What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:18 pm I'm forced to give away my budgies because I didn't manage to find some place to live on my own yet so I could bring them with me, and certainly can't in the five days left here before I move with my parents at their new place (pets aren't allowed there). I'm freaking upset. I don't have friends or family who can take care of them until I'm able to. The birds are my friends. It's not enough that I can't see my therapist anymore. Now I also have to lose two of my only companions.
Aww what?! I am so sorry, the fact you have to give them away at all is bogus.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

I put up a post about it on Facebook and my sister hit me up to say she was going to take care of them as long as need be. I'm so relieved. I can finally stop sobbing after like two hours. My babies will be safe. They'll see my sister's other birds. They'll be happy with her.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I feel like total crap. Super freaking light headed and my right arm is killing me, i mean granted that's a good thing since it means the vaccine's working but.. god.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:55 am I feel like total crap. Super freaking light headed and my right arm is killing me, i mean granted that's a good thing since it means the vaccine's working but.. god.
Get better soon man. It'll eventually pass, I myself am one of the fortunate ones to get side effects, only feel a bit of soreness in the area I was given my vaccine.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I'm sick again after just getting better a month and a half ago. Had to do a Covid test today. Hoping its not that.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Me finding out the Blu-Ray.com forums are down and won't be back up for several days. :(
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I've been getting disconnected from Xbox Live a lot while playing Halo: Reach. My Xbox One's internet connection is fine, but I still keep getting disconnected for whatever reason. This has been going on for 5 hours. I was afraid I wouldn't complete this daily challenge (the challenge where you have to play 20 multiplayer matches) that I was doing in time. Thankfully, I did manage to complete the challenge and get the 4200 cR points, but the fact that I've been getting disconnected from Xbox Live so many times while doing the challenge was extremely annoying.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

I ended up having a reaction to my Pfizer vaccine. Hives on my right arm -.-

This is not an anti-vaccine post btw - go get your vaccines people. Allergic reactions happen and can be dealt with.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

gvamp wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:23 pm I'm sick again after just getting better a month and a half ago. Had to do a Covid test today. Hoping its not that.
It was Covid thankfully I'm finally starting to feel somewhat better but that was easily the worst I've ever felt. I can't really describe it started off with a minor cough on the 12th and I felt fine until 15th when I left work early. By the end of last weekend I was at my worst and finally I broke down Wednesday and had my dad take me to the ER where they put me on a IV, did a regiment of blood work and took a chest x-ray where they found out I had minor pneumonia as well. I got set home with an inhaler and a steroid. Then I slept for like 7 hours that day.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

gvamp wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:35 pm
gvamp wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:23 pm I'm sick again after just getting better a month and a half ago. Had to do a Covid test today. Hoping its not that.
It was Covid thankfully I'm finally starting to feel somewhat better but that was easily the worst I've ever felt. I can't really describe it started off with a minor cough on the 12th and I felt fine until 15th when I left work early. By the end of last weekend I was at my worst and finally I broke down Wednesday and had my dad take me to the ER where they put me on a IV, did a regiment of blood work and took a chest x-ray where they found out I had minor pneumonia as well. I got set home with an inhaler and a steroid. Then I slept for like 7 hours that day.
Geez, I’m sorry to hear that and the entire ordeal sounds really deliberating. I hope you recover more and more, and I also hope the rest of your family is okay.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Thanks Jellyfish I figured I should be fine with in a couple of days but I'm still really weak right now. Just been doing a lot of rest and relaxing. I've been watching a lot of TV/Movies and trying to play video games but its really hard to focus on the games so I don't do that as much.

PC Specs

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Just a few minutes ago, I was going downstairs to turn the heat on. I made it halfway down before slipping down the remaining steps. Even though the stairs (as well as most of the house) are carpet, they didn't soften the fall at all. Scraped my right arm, back, and butt on the way down and after that, my ankle hurts whenever I don't keep it flat so I can't even walk properly..

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

I showed my gf the kit I was working on and asked if she knew what suit it was. She said she didn't know. It was Godzilla 1989.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:04 pm Just a few minutes ago, I was going downstairs to turn the heat on. I made it halfway down before slipping down the remaining steps. Even though the stairs (as well as most of the house) are carpet, they didn't soften the fall at all. Scraped my right arm, back, and butt on the way down and after that, my ankle hurts whenever I don't keep it flat so I can't even walk properly..
Careful with that ankle. Make sure to ice it. I sprained mine bad a few years ago and it's still fat, clearly didn't heal right.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

shadowgigan wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:26 pm I showed my gf the kit I was working on and asked if she knew what suit it was. She said she didn't know. It was Godzilla 1989.
So I guess her not knowing it was the G'89 suit wasnt what ruined your day, it was that you had to dump her for it. It's for the best.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

goji89 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:52 pm
shadowgigan wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:26 pm I showed my gf the kit I was working on and asked if she knew what suit it was. She said she didn't know. It was Godzilla 1989.
So I guess her not knowing it was the G'89 suit wasnt what ruined your day, it was that you had to dump her for it. It's for the best.
Pretty much. We've watched Biollante at least twice so I expected her to know. She knows that and the 91 are basically perfection so I don't understand why she didn't know.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

shadowgigan wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:14 pm
goji89 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:52 pm
Pretty much. We've watched Biollante at least twice so I expected her to know. She knows that and the 91 are basically perfection so I don't understand why she didn't know.
Woman 'nuff said.

Can't live with them if they can't identify Godzilla 89 after watching it two times. Should have been once but she watched it two damn times man no excuses.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

The true cause of Jack Hanna's retirement was Dementia that's believed to have now rapidly progressed into Alzheimer's
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/cult ... s-76926046

Its a strange thing to have one of your fears for someone happen, I hate it. I hate it very much
Last edited by ROMG4 on Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Awkward moment when my conservative grandparents are watching the dance scene in The Owl House with my little sister.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

The man in this video, Juan Joya Borja, passed today.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.