What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Executive Hamster »

God, I do hate him. Everything about him. His whole "self made billionaire" shit, his cringe inducing use of memes, his business's abuse of both workers and child/slave labor around the globe.

Oh, and this

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

He's not even a "self-made billionare". He just inherited an emerald mine from his parents and sold a website funded by his dad.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Executive Hamster wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:37 am God, I do hate him. Everything about him. His whole "self made billionaire" poop, his cringe inducing use of memes, his business's abuse of both workers and child/slave labor around the globe.

Oh, and this
To say nothing of the world hunger incident.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Yup. Terrible. And people simp for him so fucking hard despite the fact that he and all the other billionaires don't give a shit about anything that doesn't make them money.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

I did terrible on a final exam today. I worked so hard to prepare, but it was all erroneous, all for nothing. I feel like a failure but have to compose myself and prepare for the next one. It’s just awful to determine someone’s entire grade based on one test IMO.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Got to hearing about an extended family of mine who was sexually abused 3 goddamn mother fucking times, get suspended from school because they got aggressive. They are still not receiving any type of trauma counseling or therapy. And those who have the duty to take proper care of this child are not doing it. I am sickened to my stomach by my own family. To think I share blood with them. Makes me feel unending hatred.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Sun May 01, 2022 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Maverick Centigrade wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:46 am Got to hearing about an extended family of mine who was sexually abused 3 goddamn mother skreeonking times, get suspended from school because they got aggressive. They are still not receiving any type of trauma counseling or therapy. And those who have the duty to take proper care of this child are not doing it. I am sickened to my stomach by my own family. To think I share blood with them. Makes me feel unending hatred.
Stuff like this is why I say it is completely fine to cut some family members out of your life. You don't need to talk to them just because you're related, especially in serious cases like these!

Hopefully your abused relative gets the help they need, and the abuser gets locked in a jail cell.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Maverick Centigrade wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:46 am Got to hearing about an extended family of mine who was sexually abused 3 goddamn mother skreeonking times, get suspended from school because they got aggressive. They are still not receiving any type of trauma counseling or therapy. And those who have the duty to take proper care of this child are not doing it. I am sickened to my stomach by my own family. To think I share blood with them. Makes me feel unending hatred.
I’m sorry about what happened to your extended family member, really hope he gets help soon

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The Supreme Court voted to overturn Roe V Wade.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Its about time we bring back separation of church and state.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

It never went anywhere, they just refuse to acknowledge it.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

At the same time, the same people want to eliminate sex-ed education and make it harder for women to have access to things like condoms, birth control, and medicine like Plan B. It's strange how the anti-abortion people never are "pro-birth control", or at least the option to increase it's usage.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:12 am At the same time, the same people want to eliminate sex-ed education and make it harder for women to have access to things like condoms, birth control, and medicine like Plan B. It's strange how the anti-abortion people never are "pro-birth control", or at least the option to increase it's usage.
They also refuse to provide financial assistance to poor families, improve our foster care system, reduce the financial burden of even routine medical care, enhance access to public school systems, or provide free school lunches (which for many families is the primary way their kids can be fed).

There's no such thing as pro-life. Only pro-BIRTH
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:02 pm The Supreme Court voted to overturn Roe V Wade.
The longer this horror goes on, the more likely suicide is looking for me ten or so years down the line. I just don’t want to live in a world sliding backwards like this.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:02 pm The Supreme Court voted to overturn Roe V Wade.
I'm gonna spoiler my thoughts.
Spoiler:
my girlfriend and I had to terminate years ago. If we weren't able to, our trauma would have been tenfold. Our son would have been born with his heart on the outside of his body, with no kidney, and tiny lungs. If he was lucky he would have died quickly. If not he would have lived weeks in agony and we would have had to shell out big money for that privilege. Abortions aren't just for teenagers that made a mistake. At the end of the day, it's not really an issue I think men should be deciding for all the women in America.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:50 am There's no such thing as pro-life. Only pro-BIRTH
It's not even pro-birth. It's simply about control.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:52 am
I'm gonna spoiler my thoughts.
Spoiler:
my girlfriend and I had to terminate years ago. If we weren't able to, our trauma would have been tenfold. Our son would have been born with his heart on the outside of his body, with no kidney, and tiny lungs. If he was lucky he would have died quickly. If not he would have lived weeks in agony and we would have had to shell out big money for that privilege. Abortions aren't just for teenagers that made a mistake. At the end of the day, it's not really an issue I think men should be deciding for all the women in America.
I’m so sorry you had to go through that. The fact that these monsters want to make what you two almost went through a reality for millions, is truly evil.

Those men should not be in politics to begin with. They need to GO.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Tue May 03, 2022 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Spuro wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:59 am
The longer this horror goes on, the more likely suicide is looking for me ten or so years down the line. I just don’t want to live in a world sliding backwards like this.
Dude, don't say things like that. And if that's how you feel, get off the internet and go talk to someone who can actually help you.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Talking about politics has ruined my day. Im very unsure of my own beliefs AND Im bad at debating because I get overwhelmed easily by lots of information and Im scatterbrained as hell. Ive had three big fights today across two discord groups and all of them left me feeling like shit and like I have successfully alienated all of my friends. I need to just cut politics out of my life, leave it to smarter people, but I just keep finding myself getting into these fights.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:42 am Those men should not be in politics to begin with. They need to GO.
I just wish we were sane enough as a society to not make an already heavy decision infinitely more difficult/impossible.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.