Unpopular Opinion Thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
B) Liars
C) Those that truly dont give a fuck about that song..... ;)
D) Those that don't have the slightest idea what song you guys are talking about.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

eabaker wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
B) Liars
C) Those that truly dont give a skreeonk about that song..... ;)
D) Those that don't have the slightest idea what song you guys are talking about.

RIP Evan.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Toys R Us shutting down has been more beneficial than negative. Pretty much all the specialty items you would go to Toys R Us for, like NECA and import stuff, has been taken up by Target department stores. In my area, there was only 1 Toys R Us while there are a bunch of Targets, so finding product has been not only much easier, but now the likelihood of finding product that isn't damaged is greater. Plus, a lot of brick & mortar stores are stepping up their game and stocking stuff that Toys R Us never carried, like Figmas.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

2004Zilla wrote:Toys R Us shutting down has been more beneficial than negative.
*slap*....How dare you say that!

I was a Toys R Us kid...... :cry: .

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Here in Canada to my knowledge its still going. I hear its just in the U.S. it has gone bankrupt.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

goji89 wrote:

They had a million toys for us to play with... :(
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

goji89 wrote:

I was too (Kay Bee Toys as well), but sometimes, you gotta let the past go...

Added in 44 minutes 18 seconds:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Here in Canada to my knowledge its still going. I hear its just in the U.S. it has gone bankrupt.
It is. In fact all the Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom stuff is allegedly 50% off.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Wargreymon is the coolest character design of all time. He's literally Wolverine crossed with like a samurai and a dinosaur. It is impossible to argue with me on this.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

When will a Popular Opinion Thread open up?

I mean we need a Yang for this Wang.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

goji89 wrote:When will a Popular Opinion Thread open up?

Lol I'm not sure we need a thread for comments like "I think The Godfather was a good movie".
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
goji89 wrote:When will a Popular Opinion Thread open up?

Lol I'm not sure we need a thread for comments like "I think The Godfather was a good movie".
Aww...why not? And yeah, The Godfather was a great movie.

See, it could work.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I mean, that's basically what this thread is already. Pretty much every post is either someone saying "Guys, don't lynch me, but... I think Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) is one of the better Godzilla movies," and then everyone says 'Yeah, that's not actually an unpopular opinion,' or else it's a rebel just out to see the world burn, and being like 'I think Shin Godzilla sucked; yeah, that's right, bring it on!' And honestly, the former posts have started to outnumber the latter. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Here in Canada to my knowledge its still going. I hear its just in the U.S. it has gone bankrupt.
Wait, you guys still have Toys R Us?
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Zarm wrote:I mean, that's basically what this thread is already. Pretty much every post is either someone saying "Guys, don't lynch me, but... I think Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) is one of the better Godzilla movies," and then everyone says 'Yeah, that's not actually an unpopular opinion,' or else it's a rebel just out to see the world burn, and being like 'I think Shin Godzilla sucked; yeah, that's right, bring it on!' And honestly, the former posts have started to outnumber the latter. :)
Shut up.....You had me at "I think Shin Godzilla sucked".

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Maritonic wrote:
I think we do actually, yeah. I go past one on my way to school... but it’s only matter of time.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
I think we do actually, yeah. I go past one on my way to school... but it’s only matter of time.
You fucking Canadians, man....
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
:cry: ....Can you do me a favor? Can you wave to Geoffrey for me, and can you tell him I miss him and that...he...was a huge part of my life, that I will always remember him and could you tell him.....that I never grew up and will ALWAYS and forever be a Toys R Us kid.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

goji89 wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
:cry: ....Can you do me a favor? Can you wave to Geoffrey for me, and can you tell him I miss him and that...he...was a huge part of my life, that I will always remember him and could you tell him.....that I never grew up and will ALWAYS and forever be a Toys R Us kid.
*clasps hand in firm, manly fashion* I shall tell him, goji. I shall tell him.

OT: Star Trek Generations and Star Trek Nemesis... are good movies.
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

KaijuCanuck wrote:OT: Star Trek Generations and Star Trek Nemesis... are good movies.
You... are a monster. :)

Maranatha!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Zarm wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:OT: Star Trek Generations and Star Trek Nemesis... are good movies.
You... are a monster. :)
BURN THE WITCH!!!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.