The Jan. 6 Committee Thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

The Jan. 6 Committee Thread

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Rather surprised this hasn't been talked about much in the News thread, nor a thread for it yet. But here we are...

Haven't been following it 100% since I'm already sure Trump is guilty. But with a new report going around he has started contacting witnesses and they are reporting it to the committee and they then following it to Justice Department. I don't know, but maybe this will finally end this farce.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Re: The Jan. 6 Committee Thread

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

You really shouldn't have to watch the January 6th committee to know Trump is guilty, it's been obvious ever since it happened.

The most positive thing coming out of this is seeing how many people in the Republican party were actually involved and how far they actually went with attempting to overthrow the election, plus how 90% of the Republican party are cowards that won't stand up to Trump and his ridiculous claims of voter fraud.

If Trump isn't thrown in prison and his associates at the very least banned from holding any sort of political power, this will be an even bigger blow to democracy then you can possibly imagine.

The fact that there are people that actually want this douchebag back in office (if he decides to and is able to run) shows that there is far more stupid in the world then even I could have possibly imagined.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Staff will be keeping an eye on this thread. Please discuss this subject matter with civility or the whole thing will be closed and warnings may be handed out.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

UltramanGoji wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:42 pm Staff will be keeping an eye on this thread. Please discuss this subject matter with civility or the whole thing will be closed and warnings may be handed out.
To add onto this, any instances of wishing death upon people or death threats will be met with an immediate warning, no ifs, no ands, no buts. We've made it crystal clear we are not accepting that sort of rhetoric on this site and have told users multiple times to not do it. You should all know better, and thus there will be no wiggle room if you can't have any self control and start wishing death on individuals.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

I'm still surprised there was an actual attempted insurrection and... the United States largely just went on, pretending it never happened. Blows my mind the shit some people can get away with.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Spuro wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:42 pm I'm still surprised there was an actual attempted insurrection and... the United States largely just went on, pretending it never happened. Blows my mind the shit some people can get away with.
While it's not a good thing, or something I'm going to necessarily defend, I think most people just have enough of their plate to deal with within their own circle to obsess or worry about things almost entirely outside their realm of control. Like, sure, the response to that is "vote!" but that's not an action you can really see any results for on a daily basis. And that's not to say there aren't people that think about this every day, there absolutely are. But I understand why the every day person just went on about their lives. Life is pure chaos and stress right now.

The politicians and lawyers, on the other hand...that's a different story.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Aww, its cute people think that monster is going to get punished for this.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Civilians like Alex Jones and Roger Stone are gonna get spit roasted maybe, but no government players. That's what I'm expecting. Even if T-Rump gets thrown under the bus by some miracle, there's not going to be real justice for Jan 6.
I'm only looking forward to all the tea being spilled about the whacky shit these clowns were really up to behind the scenes, ie Donny trying to grab the wheel while yelling "I'm the president of the United States!"
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:10 pm Civilians like Alex Jones and Roger Stone are gonna get spit roasted maybe, but no government players.
Ya know what? Fine. The fact that Alex Jones continues to live lavishly after ruining the lives of Sandy Hook families is absurd. If this is what it takes for him to get even an inkling of the punishment he deserves, then so be it.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Nothing hoists a bigger "guilty" flag than destruction of evidence.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/14/politics ... ium=social

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Secret Service turned over just one text message to January 6 panel, sources say

This happened 11 days after Congress requested them. Clearly destruction of evidence.

If it was on purpose, it's obstruction of justice. If it was by accident, it's gross negligence. Either way, heads better roll.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Holy shit. It may just be happening.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:21 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bwo5y-Up7k

Holy poop. It may just be happening.
We can only hope as much, this orange haired turd needs to go to prison or at the very least be banned from holding any sort of political power ever again.
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

MAGA extremist are threatening civil war and killing FBI agents over the search.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

miguelnuva wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:28 pm MAGA extremist are threatening civil war and killing FBI agents over the search.
Cults gonna cult.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

This is getting nuts, but I can safely say my faith in how the system works is getting restored.

Quote of the Year:

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Jesus f'n Christ.

Quote of the Year: