What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
KaijuCanuck
EDF Soldier

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby KaijuCanuck » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:07 am

Imagine just not liking a whole group of people who live somewhere? What a crazy thing!

goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby goji89 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:35 am

KaijuCanuck wrote:Imagine just not liking a whole group of people who live somewhere? What a crazy thing!

I imagine there is a small group of people that like you.......small and broken but still good......yeah still good.

Forgive this guy that doesn't like Canadians.....maybe his dad was one and left him to go out for a Rip and never came back.
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

KaijuCanuck
EDF Soldier

Postby KaijuCanuck » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:38 am

goji89 wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:Imagine just not liking a whole group of people who live somewhere? What a crazy thing!

I imagine there is a small group of people that like you.......small and broken but still good......yeah still good.

Forgive this guy that doesn't like Canadians.....maybe his dad was one and left him to go out for a Rip and never came back.

Ahhhh yeah so true, we do like our Rips. That's probably what happened.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Kwaidan

Postby Spirit Ghidorah 2010 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Kaiju-King42 wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
G2000 wrote:I don’t like Canadians so I see this as a win
On the other hand I also don’t like Californians either

OMG a racist! :evil:

-throws kinder eggs at G2000-

Is this considered assault with a lethal object? Because kinder eggs are lethal objects.
Herpy Derpy Doo

TK's Resident Physician

goji89 wrote:Guess I'll leave, this place isn't what it used to be.

#Pro-Choice

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:37 am

kaijumilitia wrote:
SonOfGorgo wrote:Too many great channels on YouTube are becoming demonetised.

The only great YouTube channel is redlettermedia.

You sure?
Still the best... 8-)

ScootaVaran
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby ScootaVaran » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:18 am

Broke my favorite coffee mug and it's going to be $100 to replace it.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

GoWhaleTours
Interpol Agent

Postby GoWhaleTours » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:48 pm

My girlfriend of a year and a half just broke up with me.
anyway, yeah, macaroni.

LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:37 pm

GoWhaleTours wrote:My girlfriend of a year and a half just broke up with me.

That sucks. I`ve been through similar things before. I suggest thinking about what caused it; if it`s something you can fix with yourself and not superficial, do it, but otherwise some people are just not meant for each other.

To look at it positively, you can enjoy some independence for a while; and while I know this might not be what you`re thinking of right now, bear in mind down the line there will be more women, and that you`ll be able to meet someone new and exciting.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:55 pm

A friend of mine at work apparently got let go. No idea why. He's been a story producer on the same show for several consecutive seasons, and now all of a sudden in the middle of a season he's out.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:50 pm

G2000 wrote:
I don’t like Canadians so I see this as a win

Are you still getting random phone calls from them?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

G2000
E.S.P.Spy

Postby G2000 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:58 pm

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Are you still getting random phone calls from them?

They seem to have stopped for the time being
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:31 am

G2000 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Are you still getting random phone calls from them?

They seem to have stopped for the time being

It's not over till the PM apologizes to you.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Postby Titanoterror98 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Made a bunch of embaressing mistakes around the house, almost all of which drove my dad to the brink of his sanity. Also found out that HotDiggedityDemon's a racist, a misogynist, and a xenophobe--none of which was an act in one of his videos--today so there's one more Youtuber I liked who turned out to be a complete a-hole.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

godzilla98rules
Futurian

Postby godzilla98rules » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:40 pm

My mom is in Little Rock with abdominal gangrene. Someone do me a favor and just put me out of my misery....... -_-
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4HAZwFtUEJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Head of our company is out of town. Head of our company has to watch a cut of a feature this weekend. Head of company needs to be able to download it and play it back on his phone. Head of company thought about none of this before leaving town. Yesterday morning, had to send him a downloadable link for the cut. Can't get it to download because it's too big (he eventually informs my boss and I, who are both not working, because it's the weekend). Middle of the night last night when I got home, I had to start running it through media encoder to compress it. Left a version running over night, woke this morning to find I'd cut it down to a little over 1/3 the original size, send it out. Early afternoon, find out it's still too small. He wants it at most 1/5th that size (!!!), ideally 1/10th (!!!!!). Boss and I both create smaller versions, but the lowest I get to is about 1/3 that size (1/9th the original size) before my adjustments start making any real difference.

Boss is insisting we find a solution to making it even smaller. At this point, I'm changing advanced settings in Media Encoder almost at random hoping something shrinks it a ton. Changes are barely making a difference.

This is my goddamned Sunday.

I better get some serious time off in exchange.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:14 pm

Titanoterror98 wrote:Made a bunch of embaressing mistakes around the house, almost all of which drove my dad to the brink of his sanity. Also found out that HotDiggedityDemon's a racist, a misogynist, and a xenophobe--none of which was an act in one of his videos--today so there's one more Youtuber I liked who turned out to be a complete a-hole.

excuse me, but WHAT THE ACTUAL SKREEEEOOONK!?

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Postby Titanoterror98 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:28 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:Made a bunch of embaressing mistakes around the house, almost all of which drove my dad to the brink of his sanity. Also found out that HotDiggedityDemon's a racist, a misogynist, and a xenophobe--none of which was an act in one of his videos--today so there's one more Youtuber I liked who turned out to be a complete a-hole.

Yep. I'm afraid so.

Might as well leave the evidence here:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5p2K_TUYAYfBpC?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5sKBinUYAAyet1?format=jpg&name=small
And the final nail in the coffin, https://dragondicks.tumblr.com/post/118037385770/sndrec32-submitted-this-is-quite-literally
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:30 pm

Titanoterror98 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

Yep. I'm afraid so.

And the final nail in the coffin, https://dragondicks.tumblr.com/post/118037385770/sndrec32-submitted-this-is-quite-literally

..... i.... i just don't know what to say....

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Postby Titanoterror98 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:14 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

Yep. I'm afraid so.

..... i.... i just don't know what to say....

Sadly, there's not much to say. A talented guy we liked turned out to be a huge jerk--it's depressingly common. But you can take solace knowing that you aren't the only who was disappointed by him, and that for every jerk like him, there are still ten more people who are just talented and genuinely good human beings.

UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby UltramanGoji » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:36 pm

I can't be the only one who always found HDD to be extremely obnoxious, perverted, and just plain unfunny, right?

Return to “General Discussion”