E3 2021

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Anguirus
G-Grasper

E3 2021

Post by Anguirus »

So, what do you all hope is announced at this year's E3? I'm hoping for
A new Donkey Kong game
A new Super Monkey Ball game
Starfield
A new Metroid game
A new Godzilla game
What about all of you?
Last edited by Anguirus on Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Re: E3 2021

Post by Jermobooka »

• Breath Of The Wild 2
• Halo Infinite
• Splatoon 3
• Gotham Knights
• Doom Slayer and/or Crash Bandicoot for Smash Bros DLC

Mainly want to see stuff for BOTW 2. Easily my most anticipated game in a long time.
Last edited by Jermobooka on Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NSZ
E.S.P.Spy

Post by NSZ »

With Elden Ring finally shown off, I have moved on to trying to manifest a Dino Crisis remake into existence.

MANIFEST, DAMN YOU!
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

All I care about is seeing if they reveal the next title update for MH Rise, and what possible collabs are in the future. Otherwise, nothing that may interest me...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

I don't really know what's coming out, so I don't have too large of a "most anticipated" list, honestly. I'm mainly looking forward to seeing who the next Smash Bros character will be (hopefully no one lame) and some news on Giga Bash would be nice. Anything beyond that will just be icing on the cake for me, really.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Anguirus
G-Grasper

Post by Anguirus »

Oh yeah, for Smash Bros. I am hoping for Dixie Kong to be revealed!

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Giratina93 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:13 pm All I care about is seeing if they reveal the next title update for MH Rise, and what possible collabs are in the future. Otherwise, nothing that may interest me...
A Picklejho announcement would literally trounce every single new game shown at E3 so far at this point
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.

I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.
G2000 wrote:What is a pride parade but a loud and public assertion that Christianity is no longer the dominant moral force in America?
#Pro-Choice

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

• Square Enix Avengers Spider-Man DLC Reveal (I hate the game, I'm just a Spider-Man stan and am always interested to see a new incarnation)

• Spider-Man 2 (Insomniac)

• Suicide Squad game play trailer

• Dino Crisis remake

• some unexpected tie in game for a franchise I like

This is all I'm expecting. Probably gonna be surprised because I'm not a big gamer and I'm surprised by what does exist (open world Avatar game? Really Ubisoft?)

They could talk to each other?

To a degree we never imagined......

CrimsonBloodX
Interpol Agent

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I missed the Xbox and Bethesda showcase, unfortunately. I was asleep when that happened. Oh well, at least the Halo: Infinite multiplayer looks really fun and we finally see what Starfield is going to be like.

I watched Ubisoft Forward yesterday. It was....not good. Rainbow six Extraction does not look like a Rainbow Six game. Tom Clancy is rolling in his game.

I'm very interested in what the Intellivision showcase is going to be. I'm not expecting much from the PC Gaming Show. I'm looking forward to what Capcom will show us. And, of course, there's Nintendo, who I'm hoping we get a lot of good stuff from them.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to watch the Square Enix showcase.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Cryptid_Liker
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I wanna see BOTW2 and, however improbable, whatever kaiju game Edward Boondocks was hinting at. Oh, Project G.G, too! And Dawn of the Monsters! And-ehm, you get the picture.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I was super excited for the Xbox/Bethesda showcase but ended up being disappointed by it. The only thing that really interested me was they finally gave a date for the Xbox Series X Doom Eternal patch. I haven't touched the game because I was waiting for that. I was also hoping they'd announce a larger expansion card. The 1TB one is almost filled up as is my native storage. Oh well at least I have Nintendo to look forward too.

Hoping for a Metroid game and a Zelda 35th anniversary collection. I know I'm going to get flack for this but I have no interest in BotW2 I didn't really care for the first one. Sure I'll get BotW2 but I'm not as excited for it as say HD versions of classic Zelda games. For the Metroid game I want the long rumored Prime Trilogy HD but I've come to accept the fact that won't happen until next year to celebrate the 20th anniversary for the first game.
optimum in mundi

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

HOLY skreeonk METROID 5 MY ASS IS READY
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.

I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.
G2000 wrote:What is a pride parade but a loud and public assertion that Christianity is no longer the dominant moral force in America?
#Pro-Choice

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

METROID DREAD, WARIOWARE, SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI 5, DANGANRONPA, AND skreeonkin’ BREATH OF THE WILD 2

that smash tekken character was incredibly disappointing but EVERYTHING ELSE MAKES UP FOR IT IN DROVES
Last edited by Jermobooka on Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Keizer

Post by Gigantis »

Jermobooka wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:43 am
that smash tekken character was incredibly disappointing
How dare you diss my man Kazuya! :evil:
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

MOMMY'S HOME, CAKE EVERY NIGHT

They could talk to each other?

To a degree we never imagined......

CrimsonBloodX
Interpol Agent

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Capcom's showcase was so incredibly underwhelming. Like, what the hell was that?
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

ClandestineCanine9
Monarch Researcher

Post by ClandestineCanine9 »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:38 am HOLY skreeonk METROID 5 MY ASS IS READY
LET'S skreeonkin GOOOOOOOOO
モスラ! ゴジラ! ギドラ!
never forget tadpole

LSD Jellyfish

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Jermobooka wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:43 am METROID DREAD, WARIOWARE, SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI 5, DANGANRONPA, AND skreeonkin’ BREATH OF THE WILD 2

that smash tekken character was incredibly disappointing but EVERYTHING ELSE MAKES UP FOR IT IN DROVES
Last year during the height of the corona virus pandemic, I played Metroid Zero Mission, Super Metroid, and Metroid Fusion (I played the remake of Metroid 2 when it came out). I absolutely love the Metroid series, and I'm glad they're continuing it.

While I'm sure it'll still be a conventional Metroid game, but I'm so glad what they showed so far was completely original new enemies/tone. It's annoying when video games aim heavily towards nostalgia and recycle past elements. This felt fresh, and I'm excited.

The new suit looks strange...I dig it!
Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

For me this E3 was pretty meh. Maybe its because I hyped myself up but I just wasn't impressed with this E3. If I had to give a clear winner for E3 this year it'd be Nintendo hands down because they showed some new titles whereas the others mainly talked about titles we already new about. I'm guessing companies didn't show stuff off because of the pandemic. Hopefully there's still some gaming surprises for the rest of this year. Supposedly Nintendo has more Zelda stuff like Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess HD and Ocarina of Time HD. I'm guessing they didn't show those off because they didn't want people to skip Skyward Sword HD.

Even though this E3 was meh for me its still no where near as bad as the 2008 E3.
optimum in mundi

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:17 am Capcom's showcase was so incredibly underwhelming. Like, what the hell was that?
I was hoping for a new Dino Crisis or SF6, but hyped AF for Metroid Dread (which I already pre-ordered BTW). And good to know RE:V is getting story DLC. I wonder who's gonna be in it?

But yeah, Nintendo wins this year's E3 hands down.
Last edited by KManX89 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"