Crossovers

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Wario94
Samurai

Re: Crossovers

Post by Wario94 »

Since this forum is all about crossovers, there is one thing that is a crossover between Godzilla and Pokémon. Normally, when many fans made this crossover fanfiction, the plot for this is what if Ash Ketchum come face to face with Godzilla.
For me, however, I had came up with a very different plot: taking place on the planet where only Pokémon appear and not with humans, a male Riolu name Luke and his friends discovered this thing that they could change their lives forever, and that "thing" is... the Gotengo.
This is the artwork that was drawn by PKM-150 which was based by my own request:
So, what do you think?

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I had this idea for a crossover a few years ago, but thinking about it now. I think it would work better as a parody.
MARS ATTACKS: MANGA MASSACRE! The Martians attack the earth, a lot of parody characters of famous manga characters try to stop them and get brutally murdered for their efforts. That's all I got for it.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

That's not really a crossover though. That's just a parody.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

The One and Only
Futurian

Post by The One and Only »

This December, slasher hunters, Cassandra "Cassie" Hack and her monstrous partner, Vlad, end up having to butt heads with the horrify residents of the Chaos Universe. Evil Ernie. Chasity. The Chosen. Purgatori.
https://goodnerdbadnerd.com/2018/09/18/ ... -vs-chaos/
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Deciding to change my ideal InuYasha/My Hero Academia crossover a bit that I plan to eventually write.

Plot: After the events of The Final Act. Inuyasha becomes extremely overprotective towards Kagome when she gets pregnant with his child leading to an argument between them which ends with her sitting him and going back to her time for a bit to see her family and to get away from him. Deciding to let her fume off. After a few days. Inuyasha tries to go to her time to get her and apologize but for some reason the well sends him further into the future well over a hundred years where 80% of the world has superpowers. Upon arriving the well is coincidentally destroyed by a villain and group of heroes (Mt. Lady, Death Arms and Shinji) in an enduring fight trapping Inuyasha who now must adjust to his new life in this future and devastated that he will never see Kagome and his unborn child ever again. Luckily for Inuyasha he finds new hope in life when he meets the cast of MHA and even gaining acceptance from others (Including the cast of MHA) seen like any other hero.

I'm also considering that I might have Inuyasha meeting his and Kagome's descendant (Great, great, great, great, etc. grandchild) or at least distinct descendant from Sota's (Kagome's younger brother) side. Whether it'll be an original character or already existing character (Like Deku perhaps) I'm still deciding on.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Predator and The Purge.

I've never seen the Purge films, but the idea would be perfect for attracting the attention of a Predator.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Sorta related to the above post; awhile ago I was browsing /r/WhoWouldWin? and one of the matchups was how long the Black Lagoon ladies (Revy/Balalaika/Roberta/Eda/Shenhua) would survive in a Purge. It really got me thinking how awesome it would be to have Revy and company sweep house and kick the shit out of a bunch of wannabe criminals.

Hell, while you're at it, throw the cast of Jormungand in there and it'll be a very bloody night.
Last edited by Noble Saber on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I feel after Ultimate that Smash should do a rather different approach and do a Vs. crossover fighting game with Shonen Jump. Gamings most iconic company against animes/mangas most iconic company both originating in Japan. What more is there to say and just think of iconic video game characters Mario, Link and Kirby against iconic manga characters Goku, Naruto and Luffy. It's a dream game really...

This would be my ideal roster.
Spoiler:
Nintendo:

1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Peach
4. Bowser
5. Yoshi
6. Wario
7. Donkey Kong
8. Diddy Kong
9. King K. Rool
10. Link
11. Zelda
12. Ganondorf
13. Samus
14. Ridley
15. Pit
16. Palutena
17. Dark Pit
18. Medusa
19. Fox
20. Pikachu
21. Jigglypuff
22. Mewtwo
23. Lucario
24. Kirby
25. Meta Knight
26. King Dedede
27. Marth
28. Roy
29. Ike
30. Lucina
31. Shulk
32. Inkling
33. Spring Man
34. Isaac
35. Ness
36. Captain Falcon
37. Ice Climbers
38. Mr. Game and Watch
39. R.O.B.
40. Little Mac

Shonen Jump:

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4. Piccolo
5. Trunks
6. Frieza
7. Beerus
8. Luffy
9. Zoro
10. Sanji
11. Blackbeard
12. Naruto
13. Sasuke
14. Sakura
15. Gaara
16. Orochimaru
17. Midoriya
18. Bakugou
19. All-Might
20. Todoroki
21. Shigaraki
22. Ichigo
23. Rukia
24. Kenpachi
25. Aizen
26. Gon
27. Killua
28. Hisoka
29. Yusuke
30. Hiei
31. Kurama
32. Toguro
33. Medaka
34. Joseph Joestar
35. Jotaro Kujo
36. Dio Brando
37. Tsuna (Hitman Reborn Character)
38. Gintoki (Gintama)
39. Arale Norimaki
40. Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
Here's also a few ideal rivalries to boot.

Mario vs. Goku
Bowser vs. Frieza
Peach vs. Sakura
King K. Rool vs. Blackbeard
Dark Pit vs. Vegeta
Medusa vs. Orochimaru
Pikachu vs. Killua
Meta Knight vs. Kenpachi
Isaac vs. Gaara
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Genjira Overwatch
Samurai

Post by Genjira Overwatch »

I still wanna see Godzilla in the MCU. Imagine how awesome it would look in Avengers 4 with a beam struggle between the spiral fire ray and a blast from the infinity gauntlet.
Am I still on? Er, well, we now return you to... Whatever it was you were doing....
Idiots.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Spoiler:
The perfect crossover. Kirby (The last Smasher) and Rocket (The last Guardian) teaming up to save everyone from Galeem's and Thanos' clutches.

Then again though Thanos would argue with Galeem telling him to only take half. :P

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Crossover Picture Thread

Title is self explanatory. Post any crossover pictures of any franchises here.

Godzilla/Gamera

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yes, this is a real fancomic.

No, I don't know why either.

Not complaining, though.

RIP Evan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Been watching more Yu Yu Hakusho lately and makes me wonder how a crossover with Scooby-Doo would be.

The premise can be pretty simple really. The Mystery Gang is in Japan for vacation until getting themselves involved with one of Yusuke's cases. Maybe Shaggy, Freddy, Velma and Daphne all gets captured by demons who wants to use them for "reasons" and Scooby requires Yusuke and his allies to help him save them.

He, he imagine Hiei too with Scooby. I can picture him saying

"I am not gonna bother wasting my time babysitting some mutt..."

Better yet too Scooby and Kuwabara becoming really close pals in the absence of Shaggy (Though developing a close friendship wouldn't obviously supplant the bond Scooby and Shaggy would have). I don't know why but I can easily see them getting along pretty well and Yusuke also growing a soft spot for Scooby as well as Botan (Who'd find Scooby to be an "interesting subject" due to being a talking dog) and Keiko growing to love him.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

[i seriously am just writing this comment so i can see my new profile pic lol.]

i'm quite the sucker for crossovers, but the ones i've seen range from okay to absolute trash.
Godzilla vs Gamera is number one on my list. i always get so salty when i remember we could have had it back in the early 2000's.

one plot i had for a possible film would be a "world's collide" scenario. Godzilla-verse in one dimension, Gamera-verse in the other. they collide fight blah blah, kinda just eh average crossover idea.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

That one with Rodan and Gyaos fighting was a request from me!
Last edited by LegendZilla on Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I officially decided down the road I just might write that Scooby-Doo/Yu Yu Hakusho crossover which I mentioned a few days ago.

Here's the premise.

Premise: While on vacation in Japan. The Mystery Inc gets themselves involved in one of Yusuke's cases leading to Shaggy, Freddy, Daphne and Velma being captured by demons who intends to use them for unexplained reasons and Scooby-Doo escaping with his life eventually running into Yusuke and his allies where he'll need all the help from them to save his friends before its too late. Overtime Scooby-Doo comes to find out he's more then just a talking dog and unlocks secrets he never knew he had upon finding out more about his bloodline.

Also things I'll have happening in the story.
Spoiler:
-Scooby-Doo and Kuwabara becoming really close pals but although they become close it doesn't supplant the bond Scooby and Shaggy has.
-Yusuke growing a soft spot for Scooby-Doo.
-Botan and Keiko growing to love Scooby-Doo. Botan also finds Scooby-Doo to be an "Interesting subject".
-A scene where Keiko bonds with Scooby showing compassion towards him as he lays his head on her lap saddened over the capture of his friends and feeling guilty he ran off on them because he got scared while Keiko pets him who promises that Yusuke and his friends will save Shaggy, Freddy, Daphne and Velma.
-Hiei having no interest in helping Scooby-Doo stating "I am not gonna bother wasting my time babysitting some mutt..." until the others manages to convince him.
-Botan managing to convince Scooby-Doo to face the demons that kidnapped his friends by giving him Scooby Snacks (Being she's the ferry of deceased souls and her work at the Spirit World with Koenma, they know everyone in the world and thus knows who everyone is and what they like).
Such a crossover is so fitting and thematic I can't pass up this opportunity. :huge:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I officially decided down the road I just might write that Scooby-Doo/Yu Yu Hakusho crossover which I mentioned a few days ago.

Here's the premise.

Premise: While on vacation in Japan. The Mystery Inc gets themselves involved in one of Yusuke's cases leading to Shaggy, Freddy, Daphne and Velma being captured by demons who intends to use them for unexplained reasons and Scooby-Doo escaping with his life eventually running into Yusuke and his allies where he'll need all the help from them to save his friends before its too late. Overtime Scooby-Doo comes to find out he's more then just a talking dog and unlocks secrets he never knew he had upon finding out more about his bloodline.

Also things I'll have happening in the story.
Spoiler:
-Scooby-Doo and Kuwabara becoming really close pals but although they become close it doesn't supplant the bond Scooby and Shaggy has.
-Yusuke growing a soft spot for Scooby-Doo.
-Botan and Keiko growing to love Scooby-Doo. Botan also finds Scooby-Doo to be an "Interesting subject".
-A scene where Keiko bonds with Scooby showing compassion towards him as he lays his head on her lap saddened over the capture of his friends and feeling guilty he ran off on them because he got scared while Keiko pets him who promises that Yusuke and his friends will save Shaggy, Freddy, Daphne and Velma.
-Hiei having no interest in helping Scooby-Doo stating "I am not gonna bother wasting my time babysitting some mutt..." until the others manages to convince him.
-Botan managing to convince Scooby-Doo to face the demons that kidnapped his friends by giving him Scooby Snacks (Being she's the ferry of deceased souls and her work at the Spirit World with Koenma, they know everyone in the world and thus knows who everyone is and what they like).
Such a crossover is so fitting and thematic I can't pass up this opportunity. :huge:
So Shaggy's holding back his power?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Here's another crossover I'll certainly be writing at some point.

My Hero Academia/Gamera

Premise: What if Gamera instead had awaken 200 years later into the future rather then the 90s in a world where 80% of the world has superpowers and links a bond between a young hero by the name of Izuku Midoriya to combat his nemesis' the Gyaos that threatens the world with their ravenous hunger. As they combat both supervillains and the Gyaos' more light is eventually shedded on the origin of Quirks as having some connection to the once great and ancient civilization Atlantis that Gamera and his nemesis were created by.

Imagine due to the link bond between both. Deku achieves damage or wounds whenever Gamera gets hurt fighting.

Added in 4 days 16 hours 50 minutes 52 seconds:
I already shared the idea of Deku having a link bond with Gamera but here's another one that comes to mind.

Deku as Ultraman?

What if Deku never got One For All and rather gets into a freak accident with a being from another planet and as he's dying said being (Ultraman) offers him his life with both becoming one?

I'm just throwing the idea out there is all. ;)

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III has been announced.

https://www.cbr.com/batman-tmnt-third-series/
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.