Crossovers

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
The One and Only
Futurian

Re: Crossovers

Post by The One and Only »

Dedicated to those Bronies that frequent this distinguished forum.
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

In DC's latest crossover event:

• It's Bat Season in Gotham City

• Jonah Hex is on the hunt for Yosemite Sam

• Lobo is hired to catch the fasted avian alive

• And Martian Manhunter discovers there's another type of Martian left in the universe
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

How has anyone not thought of this yet nor wrote such a story?

A Gamera and Hellboy crossover. No seriously it'd honestly have potential, more so then Hellboy with Godzilla. Considering Hellboy's mythos and mystical prospects which Gamera in turn has as well (If we stick to the Heisei trilogy) being an bio-weapon created by an Ancient civilization just imagine what the story could be.

The way I'd see it is that archaelogists comes upon an immensely large cave isolated from civilization but near or at the ocean discovering the ancient city that is none other then Atlantis unknown that evil bird like creatures called the Gyaos have been trapped in there for thousands of years and as a result escapes leading to BPRD to investigate them. Eventually Hellboy and his team stumbles upon the Gyaos' but at the same time a giant turtle known as Gamera who has awakened to deal with the Gyaos, throughout the story BPRD could determine whether Gamera is an ally or not before eventually they determine he is and maybe Hellboy could even link a bond with Gamera granting the Guardian more power as they both then teams up and kills the Gyaos'. At the end Gamera is thankful for Hellboy and his teams up, breaks the bond between him and Hellboy and returns to where he awoke going back into dormant unless the Gyaos somehow ever returns.

And man imagine all the funny lines Hellboy could say about a giant turtle that flies or perhaps when after he gets eaten by a Gyaos only to burst his way out of its stomach covered in its vile blood. It'd be hilarious... :lol:

The One and Only
Futurian

September the Conan The Barbarian, and Wonder Woman will be clashing swords in a crossover written by Gail Simone, and drawn by artist Aaron Lopresti.
https://www.polygon.com/comics/2017/7/2 ... ail-simone
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

SickleFeather
Samurai

Post by SickleFeather »

"KONG on THE PLANET OF THE APES", A comic book crossover between the two popular ape franchises has been announced.

First Cover

Story Synopsis right here.
A six-issue mini-series written by Ryan Ferrier with art by Carlos Magna, the story of Kong On The Planet Of The Apes takes place following the events of the original 1968 Planet Of The Apes. The orangutan Dr. Zaius and gorilla General Ursus lead a small group of soldiers to the Forbidden Zone to destroy any remaining evidence of Taylor’s time among them. To their surprise, they discover the body of a Kong. This is the first step of a journey that leads them, along with chimpanzees Cornelius and Zira, to discover the truth.
"So ends the human race! The future is built upon the past, but your kind shall never see it! Your mother and father are dead, tiny one. And now, it is your turn...TO DIE!" - Grima, Fire Emblem Awakening

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

^Neat.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Thats awesome- its nice to see the Kong franchise exploring new ideas like Godzilla.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. Also, Planet of the Apes seems to be doing a lot of crossovers lately. They've done Green Lantern Corp, Tarzan, and I think they did a Star Trek crossover as well. I wonder what'll be next.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

The One and Only
Futurian

GodEmperorGabara wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. Also, Planet of the Apes seems to be doing a lot of crossovers lately. They've done Green Lantern Corp, Tarzan, and I think they did a Star Trek crossover as well. I wonder what'll be next.
I've been thinking the Apes might end up finding themselves mounted up in the trophy case of the Predator in the near future.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I've had this idea for a while but for some reason I want planet of the apes vs Jurassic Park.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

SickleFeather
Samurai

Post by SickleFeather »

Wouldn't mind seeing this as a movie back in the 50's
"So ends the human race! The future is built upon the past, but your kind shall never see it! Your mother and father are dead, tiny one. And now, it is your turn...TO DIE!" - Grima, Fire Emblem Awakening

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Oh here's another one I'd love to see.

God of War and Attack on Titan.

Episode 1: It ends with Kratos killing every single titan in the AoT verse. :huge:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Oh here's another one I'd love to see.

God of War and Attack on Titan.

Episode 1: It ends with Kratos killing every single titan in the AoT verse. :huge:
...Well that ended quick.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Dawsbfiremind wrote:...Well that ended quick.
No surprise because to Kratos this is what a titan is to him.
Spoiler:
Kratos would be laughing at these so called titans he sees. That and the titans in AoT would be no different from the monstrosities he tends to slay on a daily basis.

It'd be pretty ironic too as for once Kratos would be praised as a hero by the people of the AoT verse. :lol:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The One and Only
Futurian

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' adventures across the multiverse continue with two return trips. November the Turtles find themselves in the Ghost Dimension with another meeting with the Ghostbusters.
http://www.tfaw.com/Comics/Profile/Teen ... ng__552846
And in December, the New York of the TMNT finds its gangs all operating under the command of new boss, and his name is...BANE. But the Turtles find themselves a little shorthanded with Donatello lost on Bane's side of the multiverse in Gotham.
http://www.newsarama.com/36373-dc-s-ban ... sover.html

Added in 1 hour 10 minutes 51 seconds:
It's the Seventies meeting the 2Ks next year when the BATTLESTAR GALACTICA of the Seventies meet the crew of the 21st Century's BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. Legendary wordsmith Peter David will be writing the crossover event.
http://www.newsarama.com/36704-original ... event.html
And another crossover spanning two eras. It's G.I. JOE:A Real American Hero ! encountering O.S.I.'s top operative, Col. Steve Austin, the Six-Million Dollar Man.
http://www.cbr.com/gi-joe-six-million-d ... crossover/

[
Last edited by The One and Only on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

We need Volcanosaurus vs. Meteor Swarm ASAP!!!!

The One and Only
Futurian

This July. The heroes of INJUSTICE journey to Eternia to recruit in overthrowing their despotic dictator, Superman in INJUSTICE Vs. HE-MAN & THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/04/16/ ... e-universe

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

The One and Only wrote:This July. The heroes of INJUSTICE journey to Eternia to recruit in overthrowing their despotic dictator, Superman in
No way! That's just pure awesomeness.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

The One and Only
Futurian

G.I. JOE/MARVEL:THE INIATIVE-excellent crossover fan-fic from a bloke who posts on the G.I. Joe website, forum Hisstank.com. Been ongoing since 2015. Basically the MCU with a few tweaks, and the world of Special Task Force Delta combined. Many fan fics may have disappointed, but this is one of the good ones for what it's worth from me. Pretty good production value on this dio-story from creator Samsson37 that will draw you into a world where even the villains and heroes of Marvel find themselves thrown for a major loop from Cobra Commander and the forces of the ruthless terrorist organization out to rule the world, COBRA.
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-f ... story.html

Added in 2 months 23 days 14 hours 28 minutes 20 seconds:
So, you hear about the time Blade, Buffy, the Frogg Brothers, and Seth Gecko worked security at a Gunship concert in Santa Carla while Tim Cappello played the sax ?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Since I'm now a fan of My Hero Academia. This is a crossover I'd love to see. It's one I might write once I catch up with all the episodes and rewatch InuYasha.

A crossover between InuYasha and My Hero Academia.

Two out of my three favorite animes (Other being Black Lagoon). This is one I just might write once I catch up to all the episodes of MHA and rewatching InuYasha.

Simply put Inuyasha and Kagome has another argument which ends with Kagome deciding to go back to her time. Giving her time to fume off. A few days later Inuyasha decides to go get her only as he jumps into the well for some reason sends him further into the future well over a hundred years where 80% of the human population has superpowers. Unfortunately for Inuyasha coincidentally a fight between the main heroes of the academia and a villain occurs destroying the well in the process and trapping Inuyasha who now has to adjust to his new life while actually gaining acceptance from people (Such as the main characters of MHA) who sees him like any other hero.

I can only imagine the heroes asking Inuyasha what his quirk is only for him to reply "What the hell is a quirk!?". Oh and Inuyasha likely bickering with Bakogou with the latter possibility hating Inuyasha more then Izuku and Bakogou reminding Inuyasha of Koga. :P