What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Found out one of my dogs has cancer, and it’s gotten to the point where it’s having difficulty standing or moving around.

I’m used to dogs dying, I mean I’m sad, but the extra sad part is I live in Japan and the dog in question is living with my mom. In other words I won’t be able to say goodbye, and I didn’t realize the last time I’d see her was in April. To make matters worse, my mother, who already misses me, won’t have the dog to keep her company anymore and will be all alone.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

godzilla98rules wrote:
Fish Cakes wrote:I forgot to eat food this morning and my wallet so I had to go home early from work so I didn't faint. :/
Blood sugar problems? I can fully understand cause I have them too. I absolutely must make certain that I eat something or I'll immediately get the shakes in minutes and then go pale in just like an hour or two........
Oddly no, I just am on a sort of diet where I get most my energy from protein, I totally forgot to eat meat before leaving for the day, then without my wallet I couldn't buy jerky or nuggets or anything so I was kinda screwed. >_<
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

I tried vaping CBD and had an allergic reaction. Hives all over my body. In my throat. Had to miss my test >:
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Found out one of my dogs has cancer, and it’s gotten to the point where it’s having difficulty standing or moving around.

I’m used to dogs dying, I mean I’m sad, but the extra sad part is I live in Japan and the dog in question is living with my mom. In other words I won’t be able to say goodbye, and I didn’t realize the last time I’d see her was in April. To make matters worse, my mother, who already misses me, won’t have the dog to keep her company anymore and will be all alone.
Oh, man. That's awful LSD. I hope you find some way to say goodbye

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

We might have to put our cat down soon.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Kiryu2012 wrote:We might have to put our cat down soon.
Sucks man. I had to put Lizzy down last year, I still miss her.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote:Found out one of my dogs has cancer, and it’s gotten to the point where it’s having difficulty standing or moving around.

Oh, man. That's awful LSD. I hope you find some way to say goodbye
Thanks, I was able to "talk" to Pepper on the phone. My mother, a photographer also got some nice photos with her. It's just a big shame, because I sort of didn't give her a big hug goodbye when I moved because I didn't realize it would be the last time I'd see her. I have a lot of internal guilt about that now.

Kiryu2012 wrote:We might have to put our cat down soon.
Given what I've gone through recently I 100% understand. Just don't make the mistake I did and make sure you get to cuddle or spend some time with them before it's too late if you can.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

I wish i was dead.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:I wish i was dead.
What happened? Why are you so upset?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Aw come on, you don't mean that.

If it's any consolation no one here wishes that for you.

Judging from your posts you seem like a genuine upbeat individual why would you wish that upon yourself?

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

tyrantgoji wrote:
goji89 wrote:

Judging from your posts you seem like a genuine upbeat individual why would you wish that upon yourself?
(I am currently diagnosed with PTSD, Generalized Anxiety disorder, agorophobia, and social phobia)

I skipped class on Thursday because i was feeling depressed, and went to the karoke bar without taking my meds that night. I had a full blown attack after singing where I had to leave. I threw up as soon as I got home. When people look at me in public, I get sensory overload, feel an electric shock sensation in my head, and have to flinch. Then it starts effecting my breathing and i shake uncontrollably.

I hate grad school and my motivation is fading as I have three classes left. I don't know if i can continue to sit in the class room, let alone find the motivation to study. I can no longer function in public without sedating myself with benzodiazepines. I'm 100k in student debt and starting to think i will never be able to have a stable job. I feel extremely lonely in my love life, too, and needy when my crush doesn't talk to me.

I thought about killing myself on Friday after my panic attack happened. My sister randomly stopping over and surprising me with a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and visiting with me was the only thing that cheered me up and motivated me to call the suicide hotline and tell my doctor. My doctor knows, my family knows, my roommate knows. I plan on going into a 48 hour suicide watch on monday.

Thank you so much for listening.
Last edited by Destoroyah of Worlds on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
goji89 wrote:

(I am currently diagnosed with PTSD, Generalized Anxiety disorder, agorophobia, and social phobia)

I skipped class on Thursday because i was feeling depressed, and went to the karoke bar without taking my meds that night. I had a full blown attack after singing where I had to leave. I threw up as soon as I got home. When people look at me in public, I get sensory overload, feel an electric shock sensation in my head, and have to flinch. Then it starts effecting my breathing and i shake uncontrollably.

I hate grad school and my motivation is fading as I have three classes left. I don't know if i can continue to sit in the class room, let alone find the motivation to study. I can no longer function in public without sedating myself with benzodiazepines. I'm 100k in debt and starting to think i will never be able to have a stable job. I feel extremely lonely in my love life, too, and needy when my crush doesn't talk to me.

I thought about killing myself on Friday after my panic attack happened. My sister randomly stopping over and surprising me with a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and visiting with me was the only thing that cheered me up and motivated me to call the suicide hotline and tell my doctor. I plan on going into a 48 hour suicide watch on monday.

Thanks for letting us know people in your life know about this and are looking after you.

I understand why karaoke would freak you out, but an aspect of it is purposely embarrassing yourself and being bad it, so just realize it’s normal to feel strange from it.

In terms of grad school, I mean that’s all to do with you, but just having a masters opens up a lot of opportunity. Like my college degree is useless, but employers care that I went to college and finished a degree. Same thing goes for masters, it shows you committed and did it. I think the debt thing is ridiculous and good luck with that. I also don’t think feeling anxieties when your crush doesn’t text you back is good. I suggest just telling you how you feel when the time is right.

Maybe after you finish the grad program, find s. Hangs of pace. Move somewhere new!
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
goji89 wrote:

I hate grad school and my motivation is fading as I have three classes left. I don't know if i can continue to sit in the class room, let alone find the motivation to study. I can no longer function in public without sedating myself with benzodiazepines. I'm 100k in student debt and starting to think i will never be able to have a stable job. I feel extremely lonely in my love life, too, and needy when my crush doesn't talk to me.

I thought about killing myself on Friday after my panic attack happened. My sister randomly stopping over and surprising me with a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and visiting with me was the only thing that cheered me up and motivated me to call the suicide hotline and tell my doctor. My doctor knows, my family knows, my roommate knows. I plan on going into a 48 hour suicide watch on monday.

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this....... I'm not really good at these sort of things.....but here goes..

I don't know you as you don't know me, I'm just a random asshole on this forum, but I can see you are a very caring individual that this world needs. If more people were like you here this place wouldn't be such a mess. I wish you knew your own worth and I know that people close to you care for you. Student debt is burdensome but wouldn't you like to see how far your hard work up to this point takes you?

Loneliness can be depressing but even more so if you don't value nor love yourself right? Focus on you first to accept yourself and to love who you are as is, and if someone doesn't accept that then they miss out on meeting a great person. Work on not caring what others nor strangers think about you, they are but a passing glance that fills space. Like I said Im no good at these things and I apologize for that :D .

Just know even random strangers can care......so maybe there is hope. Again I apologize if what I say is not that good of advice, I just wouldn't want you to do something awful to yourself.
Last edited by goji89 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

tyrantgoji wrote:
goji89 wrote:

Thank you so much for telling us this. Never be afraid to tell us about it,we're here if you need us. :)

Also,i'm pretty scared of karoke myself. I can sing in a somewhat moderate way but i would never bring myself to do it on stage,my stage fright wouldn't allow it. So you ain't the only one here. ;)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I’m trapped in Tokyo, the bus company did not tell me there’s no way to get back due to the typhoon. They don’t know if the the train service will be back up and running tomorrow or if there’s a bus. I would be fine with partying all night, if I knew I could get back. I have my iPhone charger and my internet, but I could easily get proper fucked.

Edit, looks like I’ll take a bus to Gotemba, and then from Gotemba to Kawaguchiko.

Added in 4 hours 25 minutes 59 seconds:
Man Shibuya and Shinjuku suck at 3:00 am :)

Added in 5 hours 48 minutes 9 seconds:
Gotemba is horrid :evil:
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

We need to evacuate our home county because of the fire.

EDIT: Update: where I am, we don't need to evacuate just yet, but we do have to stay alert.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

my "mother"

disclaimer: she is my biological parent but her actions are what deem her unworthy/undeserving of the title
your source of self destruction

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

master_of_monsters wrote:my "mother"

disclaimer: she is my biological parent but her actions are what deem her unworthy/undeserving of the title
Trust me, I know a lot of adults that honestly shouldn't be parents. There's this weird misconception some people have that if you have kids then that means you've matured. No, being responsible means you've matured.

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

Living Corpse wrote:

Trust me, I know a lot of adults that honestly shouldn't be parents. There's this weird misconception some people have that if you have kids then that means you've matured. No, being responsible means you've matured.
couldn't agree more
your source of self destruction

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

What happened?