Jurassic World Evolution

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:15 am Luckily, that issue seems to have been fixed in Evolution 2.
Yeah, I'm very glad that was addressed in the feature focus.

RIP Evan.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

I've been playing A LOT of JWE lately, so here's my official, dangerously based, dinosaur tier list for the first game. (Visual designs only, if this were based on comfort needs and whatnot a lot of these tiers would look quite different)

SoggyNoodles2016

Very nice list!

You inspired me to do one too, though it's based a lil on comfort needs and stuff like that, simply because that defined my opinion on them lol.

RIP Evan.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Regarding dinosaur fights, am I the only one that tries to keep them safe and happy? 🥺
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

SoggyNoodles2016

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:15 am Regarding dinosaur fights, am I the only one that tries to keep them safe and happy? 🥺
You're not alone. As I said, another reason the animations don't bother me. I only let fights happen for story reasons or if I was making a nature preserve and there was hunting or what not.

RIP Evan.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I’m sort of on the opposite side, I sort of like the dinosaurs fight and released the dinosaurs out in the park so I can see them attack the customers,the reasons why I do this is because I just find it entertaining

SoggyNoodles2016

I mean it is, no doubt lol, I just think it's also great to just build a beautiful park and see the dinosaurs live happily.

RIP Evan.

Shoopwoop17
Interpol Agent

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

I definitely try and keep it peaceful. I really hope that the carnivores aren't always hunting in the sequel so I can do carnivore/herbivore environments. The security faction is my least favorite because they force us to make our dinosaurs fight.
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Would it be cool in the new game when you put Indominus Rex in a cage filled with a velociraptors then it’s socially with them, becoming a alpha for the velociraptors.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:01 am Very nice list!

You inspired me to do one too, though it's based a lil on comfort needs and stuff like that, simply because that defined my opinion on them lol.
Fellow Sucho appreciator. 8-)

Built another park today and the alternate skins for Suchomimus are gorgeous. I liked the basic skin regardless but Woodland and Wetland Sucho is just a whole nother tier. Definitely my favorite carnivore in the game.
Last edited by Noble Saber on Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

SoggyNoodles2016

> 30+ ways to customize buildings and at least like, 7-10 for dinosaurs if the first one is anything to go by

Oh we eating good tonight boys

RIP Evan.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

I cannot wait for JWE2 at last we will have all the customization we always wanted in JWE1

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:11 pm > 30+ ways to customize buildings and at least like, 7-10 for dinosaurs if the first one is anything to go by

Oh we eating good tonight boys
Of course Reddit thinks it’s all a lie
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Hmm. Well, this is a step in the right direction. My interest level is a little higher, now. Man, I've been playing Planet Zoo a lot the last few days, though, and it's going to be hard to go back to a simpler park-builder game. I just wish they could sink another year into development and really pull out all the stops.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I've been meaning to get the first one for a while. Starting to wonder if i should just skip to this though.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

This is cool!

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Shoopwoop17
Interpol Agent

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

It's very cool! The forum article about it says that they wont hunt herbivores larger than they are, which makes me excited. I hope that remains mostly true for predatory dinosaurs.

Also, is the coloration of the two in the thumbnail an easter egg to the Kenner Coelophysis toys?
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Everything so far seems to be an improvement over the first game, with what sounds like enough customization to make the parks pop as much as the old school JPOG.

Might have to pre-order this one!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Besides the Mosasaur, has there been any word on any other aquatic species, namely the Plesiosaurus and Megalodon? I'm also itching for amphibious creatures like the Deinosuchus, that can come on land and water. Also, any rumors for any ice age critters? I know they're not actually part of Jurassic Park/World, but you know mosquitos existed then as well, and I don't think anybody would complain about smilodons, mammoths, megatherium, terror birds, cave bears and glyptodons. Honestly, I'd rather have some of them over multiple tyrannosaurids and ceratopsians.

Just imagine pitting a raptor pack against some terror birds...
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?