Official News topic

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.

goji89
Sazer

Re: Official News topic

Post by goji89 »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Anyone think it’s tragic when a policeman of all people falls from grace in such a way?
Last edited by LegendZilla on Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

As of Tuesday, 69% of people 18 and older had received one jab. That figure falls to 57% when it accounts for children 12 and older, who are now eligible to roll up their sleeves.
This is why I continue to wear a mask in public.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

He/him/his

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Terasawa wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:20 pm
As of Tuesday, 69% of people 18 and older had received one jab. That figure falls to 57% when it accounts for children 12 and older, who are now eligible to roll up their sleeves.
This is why I continue to wear a mask in public.
Good man. Masks and social distancing are still important even if you've been vaxxed.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Last edited by goji89 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

He/him/his

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thereg ... nergy_pcs/

Fs in the chat for gamers in California, Vermont, Washington and Oregon lol.

Though there's a pretty easy workaround to this. Just buy the components separately and build it manually.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Sooo i'll admit i'm a bit hesitant to put this here since it barely fits in at all with what else has been reported here, but since it's still pretty big news of one of the longest animated western cartoons coming to an end and i know this show had to be the childhood of somebody here, feel like it should be recognized. Arthur, the second longest running cartoon next to The Simpsons, is finally coming to it's long run sometime later on this year.
https://www.newsweek.com/arthur-cartoon ... os-1613820

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:25 am Sooo i'll admit i'm a bit hesitant to put this here since it barely fits in at all with what else has been reported here, but since it's still pretty big news of one of the longest animated western cartoons coming to an end and i know this show had to be the childhood of somebody here, feel like it should be recognized. Arthur, the second longest running cartoon next to The Simpsons, is finally coming to it's long run sometime later on this year.
Oh wow, I didn't know Arthur was still kicking. What a run! Arthur was a huge part of my childhood, as someone whose family didn't have cable.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:25 am Sooo i'll admit i'm a bit hesitant to put this here since it barely fits in at all with what else has been reported here, but since it's still pretty big news of one of the longest animated western cartoons coming to an end and i know this show had to be the childhood of somebody here, feel like it should be recognized. Arthur, the second longest running cartoon next to The Simpsons, is finally coming to it's long run sometime later on this year.
Loved that show as a kid. It felt really friendly and nice, but had moments where it wasn’t afraid to be weird, experimental or goofy. Sort of the ideal kids show to be honest.

The memes are also great too.

Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:29 am
Oh wow, I didn't know Arthur was still kicking. What a run! Arthur was a huge part of my childhood, as someone whose family didn't have cable.
Arthur was way after my time but I did see a few episodes here and there. I didn't know it was still airing new episodes that's wild.