What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by BlankAccount »

Videos sums up in a fun and entertaining way how powerful Terminator is in the right hands in MK 11. In fact Eldricth Agent in the comments summed it up best.

"Terminator: Your tier position. Give it to me. Now.

Scorpion: You forgot to say please.

Ten minutes later.

Scorpion: TAKE IT."

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

In Nagoya getting crunk, friend and I later are gonna go to this bar that is beach themed and has sand on the floors, and thankfully isn’t full of foreigners/tourists
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

I managed to get an A on a paper that I was really struggling with, so I’m very proud about that :D And it’s also Godzilla’s 65th birthday today (technically). So happy birthday Godzilla!

In addition to that, that last week or two I’ve noticed that my depression is mellowing out real nicely. Like I know it’s not gonna just up and poof, but I just find myself smiling a lot more and feeling interest in my hobbies again, and it’s very refreshing :)
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Got the Criterion set Saturday, and having watched Megalon yesterday and Mechagodzilla today, I have now watched every film in the series. :mr_green:
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Saw Zombieland 2. Movie sucked, but saw it with friends so that was fun. c:
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Dracosaurian
JXSDF Technician

Post by Dracosaurian »

This CG short was just great. I highly encourage any lover of amphibians to watch this. The ending has somewhat of a shocking surprise....

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Small, but I finished translating my first Godzilla manga.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1698870
Note that what's here isn't completed.

I need to find an image editing software to complete the process as well.

I feel really good about this because it wasn't too difficult and I realized my Japanese has really improved.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

TOOTH & CLAW CHALLENGE (No Commentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH__36PCXrg

TOOTH & CLAW Challenge Rules:
-No energy attacks or emergency moves.
-No Atomic Breath
-No Nuclear Pulse
-Must be on Hard mode

Wasn't as hard as I thought, I got lucky in that Hedorah and Destroyer didn't show up. Or any 100 meter monster when I was below 85 meters. Though I lost several hours fighting the Mothra & Battra gang in adult form, also lost an hour to Legendary Godzilla till I figured out I could cheese him with the tail club as I walk backwards.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

I can't believe this is something that actually happened.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

It's Halloween.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Xplus Yuiji Sakai Series Godzilla 1984
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

It's a rumor, but there's some teasing that Lab Zero Games will team up with Capcom to make a new Darkstalkers.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019/oct ... kstalkers/

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

On the bus to G-Fes. Super excited.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Fish Cakes wrote:It's Halloween.
How was your halloween?

I didn't have a single trick or treater show up lol.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:On the bus to G-Fes. Super excited.
On the bus to where?
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:
How was your halloween?

On the bus to where?
Halloween was lame for me because I’m no longer in nyc and there’s no crazy parties.

Anyways, GFes is today and tomorrow. Tonight there’s going to be three Godzilla films playing, one of them including GMK. The director of GMK and some actors will be there. Tomorrow, at the Godzilla store, there’s going to be a bunch of special Godzilla merch for sale, include a red eyes “retro” variant of G54, and some other neat stuff.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
How was your halloween?

On the bus to where?
Halloween was lame for me because I’m no longer in nyc and there’s no crazy parties.

Anyways, GFes is today and tomorrow. Tonight there’s going to be three Godzilla films playing, one of them including GMK. The director of GMK and some actors will be there. Tomorrow, at the Godzilla store, there’s going to be a bunch of special Godzilla merch for sale, include a red eyes “retro” variant of G54, and some other neat stuff.
Oh. I thought you meant your GF's for a sec. I didnt G-Fest was going on. Thought that was in summer time. Weird...

Think there will be any girls there?
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: How was your halloween?

On the bus to where?

Oh. I thought you meant your GF's for a sec. I didnt G-Fest was going on. Thought that was in summer time. Weird...

Think there will be any girls there?
It’s not an American g festival. It’s a different thing all entirely. There’s cute girls all over Tokyo ;)

In all seriousness, I do want to meet some Japanese Godzilla fans and have fun tonight. This is my big chance. I also intend if possible, to record some stuff, and try to talk to some of the directors and actors, or at the very least get photos.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS CRAZY

Like absolutely packed, and the director was right there.

Holy shit I’m gonna get to take a photo with Shunsuke Kaneko and shit.

Can confirm female Godzilla otakus exist. They carry around cute plushes.

Holy crap got this cool Destroyah thing.

There’s also heavy Gabara push.

Oh my god I’m gonna have so much shit to brag about tomorrow.

I have some great figures I won in a lottery, and the interview with Kaneko was awesome.

I now am a proud owner of a Godzilla Memorial Plaque, An ANEB figure, and two of the broken statues from GMK. I also got some great photos of some cosplayers, and everything is awesome.

Seeing GMK on a big screen, with no subtitles, was fantastic. That film is easily up there in my books with 54 and Shin.
I want to do a big write up about this for the main site.

I just got an awesome photo with the guy who plays M11. He’s awesome and now a big inspiration.

Mothra 3 time baby. Nothing cooler then watching Mothra 3 with a theater full of adults at 12:40 am :)
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:40 am, edited 10 times in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Huh. And here I thought he was dead and buried. Glad to see him getting some attention! What kind of push are we talking about?
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

JAGzilla wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Huh. And here I thought he was dead and buried. Glad to see him getting some attention! What kind of push are we talking about?
Special limited edition Gabara T-shirt.

Additionally, one of the prizes special raffle items, which I unfortunately couldn’t get, was a figure of Minya vs Gabara. In the other Godzilla Event in Osaka, one of the films is Godzilla’s Revenge.

It’s all to celebrate fifty years of Godzilla’s Revenge.

Holy shit the event continues tomorrow at Hibya step square. I’m fucking exhausted
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

It's been a long, long time since I was blown away by a Creepypasta. This one blew me away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azOLYTGEbXo