What made you huh?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What made you huh?

Post by BlankAccount »

@Cryptid_Liker, A Godzilla fan turning out to be an asshole.

I am shocked. Absolutely shocked. S/
Last edited by BlankAccount on Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

There's a weird blue light in the sky not too far from my house. It can't be a star since it's super foggy, and it also doesn't seem to be moving..

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:17 pm There's a weird blue light in the sky not too far from my house. It can't be a star since it's super foggy, and it also doesn't seem to be moving..
Did you take a picture?

It could have been a plane... depending on the angle of approach, they can look stationary for a while before they get close enough that you can see their movement and flashing lights. They used to trip me up all the time; I'm one of those people that actively watches the sky for UFOs (I never see them, though), so anything weird in the sky quickly gets my attention. I'd see the seemingly unmoving plane light and be like "Is this it? Am I finally going to see one?!", and then nope, it's just a plane.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

JAGzilla wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:24 pm
Gigantis wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:17 pm There's a weird blue light in the sky not too far from my house. It can't be a star since it's super foggy, and it also doesn't seem to be moving..
Did you take a picture?

It could have been a plane... depending on the angle of approach, they can look stationary for a while before they get close enough that you can see their movement and flashing lights. They used to trip me up all the time; I'm one of those people that actively watches the sky for UFOs (I never see them, though), so anything weird in the sky quickly gets my attention. I'd see the seemingly unmoving plane light and be like "Is this it? Am I finally going to see one?!", and then nope, it's just a plane.
Wish i did. :(

Whatever it is seems to be one though, so i think it really was a plane and my vision just couldn't really see it. The noises it made was pretty similar.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I was near the front door, working on a Wikizilla sandbox when I heard what sounded like demonic wailing. I, immensely freaked out, went upstairs. First thing I see is my sister's old bedroom with its walls flashing red. At this point, I'm sure it's just an ambulance but when I look out the window, I kinda froze. Slowly parading down the street was a firetruck playing what sounded like the cries of the damned. At the front was Olaf, illuminated by nothing but red light. Santa was on its back, waving out to all our neighbors (who surely weren't as terrified as a certain scaredy cat writing this post). And as fast as it came, the vehicle disappeared into the night. I told my sister about it and right as I did, it came back. This time, it was playing normal Christmas music and was going a different route.

So yeah, I (metaphorically) soiled myself for nothing.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

There is a blood cult on YouTube!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

There's some long running scientific experiments. I'm talking started before we born, continued on by the next generation when the original scientist passed away, and will continue long after we're dead.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

This is weird even by Reddit standards.

https://www.reddit.com/r/arabfunny/

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

...Well nevermind, found something stranger

https://www.reddit.com/r/polishjerry/

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I already thought the gaming streamer fanbase was weird but it just got to a whole new level. Fans of a recently-popular Among Us streamer have made an entire hashtag about a soundbite of him breathing and made it trend. They're even tattoing the soundwave of the recording on their wrists. I feel like humanity is slowly devolving away from the grace of monke.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Speaking of Monke, i was reminded today by Wikizilla that Double Smash has a random albino gorilla in it's files.

I legitimately wonder what they heck they were planning to use this thing for.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Gigantis wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:30 pm Speaking of Monke, i was reminded today by Wikizilla that Double Smash has a random albino gorilla in it's files.

https://wikizilla.org/w/images/d/d4/White_Gorilla.jpg

I legitimately wonder what they heck they were planning to use this thing for.
Probably a stand in for King Kong.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Last night, at around 4 AM, I was laying in my bed, trying to go to sleep when I suddenly felt a little shaking. It was so small that you can sleep through it, but I was awake, so I was able to notice it. At first, I thought it was my imagination or at least the feel of my heart beating really fast, but nope. When I opened my eyes, I saw that my cat, who was snuggling with me, reacting to it. Then it hit me, "Oh, God, an earthquake?" The shaking lasted for around 2 minutes. My guess was that it was an earthquake was happening miles away. Well, when I got out of bed that morning and went to use the computer, I was expecting to see news of an earthquake that happened at counties neighboring LA county, which is where I live. Nope, nada, nothing. There was no earthquake at all. My only guess is that the shaking my cat and I felt last night was something going on inside the walls of my house or maybe something heavy was roaming around my neighborhood.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

The Wikipedia article for Tohl Narita's sole non-infobox photo is of "Ultraman". It's Ultraman Scott, who not only isn't supposed to be Ultraman, but wasn't even designed by Narita.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Another, more confusing huh moment related to Ultraman: I just read a Twitter thread story about raping Ultraman till he dies from his timer running out. I don't know what I just read but I don't wanna read it again.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:31 pm Another, more confusing huh moment related to Ultraman: I just read a Twitter thread story about raping Ultraman till he dies from his timer running out. I don't know what I just read but I don't wanna read it again.
Uh....wow. People can be so weird and messed up in the brain. :freak:
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:31 pm Another, more confusing huh moment related to Ultraman: I just read a Twitter thread story about raping Ultraman till he dies from his timer running out. I don't know what I just read but I don't wanna read it again.
That's another good reason to avoid things like Twitter, the creepy weirdos.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

What the actual fuck.

I know it's not Godzilla, but that belongs in the cringe thread anyway.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Also, the end of the thread said that OP plans to go to "the Ultraman planet" for a family meeting, implying he's gonna do it to the others.

That's probably the weirdest sexual fantasy I've ever known exists.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Did LSD just become a mod or am I forgetting something? Congrats either way