true... I hope that they allow us to upload our old parks into the new game, that way the effort wouldn't be lost
I hope for a tiny dinosaur pack. Psittacosaurus, Hypsilophodon, Segisaurus, and Coelophysis are all critters I would love to see in the game. Plus more odd sauropods: Saltasaurus, Amargasaurus. However, possibly controversial opinion, I would rather not see Oviraptor, Therizinosaurus, or Deinocheirus. In my opinion, those dinosaurs need feathers, and I doubt Frontier would properly feather them.
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

SoggyNoodles2016

Shoopwoop17 wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Spoiler:
A improved sequel is coming in 2021 to tie in with Jurassic World 3. Despite it being the focus of most of Frontier's efforts, Evolution will still be updated and given attention, just on a smaller scale.
Spoiler:
If that is true... I hope that they allow us to upload our old parks into the new game, that way the effort wouldn't be lost
I hope for a tiny dinosaur pack. Psittacosaurus, Hypsilophodon, Segisaurus, and Coelophysis are all critters I would love to see in the game. Plus more odd sauropods: Saltasaurus, Amargasaurus.However, possibly controversial opinion, I would rather not see Oviraptor, Therizinosaurus, or Deinocheirus. In my opinion, those dinosaurs need feathers, and I doubt Frontier would properly feather them.

Bro.....

I've been literally arguing that on the subreddit for AGES with no one agreeing.

I'm not alone.

Thank you....

(Tiny Dino and Sauropod Pack FTW)

RIP Evan.