What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by master_of_monsters »

LegendZilla wrote:
master_of_monsters wrote:my "mother"

disclaimer: she is my biological parent but her actions are what deem her unworthy/undeserving of the title
What happened?
it's a pretty long and not very pleasant story, but to put it in a nutshell she's extremely selfish, manipulative, and emotionally abusive. A lot of drinking, a lot of drugs,A LOT of lies and she was the only one allowed to feel good about herself. Couldn't say shit to her about it because you'll pay for it and pay for it dearly. It's been like that for all of my life and I'm 23 but I moved away and am living much better now
your source of self destruction

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

master_of_monsters wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:

disclaimer: she is my biological parent but her actions are what deem her unworthy/undeserving of the title
What happened?
it's a pretty long and not very pleasant story, but to put it in a nutshell she's extremely selfish, manipulative, and emotionally abusive. A lot of drinking, a lot of drugs,A LOT of lies and she was the only one allowed to feel good about herself. Couldn't say poop to her about it because you'll pay for it and pay for it dearly. It's been like that for all of my life and I'm 23 but I moved away and am living much better now
Good
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

LegendZilla wrote:

What happened?
it's a pretty long and not very pleasant story, but to put it in a nutshell she's extremely selfish, manipulative, and emotionally abusive. A lot of drinking, a lot of drugs,A LOT of lies and she was the only one allowed to feel good about herself. Couldn't say poop to her about it because you'll pay for it and pay for it dearly. It's been like that for all of my life and I'm 23 but I moved away and am living much better now
What about your dad?

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

LegendZilla wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
What happened?
What about your dad?
committed suicide

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

LegendZilla wrote:
What about your dad?
committed suicide
Yikes man, I don’t know really what to say.

I’m just glad based on previous posts that you’re free now from your mother and seemingly doing better.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
What about your dad?
committed suicide
Yikes man, I don’t know really what to say.

I’m just glad based on previous posts that you’re free now from your mother and seemingly doing better.
yeah

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

We had to put our cat down today.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Kiryu2012 wrote:We had to put our cat down today.
My condolences. :(
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Kiryu2012 wrote:We had to put our cat down today.
I'm sorry man.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Calling the suicide hotline fucking sucks.

1. She talked more than me. The depressed person.

2. She said a prayer. I don't believe in that shit.

3. She tried to get off the line as soon as possible. Like someone taking a carry out order.

Always feel even more depressed when i call these stupid hotlines. Wtf is even the point in reaching out.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:Calling the suicide hotline fucking sucks.

2. She said a prayer. I don't believe in that shit.

3. She tried to get off the line as soon as possible. Like someone taking a carry out order.

Always feel even more depressed when i call these stupid hotlines. Wtf is even the point in reaching out.
Yeah, most of those are useless in my personal experience. The worst is when you try talking about how you're suicidal with someone and their first instinct is to give you a hotline number, it's so dismissive. The national one especially sucks. It's good that you tried getting help though, even if the help sucked.

Less day, more life (for now at least, hoping it's not permanent), I've been falling a LOT lately. Like, I tripped on the sidewalk and busted up my knee last week, got up then immediately fainted from dehydration or something (ambulance ended up coming, lmao), then Saturday I tried walking up an escalator and fell, then I fell backwards in my chair yesterday at work and hit the back of my head against the tile floor. I get dizzy or have a flashing black out at least twice a day. Not to mention how much physically weaker I feel lately and how easily I've been bruising. I kinda miss being way too fat instead of just fat. I was less prone to injury. :c

Also, I realized that while I find myself incredibly attractive and charming, I probably look mediocre at best to most people. Which I'm unsure is even a problem, but it bothers the shit out of me anyway.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:Calling the suicide hotline skreeonking sucks.

2. She said a prayer. I don't believe in that poop.

Wtf, what if you’re not religious?

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

My mom just got hospitalized.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

MinorBone Good wrote:My mom just got hospitalized.
Oh, no!

I'm sorry to hear that. Please keep us updated.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MinorBone Good wrote:My mom just got hospitalized.
I'm so sorry man. :(

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Fish Cakes wrote:
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:Calling the suicide hotline skreeonking sucks.

2. She said a prayer. I don't believe in that poop.

Yeah, most of those are useless in my personal experience. The worst is when you try talking about how you're suicidal with someone and their first instinct is to give you a hotline number, it's so dismissive. The national one especially sucks. It's good that you tried getting help though, even if the help sucked.

Less day, more life (for now at least, hoping it's not permanent), I've been falling a LOT lately. Like, I tripped on the sidewalk and busted up my knee last week, got up then immediately fainted from dehydration or something (ambulance ended up coming, lmao), then Saturday I tried walking up an escalator and fell, then I fell backwards in my chair yesterday at work and hit the back of my head against the tile floor. I get dizzy or have a flashing black out at least twice a day. Not to mention how much physically weaker I feel lately and how easily I've been bruising. I kinda miss being way too fat instead of just fat. I was less prone to injury. :c

Also, I realized that while I find myself incredibly attractive and charming, I probably look mediocre at best to most people. Which I'm unsure is even a problem, but it bothers the poop out of me anyway.
Fish, you really understand. Pretty awesome having a friend like you.

My sister has been having the same problem. Her doctor straight up told her she just needs to drink water and the problem will go away. I get vertigo too. Wonder what could be causing your flashes and head rushes.

I'm glad you have good self esteem and self efficacy with your looks. There's nothing a girl likes more than confidence.

Hope you're having a Happy Halloween, btw.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I wanna watch King Kong vs. Godzilla to get excited for next year...but my DVD's gone! Worse,it was a rare case. :(

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Younger sister left to be with her fiance over in Europe. The age of technology keeps things close, but it won't quite be the same. Wishing them the best.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

GigaBowserG wrote:Younger sister left to be with her fiance over in Europe. The age of technology keeps things close, but it won't quite be the same. Wishing them the best.
Hey at least that gives you a nice excuse to take a fancy trip to Europe in the future!

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
GigaBowserG wrote:Younger sister left to be with her fiance over in Europe. The age of technology keeps things close, but it won't quite be the same. Wishing them the best.
Hey at least that gives you a nice excuse to take a fancy trip to Europe in the future!
Or they can take a GOOD trip to a REAL country. B)
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."