Crossovers

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Crossovers

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Holy shit, I didn't have any strong feelings on Spawn being in but they brought my boy Keith David back?!?? now I'm interested.

RIP Evan.

The One and Only
Futurian

Post by The One and Only »

There's a new cop on the beat in the trailer for MORTAL KOMBAT XI:Aftermath.
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

The One and Only wrote:There's a new cop on the beat in the trailer for MORTAL KOMBAT XI:Aftermath.
I am still beyond excited, lol.

Watching the Planet of the Apes reboot/prequel trilogy and I can't stop thinking that a King Kong crossover, most likely in comic form, is a tremendous missed opportunity. Even without Kong gaining the apes' intelligence, I could see a story line written out where the apes come to look at Kong as a God, or at least a divine protector, to help drive out the last of man.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

SoggyNoodles2016

I believe there was a crossover between the 60s series and Kong of Skull Island for Boom Comics once, with it more having to do with Kong showing up and the apes fighting him/trying to figure him out while coming to blow over usual ape politics but also touching on some of the stuff you mentioned, MM.
Spoiler:
Namely, Zaius and the gorilla genrals are presented as using Kong as a god whose proof of ape's superiority while Cornelius and Zaia want to use him to prove humans and ape can live in peace
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu May 07, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

RIP Evan.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I want to see Bigfoot on the Planet Of The Apes. I have no idea how that would work, but I would pay to see it.

The One and Only
Futurian

Robocop gameplay trailer for MORTAL KOMBAT XI:Aftermath.

All MK guest character endings.

MK:Scorpion's Revenge opening with a Looney Toons character acting annoyingly....daffy.
Last edited by The One and Only on Wed May 13, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Alien vs Predator. A crossover concept that I've been a fan of since I was 13.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

The One and Only
Futurian

A series of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures are on the way from Playmates crossing over with COBRA KAI.

The One and Only
Futurian

A survival horror crossover is happening between DEAD BY DAYLIGHT crosses paths with Leo Kennedy, Claire Redfield, and one uglier than usual Nemesis from RESIDENT EVIL.
https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-gam ... d-nemesis/

The One and Only
Futurian

WIth Spawn getting a bit of a popularity bump thanks to him being a DLC in MORTAL KOMBAT XI . And another longtime horror, metal hero making a bit her own resurgence at her new home in Coffin Comics. And who'd me ,and lot of others would think would make a sweet DLC in the next MK installment. Lady Death. It would be indeed nice to see Al Simmons and Hope meet, clash officially down the line outside this advert for the Pheonix Comic Con.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Residents Evil and Dead Space Crossover should happen, change my mind

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

It's here!

Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

The One and Only
Futurian

A few years back I caught a few episodes of the classic , seventies version of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA on MeTV, and something I considered a bit of a Star Wars rip off. It was actually quite good, and I was impressed by the scale the show took, considering the time period it was made in. Some pretty epic stuff. There was some degree of cheesy stuff. But nothing that took away from the show. Never could get into the 2003 reboot series which on top of having all the characters all over each other like goldarn hamsters on ecstasy. It was just plain boring, and dragged along slower than molasses in the Antarctic. Anywho, one thing that caught my attention watching BG Classic was it shared similar story beats to another long running sci-fi franchise that has been sadly absent other than a one off DTV flick. Stargate. From lost tribes of man. And one that really got the old antenna up Apollo encountering a group Ascended beings like those out of Stargate. It wouldn't be that out there for crossover between the two franchises at any point of Stargate, from SG-1, Atlantis, to even franchise roadblock Universe. Even the rag tag group of locating a Stargate on their search for Earth. And even Cylons discovering one and breaking into the SGC would be sweet.

SteveIrwinFan96
G-Force Personnel

Post by SteveIrwinFan96 »

Godzilla and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers crossover comic announced: https://www.ign.com/articles/godzilla-v ... c-boom-idw

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

^Maybe this could pave way for Godzilla crossing over with other IPs in the near future. That is, assuming all goes well for this one.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Godzilla and the Orca were teased in Call of Duty today.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

The One and Only
Futurian

Announced today at the Geek Pride Parade, San Diego Comic Con, the sequel to the hit MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS/TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES will be hitting comic store shelves this December.
https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2022/07/ ... -december/
Last edited by The One and Only on Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Ash fucking Williams has been leaked to be in the Fortnite Halloween battle pass.

RIP Evan.

The One and Only
Futurian

From IDW in June, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Vs. STREET FIGHTER will be brawling in the streets of Atlantic City.
https://comicbook.com/comics/news/teena ... idw-comic/