The unofficial random questions thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Re: The unofficial random questions thread

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Remember when Toho Kingdom use to let users make their own film reviews and post it on the main site?

What was something that you always wanted to own, but never did?

Favorite cheese?
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:08 pm Remember when Toho Kingdom use to let users make their own film reviews and post it on the main site?

Favorite cheese?
Nope

A goddamn PC. Still savin’ up for it!

That’s a hard one…gotta be tie between American and Pepperjack
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Jermobooka wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:26 pm
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:08 pm Remember when Toho Kingdom use to let users make their own film reviews and post it on the main site?

Favorite cheese?
Nope

A goddamn PC. Still savin’ up for it!

That’s a hard one…gotta be tie between American and Pepperjack
Is there a specific PC that you are planning on buying?
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:02 pm Is there a specific PC that you are planning on buying?
Nope, no pre-builds. Buyin’ the parts and buildin’ it myself! :D
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Jermobooka wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:10 pm
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:02 pm Is there a specific PC that you are planning on buying?
Nope, no pre-builds. Buyin’ the parts and buildin’ it myself! :D
Cool.

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Solved it
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

Is there a lot of difference between the 'Toho Kingdom Forum' and 'Kaiju Galaxy'?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

H-Man wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:13 pm Is there a lot of difference between the 'Toho Kingdom Forum' and 'Kaiju Galaxy'?
TK is far more active than KG, and the user base of each site creates a different atmosphere/tone to the conversations.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Kaiju Galaxy is still a thing?

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

Does anyone believe that Britney Spears' dad is a sincere, honest person with her best interests in mind?

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

Does anybody (who followed the fandom in the late 90s) remember a webpage called "Crow T. Robot's Godzilla Page"? If so, does anybody have a Wayback Machine link to it?

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Two questions:

If you HAD to make three Kaiju real, which would you choose and which place in the world would you "deploy them" in? Specific Incarnations.

If you HAD to award three Internet personalities a billion dollars, who are you choosing?

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

To those of you who voraciously buy up kaiju and anime memorabilia, media, figurines, toys, posters, t-shirts, and Godzilla-knows-what: Do you, in your heart of hearts, carry the hope that such displays of loyalty to Japanese pop culture will one day impress the Pop Culture Deities, and one evening, your toys will come alive (or monsters and big-breasted waifus will emerge from your Art of...Books) and whisk you away to the Enchanted Land of Monsters and Well-Endowed Anime Girls a lá Where the Wild Things Are, and you'll spend the rest of your life in bliss surrounded by kaiju and hot anime girls and Kumi Mizuno in a g-string and you'll be free of the crappy world we live in today?
Last edited by H-Man on Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

H-Man wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:57 am To those of you who voraciously buy up kaiju and anime memorabilia, media, figurines, toys, posters, t-shirts, and Godzilla-knows-what: Do you, in your heart of hearts, carry the hope that such displays of loyalty to Japanese pop culture will one day impress the Pop Culture Deities, and one evening, your toys will come alive (or monsters and big-breasted waifus will emerge from your Art of...Books) and whisk you away to the Enchanted Land of Monsters and Well-Endowed Anime Girls a lá Where the Wild Things Are, and you'll spend the rest of your life in bliss surrounded by kaiju and hot anime girls and Kumi Mizuno in a g-string and you'll be free of the crappy world we live in today?
I have no big-breasted waifu figures, nor a single anime figure, but sure.

In all honesty, I collect Godzilla vinyls because they look cool and I like looking at them lol. Simple as that.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Gojira1604 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:51 pm Two questions:

If you HAD to make three Kaiju real, which would you choose and which place in the world would you "deploy them" in? Specific Incarnations.

If you HAD to award three Internet personalities a billion dollars, who are you choosing?
For question one, King Kong '33, in a place where he can be studied yet left alone to live his normal life. Titanosaurus, in the ocean; his natural form is passive, so he could be studied without damage to us. Gamera in the Poles because he is the friend to all children.

Question 2 - Wendigoon, my cousin and myself :lol: if you don't buy the last two... I'm not sure. I don't know many internet personalities deserving.
Resized Image

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Is it wrong to take things personally? like an argument online

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:09 am Is it wrong to take things personally? like an argument online
It's not wrong. It's maybe not always a good idea, though. When you can, letting things go and moving on is typically the smartest way to go.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:30 am
Thatguy4683 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:09 am Is it wrong to take things personally? like an argument online
It's not wrong. It's maybe not always a good idea, though. When you can, letting things go and moving on is typically the smartest way to go.
Yeah I guess this is the best option to do is to just avoid things that make me angry, I have to ambit I do take things way too personally, And don’t do well under stress

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Remember when there was a whole buffett of message boards to choose from? Kaijuphile/Rodan's Roost, Goji Stomp, Tokyo Monsters, Maser City, etc? My favorite was always Kaiju Phile. The forum was absolutely MASSIVE with tons of active members, complete with a built-in arcade for retro games (held the pinball high score) and the fantasy match Daikaiju Desumatchi tournament that still has yet to be properly replicated anywhere.

Am I the only one here who thinks Godzilla Reddits and most Facebook groups suck?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:22 am Am I the only one here who thinks Godzilla Reddits and most Facebook groups suck?
You're not. I was on the Godzilla subreddit for a bit, then it went through weeks of "I'm Anguirus. AMA!" type posts with every kaiju under the sun and I just. Couldn't take it anymore.
Last edited by Maritonic on Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.