What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
godzilla98rules
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby godzilla98rules » Tue May 05, 2020 9:24 am

Some a**hole bot hacked into my Steam account yesterday and changed up a lot of my settings. I thankfully got it under control, but I'm still pissed!
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4HAZwFtUEJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

kingkevzilla88
G-Grasper

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:20 am

My sister had bought a dog online and got ripped off. I'm annoyed, the guy got a £100 off saying that he was getting did of his puppy because his wife was in hospital with coronavisirus. Then it was that he was leaving the country and that dog was going to be dropped off by a delivery company. She has reported the guy to the site and the police.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Fri May 08, 2020 11:06 am

godzilla98rules wrote:Some a**hole bot hacked into my Steam account yesterday and changed up a lot of my settings. I thankfully got it under control, but I'm still pissed!

Late response, but something similar happen to my Skype account. Someone told me they were getting weird messages from it and asked if it was me. I hadn't used the thing in years, sure enough, bot hacked.

KManX89
G-Grasper

Postby KManX89 » Mon May 11, 2020 8:07 am

Maverick Centigrade wrote:One of our family pets has passed away. We had her since 2007. Mainly my mom's dog for a long time, then my mom gave her to a close a friend for a few years when my mom got cancer. She eventually came back to our family and now she's gone. She was a little chihuahua that just couldn't stand to be alone. She always needed someone to be with her. She was a sweet animal and a significant part of my life. Not doing well with this news. It hurts.

Sorry for your loss. As someone who's lost 2 cats, I feel your pain.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

kingkevzilla88
G-Grasper

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:14 am

So, I started an account on Newgrounds yesterday and well, I tried to log into it today and my password doesn't work. I've reset it twice now and it still doesn't work.

gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Postby gvamp » Sat May 23, 2020 4:46 pm

kingkevzilla88 wrote:My sister had bought a dog online and got ripped off. I'm annoyed, the guy got a £100 off saying that he was getting did of his puppy because his wife was in hospital with coronavisirus. Then it was that he was leaving the country and that dog was going to be dropped off by a delivery company. She has reported the guy to the site and the police.

That is the biggest scam ever. I'm surprised you didn't already know about it.

Any way getting back on topic. I'm sure you guys heard about it since it made national news but that flooding in central Michigan because of dam failures, yeah that was my home town. Thankfully my house was spared but the downtown area, gone. Every business has to start over from scratch. The buildings got trashed. In fact the place where I started working almost 20 years ago as a teenager has to be bulldozed over.

Its very, very sad and the pictures you've seen on social media or the news don't do it justice.
optimum in mundi

kingkevzilla88
G-Grasper

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:29 am

gvamp wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:My sister had bought a dog online and got ripped off. I'm annoyed, the guy got a £100 off saying that he was getting did of his puppy because his wife was in hospital with coronavisirus. Then it was that he was leaving the country and that dog was going to be dropped off by a delivery company. She has reported the guy to the site and the police.

That is the biggest scam ever. I'm surprised you didn't already know about it.

No, I did know. It was my sister, who fell for it. I tried to get her to go for a rescue dog.

Any way getting back on topic. I'm sure you guys heard about it since it made national news but that flooding in central Michigan because of dam failures, yeah that was my home town. Thankfully my house was spared but the downtown area, gone. Every business has to start over from scratch. The buildings got trashed. In fact the place where I started working almost 20 years ago as a teenager has to be bulldozed over.

Its very, very sad and the pictures you've seen on social media or the news don't do it justice.

That's awful, I'm really sorry to hear about it.

ScootaVaran
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby ScootaVaran » Mon May 25, 2020 1:55 pm

Ugh.. double hitter today.

First my truck started leaking antifreeze this morning and then my PS4 pro completely crap out today...
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

kingkevzilla88
G-Grasper

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:45 pm

I'm going to be talking a break from here for a little while, I've got some stuff that I need to work on and I just feel like I need a break. If anyone needs me, I'll be over on Kaiju Galaxy and my art pages.

Kaiju-King42
Kwaidan

Postby Kaiju-King42 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:15 pm

https://www.scribd.com/document/3527559 ... Affidavits

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein

Why haven't I heard anything about this until now?

Someone, please, kill this man.
JAGzilla wrote:Somebody skreeonking sig this. :lol:

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:43 pm

Kaiju-King42 wrote:https://www.scribd.com/document/352755967/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein

Why haven't I heard anything about this until now?

Someone, please, kill this man.

Trump's been accused of rape and other forms of sexual assault for decades now. And since he was "friends" with Epstein, a literal honest to god human trafficker, I wouldn't put it past him. And I put friends in quotes cause I wouldn't put it past him that Trump ordered him killed and made to look like a suicide to cover his own ass. Dude has no friends, he's a skreeonking psycho.

LSD Jellyfish
Keizer

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:47 pm

Just depressed about all the poop going on in America at this point.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Postby gottatalktothefake » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:29 pm

Woke up this morning to a mouse sniffing my face
Legit, every KoTM hater I have ever seen on social media or interacted with are all the same. They are either these young kids to middle aged adults so detached from anything beyond the Japanese films that they can't enjoy anything that doesn't begin with one of the Toho logos. They're the type that would of had no issues with KoTM if it was a Japanese-made production and think films like Godzilla vs. Monster Zero are the pinnacle of human drama.
-MM

tyrantgoji
E.S.P.Spy

Postby tyrantgoji » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:34 pm

gottatalktothefake wrote:Woke up this morning to a mouse sniffing my face

Did you happen to eat something cheese related last night? :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kingkevzilla88
G-Grasper

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:51 pm

Jesus!

Get as many traps as you can and call an exterminator right way.

LSD Jellyfish
Keizer

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:50 pm

I used to have a mouse infestation in my apartment in nyc. God speed to you.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

Major sssspielberg!
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Major sssspielberg! » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Bruh skreeonk that
PitchBlackProgress wrote:Minya’s got class, dude one-shot Ghidorah and got all that MonsterLand p****y afterwards.

edgaguirus wrote:Your climax sounds better than the one we got in the movie.

:xilien: :xilien: :xilien: Join me in.... Escape! :xilien: :xilien: :xilien:

VoyagerGoji
Interpol Agent

Postby VoyagerGoji » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:57 pm

I just came down with a horrible headcold. Not going to school and I feel terrible.

Upside: I can play games and post on TK all day! I'm not sure if this belongs on the 'made your day' thread or this one.
Last edited by VoyagerGoji on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’ve been on a great Voyage, and now that I’m finally here...

You’re all doomed

tyrantgoji
E.S.P.Spy

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:58 pm

VoyagerGoji wrote:I just came down with a horrible headcold. Not going to school and I feel terrible.

u go check for COVID right naow boi.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

VoyagerGoji
Interpol Agent

Postby VoyagerGoji » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:03 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:I just came down with a horrible headcold. Not going to school and I feel terrible.

u go check for COVID right naow boi.

I did a few days ago, came back with a negative.
I’ve been on a great Voyage, and now that I’m finally here...

You’re all doomed

Return to “General Discussion”