Crossovers

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
The One and Only
Futurian

Re: Crossovers

Post by The One and Only »

MAZINGER-Z X TRANSFORMERS manga coming out in March.
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... 2019/42883

Added in 1 month 6 days 17 hours 8 minutes 14 seconds:
This June, slasher hunters Cassandra "Cassie" Hack, and her monstrous associate, Vlad, are on the trail of the mysterious "Crow Killer" in HACK/SLASH/CROW.
https://www.newsarama.com/44422-the-cro ... slash.html
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Hellboy/InuYasha crossover.

AU. At the end of the series. Rather then Kagome going back to Inuyasha's time to live with him. Instead it was Inuyasha who went to Kagome's time to live the rest of his life with her. As it seems they can finally settle down and begin their new lives together. Out of nowhere an government organization called BPRD arrives one of them being an all too familiar demon with a giant stone hand (Hellboy) to recruit them into the business along with meeting others like an intellectual fish man (Abe Sapien) and pyrokinetic woman (Liz Sherman) as Hellboy shows them both the ropes to this way of life while also taking on new kinds of foes ranging from not only new kinds of demons but also witches, trolls, elves and even lovecraftian horrors.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

This Christmas, your childhood heroes meet for the ultimate crossover with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

https://comicbook.com/powerrangers/2019 ... ic-series/

Added in 5 days 20 hours 40 minutes 10 seconds:
An unexpected crossover appears!

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Monsters vs. Aliens/How to Train Your Dragon crossover.

Premise: A few days after Hiccup, Astrid and their children came to the hidden world to see Toothless and his family again. It seems things are turning for the better for Berk to find some way for how humans and dragons can live in peace. Unfortunately for them Grimmel's remaining men had found the hidden world ambushing and raiding it. Many of the dragons being killed in the process. Fighting and escaping with the last breath of their lives. Toothless and his family soon finds themselves lost with no way of knowing where Hiccup and his tribe are filled with despair with the home they've lost. Traveling far up north they all eventually succumbs to the cold...

One thousand years later in the present day. Toothless and his family are found frozen in ice by scientists north of Norway. Under U.S. government orders. Their frozen bodies is taken to none other then Area 51 where they're unfrozen finding themselves lost in time in their own world no longer the one they had known and everyone including Hiccup long dead. As it seems despair keeps continuing, the seemingly hopeless dragon family gains new hope in their new lives when they meet new friends while going under training by the man in charge of the facility (General W.R. Monger) as eventual monster agents. Those they meets are a lovable but dumb blob (B.O.B.), a fish-ape creature who was frozen just like he was but older (Missing Link), a brilliant but mad scientist with a cockroach head (Dr. Cockroach), a 350 foot tall mutated grub (Butterflyosaurus) and an seemingly normal looking but giant woman (Susan Murphy/Ginormica).

For Toothless and his family. This was the start of a new happy hopeful life.

Ideas for this fanfic.

-Link relates to Toothless and his family having too came from the past but from different time periods.
-The complicated relationship Toothless and the Light Fury would have with Dr. Cockroach disliking him at first because he'd be trying to study them and their children by all means necessary (Their children especially which would ire them both) much to the others dismay.
-Susan Murphy/Ginormica shows compassion towards Toothless and his family how they feel lost in their own world and Toothless accepting the fact Hiccup is long gone and maybe the last dragons in existence but tells them they have new friends here that cares for him such as herself though she and the others understands any of them will never replace or supplant the friendship Toothless and Hiccup had.
-Toothless and his family overtime adjusting to modern life and their new lifestyle at Area 51 with the help of their new friends.
-Toothless and his family being the most popular among Team Monster by the public. The relevance and confirmed existence of dragons being the reason for this especially children and their little dragonlings being no doubt being adored by children and women.
-Toothless meeting an descendant of Hiccup working at Area 51. Toothless finds out and at first thinks he's Hiccup much to his joy due to sensing his best friends bloodline in his descendant through scent. This leads to a friendship and said OC descendant of Hiccup forming a bond with Toothless and his family as well as developing a friendship with Team Monster and romantic feelings between him and Susan/Ginormica.
-Derek, Susan's/Ginormica's ex-fiancee attempting to come back into her life only to face a wrathful Toothless who instantly despises him sensing his selfish jerkish nature forcing him to never come back into her life again.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

This thread's so much more fun to read when the content being posted is news about actual crossovers in the works and not DA level fan fiction.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Stump Feet wrote:This thread's so much more fun to read when the content being posted is news about actual crossovers in the works and not DA level fan fiction.
I thought this thread was for both? :?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

No, it is for official content only.

And if it wasn't, it is now.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Well poop I had not know. Sorry then no more will be posted.

The One and Only
Futurian

From issue twenty four of GREEN LANTERN, and the course of the epic SINESTRO CORPS WAR.
https://bloody-disgusting.com/toys/3576 ... rn-comics/
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Kevin Conroy is officially Batman in the upcoming CW Crisis event. Though it might just be his voice as nothing else is known other than Conroy's involvement.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

VGF2615
Yojimbo

Post by VGF2615 »

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

This one won't mean much but for some reason I keep imagining Homer Simpson fighting Titanus-Behemoth, so I guess a Simpsons/Monsterverse crossover is something I'd like to see.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

The One and Only
Futurian

I wouldn't mind if Universal would make this crossover happen. Mummy melee between Imhotep and Ahmanet.

cathpeti49
Young Farmer

Post by cathpeti49 »

mecha-gino wrote:GOD DAMN YOU SEXY! :evil: Hehe, I've been meaning to read that classic fight between Surfer and thor. It was issue 6 of Silver Surfer I believe. And... Rob Liefeld did that crossover and I SOOO want to track it down and give it to Linkara.

There was two crossovers with Batman actually, says the comicvine and what linkara said there's a Youngblood Power Rangers crossover assurance obsèques. I REALLY want to read that and the beetle borgs one.

The Supreme/Gladiator one I might of read I'm not to sure but I think I didn't like it but then again this is Liefeld's run on Supreme. There's also one with Pitt and Hulk but it was alright from what I remember.

The TMNT guest appearance in Savage Dragon #1 was pretty cool.
Maybe the change of character did not please you. That's why you hate this part.

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

I really am looking forward to reading that TMNT/Power Ranger comic

The One and Only
Futurian

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Kevin Conroy is officially Batman in the upcoming CW Crisis event. Though it might just be his voice as nothing else is known other than Conroy's involvement.
On that note.

On to other events, in February the She-Devil With A Sword, Red Sonja. Finds herself ilspn the middle of a cosmic conflict between Chaos' own deuling hellspawned entities, Lady Hel ,and Lady Demon. Forcing her to enlist the aid of her nemesis, Kulan Gath, and even having to deal with the other denizens of Chaos. Jade. Bad Kitty. Chasity. Purgatori. And Evil Ernie in RED SONJA:AGE OF CHAOS
https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2019/10/ ... -of-chaos/

Added in 21 days 21 hours 54 minutes 28 seconds:
Announcement delayed thanks to Christmas hubbub, but now finally I can put out the news of alien robot warriors taking their war to our world, and the War on Skynet across the space time continuum collide. March 2020, it's TRANSFORMERS Vs. THE TERMINATOR. https://www.horrorgeeklife.com/2019/12/ ... g-in-2020/

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

So Rumor has it that Courage the cowardly dog is returning in 2021 for a crossover with Scooby Doo.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

miguelnuva wrote:So Rumor has it that Courage the cowardly dog is returning in 2021 for a crossover with Scooby Doo.
I'm surprised such a crossover hadn't happened yet tbh.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:So Rumor has it that Courage the cowardly dog is returning in 2021 for a crossover with Scooby Doo.
I'm surprised such a crossover hadn't happened yet tbh.
I'm shocked there was never a Tom and Jerry crossover!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

The One and Only
Futurian

The MORTAL KOMBAT 11 trailer for the final DLC character, SPAWN.