What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
ScootaVaran
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby ScootaVaran » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:14 pm

Someone I know somehow found me on Instagram. Nothing nefarious by any means, but I like to keep my interests private, you know? (that sounded a bit wrong)
What I mean is I basically just use Instagram and Facebook to talk about stuff like Dinosaurs, cryptozoology, random science and even put up random pics of my figures. Stupid I know, but I enjoy it.
Now I'm wondering if I should scrap all that and start a new profile while losing all my followers.
Last edited by ScootaVaran on Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:32 pm

ScootaVaran wrote:Someone I know somehow found me on Instagram. Nothing nefarious by any means, but I like to keep my interests private, you know? (that sounded a bit wrong)
What I mean is I basically just use Instagram and Facebook to talk about stuff like Dinosaurs, cryptozoology, random science and even put up random pics of my figures. Stupid I know, but I enjoy it.
Now I'm wondering if I should scrap all that and start a new profile while losing all my followers.

Oof. That's legit. It's the opposite for me, I wouldn't care about people I know in real life finding this place (I'm open about how weird, nerdy, and obnoxious I am with them too), but if any of the members here found my Twitter or instagram, I'd be really bothered.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:16 am

Given I'm up to my repetitiveness and skreeonking about over Disney, Ice Age, A Quiet Place, MCU, kaiju being a stigma to GA and nowadays used to Disney and superheroes, Godzilla vs. Kong not doing well whatever I considered leaving the site again (Guess my requested two month ban was all for nothing...) for a while but decided not to .

I just need to try and learn to not keep doing this. Try thinking before posting or stop myself and think what I'm about to do before posting it. I don't really blame some people on here for liking me like Manu and SpiritGhidorah and they are right what I am. I don't know if what I just keep doing is a habit or part of my autism (No offense to those that has it) but for everyone I've annoyed you have every right being to not like me and I know its hard to believe me at this point giving I keep putting that knife into your backs or how many leaves I keep turning over but I'm gonna try.

Regardless its all still no excuse given I'm 27 years old and been doing this poop for 10 years now. This is a god damn wake up call to myself.

I'm truly sorry to all I've really annoyed and I have nothing to prove I just gotta try not doing anymore of this is all and I'm gonna start now.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

gottatalktothefake
G-Grasper

Postby gottatalktothefake » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:06 am

Hit a skreeonking deer on my way to work this morning
"Next time it'll be flawless."

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:14 am

gottatalktothefake wrote:Hit a skreeonking deer on my way to work this morning

Ouch. Clearly you pulled through, but did your car?

gottatalktothefake
G-Grasper

Postby gottatalktothefake » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:39 am

JAGzilla wrote:
gottatalktothefake wrote:Hit a skreeonking deer on my way to work this morning

Ouch. Clearly you pulled through, but did your car?

I clipped it with my bumper, the number is detached on the driver side and a bit of the plastic on the bottom is broken but the damaged was isolated. None of the internal stuff was damaged though. It sucks but it could have been a LOT worse.

I was half an hour late because of it.
"Next time it'll be flawless."

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:16 am

gottatalktothefake wrote:I clipped it with my bumper, the number is detached on the driver side and a bit of the plastic on the bottom is broken but the damaged was isolated. None of the internal stuff was damaged though. It sucks but it could have been a LOT worse.

I was half an hour late because of it.

Ah. Well, good to know it wasn't a total disaster... except for the deer, I guess.

kingkevzilla88
JXSDF Technician

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:29 am

I've got a nasty stomach bug today.

HedorahIsBestGirl
Yin-Yang Master

Postby HedorahIsBestGirl » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:25 am

Went to the DMV (which is an hour away) to get my driver's license and new state car registration and found out that I need a social security card. Never needed it before, just had the number memorized since I was 18. Problem is, the card is eight states away and by the time I get it, my car registration is gonna be expired and, knowing my luck, I'll get a ticket on the way to the DMV to renew it.

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:14 am

Its -38 where I am now. Jesus as if it can't be cold enough...-_-

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Postby Rhedosaurus » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:15 am

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Its -38 where I am now. Jesus as if it can't be cold enough...-_-

It's 18-low 20's here in Michigan and I work outside, so you have my sympathy.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:36 am

Its 42 degrees here. I'm dying of cold!!
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

JAGzilla
Kwaidan

Postby JAGzilla » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:28 am

Godzilla21 wrote:Its 42 degrees here. I'm dying of cold!!

41 here. And it really does feel pretty cold to me. :lol: I always say I'd like to move to someplace like Montana, but the cold would kill me. I could tolerate it fine as a kid in Ohio, but Georgia has made me soft.

tyrantgoji
EDF Soldier

Postby tyrantgoji » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:06 am

Godzilla21 wrote:Its 42 degrees here. I'm dying of cold!!

Nah your gonna be fine! Maybe it's because i'm a winter baby but i love cold weather. Even when it is to cold (like the time it was -5 outside) at least i could say "Well, I ain't 70 degrees in summer!" :lol:

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:20 am

Oh great as if the cold weather wasn't bad enough. Now I got an pain on the side of my left neck. Probably pulled or sprained a muscle while sleeping last night...-_-

G2000
E.S.P.Spy

Postby G2000 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:10 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Its -38 where I am now. Jesus as if it can't be cold enough...-_-

Are we supposed to read that as 38 degrees or 38 below zero
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

kingkevzilla88
JXSDF Technician

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:57 am

I've had a swollen jaw for the last few days, it was so bad that I had to go the doctors. So been taking painkillers and stuff to reduce the swelling, it's working just not enough for me to enjoy my Christmas dinner.

tyrantgoji
EDF Soldier

Postby tyrantgoji » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:26 am

kingkevzilla88 wrote:I've had a swollen jaw for the last few days, it was so bad that I had to go the doctors. So been taking painkillers and stuff to reduce the swelling, it's working just not enough for me to enjoy my Christmas dinner.

Ouch! What did you do to make that happen?

kingkevzilla88
JXSDF Technician

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:47 am

tyrantgoji wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:I've had a swollen jaw for the last few days, it was so bad that I had to go the doctors. So been taking painkillers and stuff to reduce the swelling, it's working just not enough for me to enjoy my Christmas dinner.

Ouch! What did you do to make that happen?

It's either a viral infection, or the mumps. Well this morning, I put some ice on the side of my jaw and that has improved things quite a bit.

godzilla98rules
Futurian

Postby godzilla98rules » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:37 pm

I am on "call" for work this week because they had to make room for the new folks. Time to look for another job.......
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4HAZwFtUEJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

Return to “General Discussion”