What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Living Corpse
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Living Corpse »

HedorahIsBestGirl wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:50 amI'll also be getting Hitman 3.

Welcome to the world of assassination. The world is your weapon.

Beast Blood
Interpol Agent

Post by Beast Blood »

Went out to see if I could find some neighborhood birds to observe, and saw a group of black-capped chickadees behind the nearby school. They weren't interested in the food I tried to offer them, but they were still pretty close to me so I could watch them for a while. Filmed them and tried to take some photos, but they aren't of very good quality. I gotta go out and look for birbs and other animals more often.

ShinGojira14
G-Force Personnel

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Trump is no longer President.

That alone made my day today.
"I thought you were gonna say 'the only problem is that it treats a 90's Kaiju with respect!' :lol: "

-GodzillaVsRayquaza

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:41 am Trump is no longer President.

Me, too.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

XxComablack1937xX
Futurian

Post by XxComablack1937xX »

KManX89 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:03 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:41 am Trump is no longer President.

Me, too.
Me, Three!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - Edgar Allan Poe

I wanted to be where nobody I knew could ever come. ― Sylvia Plath

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough. - William Blake

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Being right about there being a Monsterverse tv show in the works.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

eabaker

Post by eabaker »

Reema Dodin, a girl (now woman) I was friends with in elementary school/junior high/high school, is now deputy director of the White House Office of Legislative Affairs. She is the highest ranking Palestinian-American women ever to work in the executive branch, and assisted Dick Durbin on the Senate floor for years.

“For years, my person on the Senate floor has been this woman. This amazing woman. I am grateful for her service to the Senate, her service to the people of Illinois and to our nation,” the Democratic senator said. “I know that she’ll be a tremendous asset to President Biden, and to the nation. In these divided times it’s rare to find a public servant like Reema, whose excellence and integrity is so widely admired on both sides of the aisle. No one understands better than Reema how this Senate works,” Durbin added.

I am so, so happy for her.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Cryptid_Liker
Futurian

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I am undergoing a hype overload due to a certain movie trailer.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:57 am I am undergoing a hype overload due to a certain movie trailer.
Doctor KingKevzilla recommends a comfortable chair and a good stiff drink for that.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:57 am I am undergoing a hype overload due to a certain movie trailer.
This right here. :D
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

XxComablack1937xX
Futurian

Post by XxComablack1937xX »

Trump lawyer Giuliani faces $1.3 billion lawsuit over 'big lie' election fraud claims

- https://www.yahoo.com/news/dominion-vot ... 15010.html

hahahahaha I hate this P.O.S and considering he made 20K a day making those bogus fraud claims and inciting the Capital Riot I hope they get it. Yes I know its unlikely but I do find it funny.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - Edgar Allan Poe

I wanted to be where nobody I knew could ever come. ― Sylvia Plath

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough. - William Blake

JAGzilla
Keizer

Post by JAGzilla »

I would say that the trailer might've shown a bit too much of the action, but beyond that mild critique, holy mothertrucking crap.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Cryptid_Liker
Futurian

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I think I just saw Neil Breen in a commercial playing the piano with a kid.

CrimsonBloodX
Monarch Researcher

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Waking up to a beautiful, calm morning after a night of heavy rain. It's been cloudy the past few days where I live and I love it.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

Caught a glimpse of a Red-breasted Nuthatch at my birdfeeder and managed to find it again hopping about the trees. Gosh it's been, what, 7-8 years now since I've seen one? I was beginning to think they had left my local ecosystem entirely. I checked on Audubon's website afterwards and it turns out their year-round/winter range has shifted a bit since my busted old field guide, so it looks like they're only winter guests now. Still I'm happy to know they're out there, looking forward to spying them again in the future.
Last edited by Gomi: Ninja Monster on Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Keizer

Post by JAGzilla »

Gomi: Ninja Monster wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:33 pm Caught a glimpse of a Red-breasted Nuthatch at my birdfeeder and managed to find it again hopping about the trees. Gosh it's been, what, 7-8 years now since I've seen one? I was beginning to think they had left my local ecosystem entirely. I checked on Audubon's website afterwards and it turns out their year-round/winter range has shifted a bit since my busted old field guide, so it looks like they're only winter guests now. Still I'm happy to know they're out there, looking forward to spying them again in the future.
Nice! I have those in my area, too, but I don't see them often. Or at least don't recognize them when I do; they're kind of nondescript from a distance, and I probably mistake them for their smaller brown-headed cousins, which I see all the time. Last time I had bird feeders active they made pretty regular appearances, but it's been about two years since I took the old feeders down. I'll have to get new ones up soon, I miss them.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

JAGzilla wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:09 am
Gomi: Ninja Monster wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:33 pm Caught a glimpse of a Red-breasted Nuthatch at my birdfeeder and managed to find it again hopping about the trees. Gosh it's been, what, 7-8 years now since I've seen one? I was beginning to think they had left my local ecosystem entirely. I checked on Audubon's website afterwards and it turns out their year-round/winter range has shifted a bit since my busted old field guide, so it looks like they're only winter guests now. Still I'm happy to know they're out there, looking forward to spying them again in the future.
Nice! I have those in my area, too, but I don't see them often. Or at least don't recognize them when I do; they're kind of nondescript from a distance, and I probably mistake them for their smaller brown-headed cousins, which I see all the time. Last time I had bird feeders active they made pretty regular appearances, but it's been about two years since I took the old feeders down. I'll have to get new ones up soon, I miss them.
Ooh, never seen those, range doesn't extend far enough. It's easier for me to tell the Red-breasted apart from other birds because the only species with similar mannerisms is the White-breasted Nuthatch, which is almost twice the size. Definitely put them back up if you can, I stopped refilling mine consistently for a few months and yeah, life got a lot less vibrant. Probably need to replace my wooden feeder though, the birds are starting to crack seeds and peck for insects in the gap between the roof boards.

Gigantis
Keizer

Post by Gigantis »

I've been trying to make thumbnails for Death Battle for.. about a good month now after i learned about Google Drawings. I'm not too proud of most of them, but this one? Perfect renders, plus nice background= something great! Plus the fact it's a match i really love: Anti-Spiral (Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagaan) vs. Anti-Monitor! (DC Comics)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HedorahIsBestGirl
JXSDF Technician

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

Beat Demon's Souls on the PS5! That was one hell of a ride. Easily one of the most challenging games I've ever completed, definitely between this and Dead Space 2 on Zealot difficulty; unless you want to talk old school, then Castlevania or Super Mario Bros 3 on NES might take the cake. It was the perfect game for me, one that challenged me to improve without frustrating me so much that I just threw my controller down and quit. I want to go back and give Dark Souls another shot now. Previously, I haven't been a fan of the Souls games, but I enjoyed Demon's Souls so much that it's made me open to giving them a second chance. Might start with Bloodborne, since that's the only other one I own. Hopefully, I'm "gud" enough now...
The sea has cobalt, it's full of mercury. Too many fumes in our oxygen!
All the smog now is choking you and me. Good Lord, where is it gonna end?
Got to get it back, someday. Got to get it back, and soon now.
For tomorrow maybe you and me...
We're movin', we're movin', movin' to the Moon now!
It's up to us to make a choice.
We know what it's worth to save the Earth!