What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GmkGoji
Interpol Agent

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby GmkGoji » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:07 pm

Yesterday, someone sent my friend a picture of ripped out human spines. Makes me think about what is wrong with people.
Dess dess!

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:12 pm

GmkGoji wrote:Yesterday, someone sent my friend a picture of ripped out human spines. Makes me think about what is wrong with people.

So..some guy for literally no reason or context, just decides to send a picture of human spines?..You sure he wasn't contacted by a murderer that escaped the insane Asylum?
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby goji89 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:43 pm

Maybe he was showing off his Mortal Kombat skills....

*shrug*
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

GmkGoji
Interpol Agent

Postby GmkGoji » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:34 pm

goji89 wrote:Maybe he was showing off his Mortal Kombat skills....

*shrug*

No, I mean IN REAL LIFE human spines. I got sick just from looking at the image.
Dess dess!

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:50 pm

GmkGoji wrote:Yesterday, someone sent my friend a picture of ripped out human spines. Makes me think about what is wrong with people.

Same except it's their penises and/or assholes and it's multiple times a day, every day. Ignoring can be seen as approval or "you must not have seen it", insulting and condemning can be what they want. There's no winning with people like that.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

GmkGoji
Interpol Agent

Postby GmkGoji » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:56 pm

Fish Cakes wrote:

Same except it's their penises and/or assholes and it's multiple times a day, every day. Ignoring can be seen as approval or "you must not have seen it", insulting and condemning can be what they want. There's no winning with people like that.

This was done on a discord server that i'm a mod on. My friend who's also a mod, got the picture. He blocked the guy instantly afterwards and showed the picture to the rest of the admin/moderation team. Needless to say, the guy who sent the picture was banned. Previously, he had gone quite overboard with sexual talk and all sorts of things. We gave him many chances to change, but he never did. You're right, you just cant win with these people.
Dess dess!

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:31 am

Cheeseus Crust.

MinorBone Good
Yin-Yang Master

Postby MinorBone Good » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:37 am

So, my college is closing down for the entire semester due to the stupid crappy virus. So now I’m practically paying for an all online classes, which I DESPISE. And it looks like the class I liked the most, Animation, can’t be an online course. So now I probably won’t be able to take that class again. I guess I can’t enjoy college or whatever. :cry: :cry:
Current Quatheral Population: 500!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 210!
Showcased Above: #174 Laricksu

The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

LSD Jellyfish
Keizer

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:05 pm

MinorBone Good wrote:So, my college is closing down for the entire semester due to the stupid crappy virus. So now I’m practically paying for an all online classes, which I DESPISE. And it looks like the class I liked the most, Animation, can’t be an online course. So now I probably won’t be able to take that class again. I guess I can’t enjoy college or whatever. :cry: :cry:

You don't happen to be part of the CUNY/SUNY system do you (NY public colleges)?

In that case that sucks, it sucks doing online classes, despite what some of the *ahem* lazier people say. For a liberal arts education, there's a lot of wealth of interacting and learning from others.

In any case, good luck.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

MinorBone Good
Yin-Yang Master

Postby MinorBone Good » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:08 pm

LSD Jellyfish wrote:You don't happen to be part of the CUNY/SUNY system do you (NY public colleges)?

In that case that sucks, it sucks doing online classes, despite what some of the *ahem* lazier people say. For a liberal arts education, there's a lot of wealth of interacting and learning from others.

In any case, good luck.

Yeah, it’s a shame. At least I get another week to enjoy the rest of my classes while I can. Thanks for the luck LSD! :)
Current Quatheral Population: 500!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 210!
Showcased Above: #174 Laricksu

The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

GodzillaFan1990's
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:52 am

Edit: Everything I said I didn't mean. I just cracked under peer pressure.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
My rules:

1. If I start getting carried away, I simply just log off and come back later.
2. Think before I suddenly post.
3. Try not to post image only posts even if they're just for fun and jokes.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:16 pm

MLB has been suspended until further notice. Because of course it is.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

SuperPawnageGigan
Interpol Agent

Postby SuperPawnageGigan » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:18 am

This morning i have allergies and i puked this morning. I hate it so much.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

GodzillaFan1990's
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:31 am

comment deleted
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
My rules:

1. If I start getting carried away, I simply just log off and come back later.
2. Think before I suddenly post.
3. Try not to post image only posts even if they're just for fun and jokes.

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:06 am

Man i do not feel well..body aches, super tired, throat raspy.

Don't think it's Coronavirus. Probably just the flu because my cousin had that.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:48 am

tyrantgoji wrote:Man i do not feel well..body aches, super tired, throat raspy.

Don't think it's Coronavirus. Probably just the flu because my cousin had that.

It's super Hell STDs.

kingkevzilla88
G-Grasper

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:46 am

I just find out that some people have become so panicked about Coronavirus, that vets are getting flooded with calls from people wanting their pets out down. Because there's a bullshit rumour going around that you can get it from dogs. I'm very sorry if this upsets anyone here.

LSD Jellyfish
Keizer

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:11 am

kingkevzilla88 wrote:I just find out that some people have become so panicked about Coronavirus, that vets are getting flooded with calls from people wanting their pets out down. Because there's a bullshit rumour going around that you can get it from dogs. I'm very sorry if this upsets anyone here.

Even if that’s true (dogs can get it, they can’t) that’s bullshit because the sane thing to do, is just avoid other dogs, and if you have the luxury, let them go out in the backyard and not interact with others.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

godzilla98rules
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby godzilla98rules » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:29 am

We were going to go see King Kong 1933, but our Cinemark was closed because of a busted waterline. Thankfully it wasn't the Covid-19, but Kong was only going to play today.
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4HAZwFtUEJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Kwaidan

Postby Spirit Ghidorah 2010 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:50 am

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:I just find out that some people have become so panicked about Coronavirus, that vets are getting flooded with calls from people wanting their pets out down. Because there's a bullshit rumour going around that you can get it from dogs. I'm very sorry if this upsets anyone here.

Even if that’s true (dogs can get it, they can’t) that’s bullshit because the sane thing to do, is just avoid other dogs, and if you have the luxury, let them go out in the backyard and not interact with others.

At least as of Friday, there is no evidence the virus infects dogs. But if you're positive you should still quarantine them anyways, since they can still physically carry the virus if you were in close contact with them (just like any other object).
Herpy Derpy Doo

TK's Resident Physician

goji89 wrote:Guess I'll leave, this place isn't what it used to be.

#Pro-Choice

Return to “General Discussion”