What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
walkyle
Young Farmer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by walkyle »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:28 pm Having to make my father who had to use the restroom wait almost 30 minutes for me to finally leave our local Vons store because I had to wait for it to be my turn at the deli so that I can waste $5.67 on their mac and cheese only for me to finally eat and realize that it taste like cheap processed sh!t.
It seems to be a long day and a bad day for you. Finally, came to a point where I think that this might be a bad joke here or you might had to face a local Vons return store then you need to sue them or take legal action.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

walkyle wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:28 am
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:28 pm Having to make my father who had to use the restroom wait almost 30 minutes for me to finally leave our local Vons store because I had to wait for it to be my turn at the deli so that I can waste $5.67 on their mac and cheese only for me to finally eat and realize that it taste like cheap processed sh!t.
It seems to be a long day and a bad day for you. Finally, came to a point where I think that this might be a bad joke here or you might had to face a local Vons return store then you need to sue them or take legal action.
Nah, I'm not as pissed by that now as I was when I posted that comment. My dad wasn't annoyed even though he waited so long for me to finally leave the store. Seriously, though, Vons' macaroni and cheese is absolutely disgusting. If you ever go to Vons, whatever you do, don't buy their mac and cheese from their deli.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:13 pm
Nah, I'm not as pissed by that now as I was when I posted that comment. My dad wasn't annoyed even though he waited so long for me to finally leave the store. Seriously, though, Vons' macaroni and cheese is absolutely disgusting. If you ever go to Vons, whatever you do, don't buy their mac and cheese from their deli.
Damn it. Now I want to try it, my curiosity is at a ten.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

goji89 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:13 pm
Don't do it, dude! It's not worth it!
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:13 pm
goji89 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm
Don't do it, dude! It's not worth it!
But I must. I just have to, the temptation is too great, I must've been Eve in my past life because I can't turn away from the forbidden mac and cheese.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:13 pm Don't do it, dude! It's not worth it!
"Remember that chap, about twenty years ago? I forget his name. Climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down near dead. They asked him, 'why did you go up there to die?' And he said, 'I didn't. I went up there to live.'"
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Turned 30 today. F.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Maritonic wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:53 am Turned 30 today. F.
Hey take some solace. You're still not nearly as old as this dinosaur :Godzilla68:

Have a happy birthday!
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Heh, close to my birthday, I'll be 29 on Sunday.

Happy birthday btw dude.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Happy Birthday.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Happy 30th birthday!

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Happy Birthday Big M!
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

For most of this week crappy weather and with the lockdown and pandemic not helping, I just feel bored, sluggish, and drowsy. It doesn't help with the cabin fever and my compulsive thoughts.

And now most of the half of next week is gonna be the same. Jesus Christ, how the skreeonk am I gonna survive...
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Finding out that Dinoraul died back in September. If you somehow don't know who he is, you can thank/blame him for this famous stock Tyrannosaurus artwork.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

goji89 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:51 am
Happy Birthday.
Thanks baby ;)

Added in 24 seconds:
And thanks everyone else for the good wishes
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

i sense a ship

Also, happy birthday!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:29 am i sense a ship

Also, happy birthday!
Ok Cryptid, you’ve made things weird in the past, but this is getting weird :lol:

Anywho, I found a giant Funnel Web in my bed. Not happy, Jan.
For Emperor and Empire!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:29 am i sense a ship

Also, happy birthday!
The only acceptable ship I'll allow.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I just realised I mixed up Kaiju King and Kaiju Killer one time. Jeez I suck.
For Emperor and Empire!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

I'm forced to give away my budgies because I didn't manage to find some place to live on my own yet so I could bring them with me, and certainly can't in the five days left here before I move with my parents at their new place (pets aren't allowed there). I'm freaking upset. I don't have friends or family who can take care of them until I'm able to. The birds are my friends. It's not enough that I can't see my therapist anymore. Now I also have to lose two of my only companions.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.