What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by BlankAccount »

Found this. And yes, it's for real. I love learning about this kind of stuff.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/coolguides/com ... _caddilac/

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Found a hardcover copy of the book Weird New York at a secondhand model train/assorted junk store. It's used, obviously, but in perfect shape, and only cost me $5. It would've been $36 from Amazon, and even paperback would've been $12, so I saved quite a bit.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Yesterday I visited an import movie store for the first time since March and got a few Blu-rays. :)
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Also, discovering that Buffalo Wild Wings honey barbeque wing sauce is really freaking good.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

tyrantgoji wrote:Found out some people were predicting the world was going to end yesterday, claiming that "ThE MayAN's WeR'E wRONg"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/12 ... on-june-21

Lord, these people need to give up and stop making fools of themselves. :lol:
I came upon that a while bad. Man what has this world become? :lol:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: I came upon that a while bad. Man what has this world become? :lol:
What has this world become? They've been doing this since 1998! The real question is what drugs must these idiots be taking to still believe this crap after the past twenty years of this "prophecy"?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Haven't watched this in forever and my God, it is even better now.

Kurt Angle knoooows.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Although it isn't much of a big deal, I've redrawn 210 of my monsters out of 500.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Tickets for the drive in screening for Jurassic Park went on sale yesterday, managed to get mine in time, I was the third to last ticket sold. They sold out within an hour
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

As mentioned on the ruined your day thread, a cat scratch gave me a scar down my face and now I look like Anakin from ROTS, especially with my long, curled hair. All the girls gonna be falling for me now 8-)
For Emperor and Empire!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

VoyagerGoji wrote:As mentioned on the ruined your day thread, a cat scratch gave me a scar down my face and now I look like Anakin from ROTS, especially with my long, curled hair. All the girls gonna be falling for me now 8-)
Just stay away from the sandy bitches.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

tyrantgoji wrote:Found out some people were predicting the world was going to end yesterday, claiming that "ThE MayAN's WeR'E wRONg"
Except they weren't, the Mayans never predicted the world was gonna end in the first place.

I remember saying whoever came up with the 2012 scam should be in prison for fraud. Just like the conspiracy theorist guy/nutcase from Contagion.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

VoyagerGoji wrote:As mentioned on the ruined your day thread, a cat scratch gave me a scar down my face and now I look like Anakin from ROTS, especially with my long, curled hair. All the girls gonna be falling for me now 8-)
Your weakness is sand. Still away from it, especially on volcanic slopes.

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

As I mentioned about two weeks ago on the mental health support thread, one of my best friends is very depressed and stopped talking to all of his friends. Well, tonight, I sent him a very long Facebook message telling him that I know he's trying to detach himself from everyone but, if he needs me, I'm there for him. He actually called me back about an hour later and we had a long talk. He forgave me for breaking into his apartment and promised to keep in touch instead of just shutting all of his friends out. We're gonna hang out on the 4th of July along with a few other friends and I'm so glad. I've had like five nightmares in the past week about finding out he's dead and not knowing what to do, I'm so happy he actually reached out to me and wants to start communicating with us again. As much of a bitch as I can be sometimes, I love my friends and I want to see them all be satisfied with life and help them anyway I can. I was seriously afraid that this friend of mine was going to cut me off forever or, worse still, kill himself. I'm so relieved to find out that he's started taking steps to get out of the rut he's been stuck in and get back on his feet.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

HedorahIsBestGirl wrote:As I mentioned about two weeks ago on the mental health support thread, one of my best friends is very depressed and stopped talking to all of his friends. Well, tonight, I sent him a very long Facebook message telling him that I know he's trying to detach himself from everyone but, if he needs me, I'm there for him. He actually called me back about an hour later and we had a long talk. He forgave me for breaking into his apartment and promised to keep in touch instead of just shutting all of his friends out. We're gonna hang out on the 4th of July along with a few other friends and I'm so glad. I've had like five nightmares in the past week about finding out he's dead and not knowing what to do, I'm so happy he actually reached out to me and wants to start communicating with us again. As much of a bitch as I can be sometimes, I love my friends and I want to see them all be satisfied with life and help them anyway I can. I was seriously afraid that this friend of mine was going to cut me off forever or, worse still, kill himself. I'm so relieved to find out that he's started taking steps to get out of the rut he's been stuck in and get back on his feet.
That's great!

What made my day? After getting home from school, in front of the TV, I saw something I thought I would never see. The cat that I've been babysitting, the one that gave me the scratch, was snuggling up to my dog, and she was licking the cat back. It was so cute.
For Emperor and Empire!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Found out Kong does have an anatomy cutaway in Toho's books.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Living Corpse wrote:Found out Kong does have an anatomy cutaway in Toho's books.

Wow! Never seen that cutaway of Anguirus either.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I got K Rool to elite smash today.

As you can tell, my bad was pretty meh.
For Emperor and Empire!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

G-Matt wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:Found out King Kong does have an anatomy cutaway in Toho's books.

https://i.imgur.com/SAYUNtt.jpg
Wow! Never seen that cutaway of Anguirus either.
Yeah though admittedly I hate the type of anatomy/biology where they just overlay the organs over stills of the suits from the films, it just looks sloppy to me. I prefer when they get an artist to draw them from scratch.

Heck even Super-X3 has a cool one. I don't know the machine equivalent of anatomy.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA