Jurassic World Evolution

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Post by Thatguy4683 »

gottatalktothefake wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:17 pm SteamDB accidentally leaked the next DLC, it’s camp Cretaceous
Scorpius rex?

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:57 pm
gottatalktothefake wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:17 pm SteamDB accidentally leaked the next DLC, it’s camp Cretaceous
Scorpius rex?
All we know is it’s called “camp Cretaceous dinosaur pack”
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

So based off what I know,

Monolophosaurus, Scorpius Rex, and the Spinoceratops (or at least a speculative adult) are the only new dinos they can add.

Potentially, there might be some skins of the CC variants (Bumpy, Toro, Big and Little Eatie, the glowing Paras), so interesting to see what shows up

Added in 20 seconds:
Oooooh or potentially, this is a tie in to season 5 and has new species from that.

RIP Evan.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:20 pm Added in 20 seconds:
Oooooh or potentially, this is a tie in to season 5 and has new species from that.
Hopefully they won’t add the humanoid robots.

Godzillakuj94
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzillakuj94 »

Would love to see the CC Ouranosaurus, hate the current model as is

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Godzillakuj94 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:17 pm Would love to see the CC Ouranosaurus, hate the current model as is

Ask and ye shall receive
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

SoggyNoodles2016

- adds Scorpius and Monolophosaurus

- Ouranosaurus and Kentrosaurus variants (like the RTJP DLC in 1 and likely what will happen with the Dominon species)

- Bumpy, Toro, 2 Bioluminescencet Para, Bary Trio, and Big Eatie skins.

- free update with new decoration features including individual trees, a first person mode, and a 'species viewer " (the long awaited skin preview?)

Oh yeah, this is gonna be worth it.

RIP Evan.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Hallelujah The Scorpius Rex is coming Hallelujah
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/c ... 22.599761/

Huge free update, lots of great stuff in here
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Cool, can’t wait until I see get to see scorpius rex in action again
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Aha, we can finally turn off Scientists in Sandbox! That was the one thing that really bugged me when I last played a few months ago. My ps4 is a bit broken so I cannot play my copy, but whenever I get back into this game it'll be a pleasant surprise for sure to witness the game in an even better state.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Can we please make it so we don't need rangers to perform status checks every 30 seconds? That's the biggest niggle bothering me right now.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:25 pm Can we please make it so we don't need rangers to perform status checks every 30 seconds? That's the biggest niggle bothering me right now.
Congrats, you can do exactly that in the upcoming free update, alongside playing Challenge Mode versions of the Chaos Theory maps and other quality of life updates.

Oh, and there's also the Pyroraptor, Dimetrodon, Therizinosaurus, and Quetzal as brand new animals, variant skins for the Dreadnoughtus and Giga, and normal skins for the Rex, Dilo, Paras, and a new campaign section and new Chaos Theory map and new building sets in the Dominion Biosyn Expansion Pack, for $20.00 Apparently the Atrociraptors missed the bus or are waiting for a different paid pack to come in...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Fri May 27, 2022 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Everything looks beautiful so far.

Someone better get on a Hatzegopteryx mod once this drops. I want my murderous giraffe.
He/him/his

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

I just ordered the game (found physical copy cheap). Hope it gets here soon and will probably get the DLC on my next check. Haven't been following very much, but has there been any word on ice age creatures yet? REALLY want to see some Smilodons, Giant Sloths and Mammoths mixing it up with dinos.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

I highly doubt any prehistoric mammals will be added to the game. Frontier likes to stick to animals that have some form of connection to the franchise in their DLCs.

SoggyNoodles2016

Noble Saber wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:57 am I highly doubt any prehistoric mammals will be added to the game. Frontier likes to stick to animals that have some form of connection to the franchise in their DLCs.
Spoiler:
Ironically, this means we do have a chance to see them, what with the feline in the room from Camp Cretaceous Season 4

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I mean, this is a chance of a Mantah Corp DLC being released that includes Smilodon,
Spoiler:
Nothosaurus
, and any other new species that show up in S5, as well as skins for any CC variants they missed in the first pack like Little Eatie.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:26 pm
Noble Saber wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:57 am I highly doubt any prehistoric mammals will be added to the game. Frontier likes to stick to animals that have some form of connection to the franchise in their DLCs.
Spoiler:
Ironically, this means we do have a chance to see them, what with the feline in the room from Camp Cretaceous Season 4
WHAAAAAT. This is what I get for not watching Camp Cretaceous past Season 3...

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Noble Saber wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:14 pm WHAAAAAT. This is what I get for not watching Camp Cretaceous past Season 3...
Well, almost everything else about S4 was... less interesting. You didn't miss much.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio