What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
miguelnuva
Justiriser

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by miguelnuva »

Living Corpse wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:34 pm
KManX89 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:12 pm
Gigantis wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:22 pm

Perfectly sums up how i felt. :lol:
Pedophiles are lowlife scum of the earth. Anyone who gets a teenage girl pregnant (or diddles one, period) needs to be castrated, simple as that. It makes me sick to my stomach that people were actually defending Tad Cummins when he groomed and took Elizabeth Thomas.

Even hardened murderers hate pedophiles.
I'm getting really sick and tired of pointing out that a lot of them are mentally ill and there's help groups (think Alcoholics Anonymous) to help them control their urges so they don't ruin a kids life and their own. And no, I'm not saying all of them are victims and none of them are scum, there's definitely some who don't want to get better but the majority of them wouldn't have these urges if it was a choice.
As disgusting as Pedophilia is we as a society have not done as much as we could to treat it completely. As you said some people have an imbalance and can't help themselves and for some Pedophilia was legal not even 100 years ago sadly.

Added in 1 minute 1 second:
As for what ruined my day, seeing the girl you liked happy with her boyfriend. You're happy she's happy but a little part of you is why him.

Stupid human emotion.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:22 pm

Perfectly sums up how i felt. :lol:
Pedophiles are lowlife scum of the earth. Anyone who gets a teenage girl pregnant (or diddles one, period) needs to be castrated, simple as that. It makes me sick to my stomach that people were actually defending Tad Cummins when he groomed and took Elizabeth Thomas.

I'm getting really sick and tired of pointing out that a lot of them are mentally ill and there's help groups (think Alcoholics Anonymous) to help them control their urges so they don't ruin a kids life and their own. And no, I'm not saying all of them are victims and none of them are scum, there's definitely some who don't want to get better but the majority of them wouldn't have these urges if it was a choice.
It seems every time pedophiles are brought up through the years you somehow jump to their defense. Kind of weird.
Last edited by Godzilla21 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

Godzilla21 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:25 pm

It seems every time pedophiles is brought through the years you somehow jump to their defense. Kind of weird.
Don't know, I haven't been around here long, but I can see where he's coming from. Branding an entire group of people as pure evil isn't an especially good way to go about life, and one can't pretend to know what a person is thinking when they do something bad. Is the action awful? Absolutely, however like stealing or drinking too much there are people out there who aren't necessarily in full control of their actions. Does that excuse them from consequences? Absolutely not, but the motivations or mental state of an offender isn't something we can pass judgement on willy nilly.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

^^The group of people you’re all describing are bad, but I do agree it’s a bit annoying to see people use it as an excuse to bully other people, when they’re just using it as an excuse to get their rocks off based on their own insecurities. This doesn’t just apply to pedos, but other groups, pretty much everyone who does something fucked up. It doesn’t mean that people who harm others don’t deserve what is coming to them, but rather I don’t like it when people ascribe some sort of nobility to it.

For a clear cut example of what I’m talking about, this is why I could never get into Dexter. I remember talking to some people, in retrospect real idiots, because they said Dexter was “good” because he killed killers. Under my own sort of thoughts, those sort of people get what they deserve, or at least retribution isn’t such a bad thing, but at the same time it’s annoying to ascribe some sort of higher morality to it. I hope what I’m getting at makes sense.

If you harm a child, you get what is coming to you, but that does not excuse the person who harms you from a clean slate. I’ve seen many crazy asshole degenerates online maliciously attack people, who may actually deserve it, but get jeered on and treated like they’re good for it and that absolves them of otherwise incredibly anti-social behavior.

Anyways, I’m upset today because a guy I used to know named Alex passed away. Alex was a delivery driver I used to work with when I was in Brooklyn working at a pizza place. Alex, me and a few other guys, used to sit in the basement and drink Modelos after work, and he’d tell me some wild stories. Always cool and nice, always was doing what he did to support his wife and kids. Apparently on Christmas Eve, he was biking home on his bike, and a car hit him. He was dead. My dad called me today and told me, cause he didn’t want to ruin my recent vacation but it makes me sad. The worst part is that Alex was undocumented, and most of his family is in Mexico. My former boss, and some Mexican guys I knew were able to track down his family in Mexico, and my boss is gonna ship the body. Really sad.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

I belly-flopped on my bed yesterday and somehow hurt my back. :(

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Beast Blood wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:53 am I belly-flopped on my bed yesterday and somehow hurt my back. :(
Och! Did you bend backwards upon impact? That might have done it.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Yeah, my legs kinda scorpion'd when I landed and it must've twisted something in my lower back. This is one of the dumbest ways I've hurt myself. lol

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Beast Blood wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:26 am Yeah, my legs kinda scorpion'd when I landed and it must've twisted something in my lower back. This is one of the dumbest ways I've hurt myself. lol
Damn, hope you feel better soon!
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Beast Blood wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:26 am Yeah, my legs kinda scorpion'd when I landed and it must've twisted something in my lower back. This is one of the dumbest ways I've hurt myself. lol
I'm picturing how Jason bent that one guy in half backwards with the folding bed in Freddy vs Jason.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:02 am Anyways, I’m upset today because a guy I used to know named Alex passed away. Alex was a delivery driver I used to work with when I was in Brooklyn working at a pizza place. Alex, me and a few other guys, used to sit in the basement and drink Modelos after work, and he’d tell me some wild stories. Always cool and nice, always was doing what he did to support his wife and kids. Apparently on Christmas Eve, he was biking home on his bike, and a car hit him. He was dead. My dad called me today and told me, cause he didn’t want to ruin my recent vacation but it makes me sad. The worst part is that Alex was undocumented, and most of his family is in Mexico. My former boss, and some Mexican guys I knew were able to track down his family in Mexico, and my boss is gonna ship the body. Really sad.
Man, that's terrible. On Christmas Eve, of all days, too. His family must be devastated. My condolences, for what they're worth.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I have a friend that seems to be a good person but he's so anti cancle culture it has made him borderline sympathetic with racist, sexist ect and doesn't see what he's doing.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I just finished The Office.
For Emperor and Empire!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:17 am I just finished The Office.
Community

You’ll thank me later.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I hate that feeling when I finish an anime and it's like "that's it, no more." Like I've lost a friend and will never see them again.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Before it was removed from Netflix, I was re-binging of the series, and my intention was to stop at the episode Michael leaves. I was not a big fan of the last two seasons. When Michael is gone, so am I. I do the same thing with the first 5 seasons of Cheers.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

As someone who really liked CallmeCarson I'm disgusted by what he's done and how much of an abusive manipulator he's turned out to be.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Flash is now officially dead. I thought it went away at New Years Eve but now, it actually is.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Apparently not getting any better in bettering myself given how much I've changed. So taking a break until further notice.

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

My cheek is still puffy when one of the reason's to have surgery was to get this taken care of. I even addressed it with my doctor before hand which she replied nothing showed it on the CT scan. I just paid out thousands of dollars and this shit is still not resolved. Really effects your self confidence and nothing pisses me off worse then money I feel has been wasted.

Not to mention the pain I had to go through and still am. I have half a mind to go and get a 2nd opinion but since its the new year I would have to meet my deductible again. Ugh... I just want to scream!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Went to the Toho Kingdom forums at around 1 AM today, saw a new thread called "ahahahahaha", clicked on it and saw the more horrible picture ever posted on the forums. I'm not going to go into the details, but...it was a dead body. According to the views, 6 other people saw it before it was taken down. It was really shocking and the person who posted it is a scumbag.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft