What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

goji89 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:50 pm And shiiit, I have become your best friend already? :oops:
I don't know what to say, I didn't write anything down.
Twin peaks? I've heard of that..... it sucks but you do you besty.
Despite the fact that we might disagree on the merits of Twin Peaks and vore, ofc we're best friends!
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:46 pm My girlfriend hooked me up with a Twin Peaks soundtrack from 1990 for my birthday tomorrow!
I think in that case you can appreciate this:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:17 pm
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:46 pm My girlfriend hooked me up with a Twin Peaks soundtrack from 1990 for my birthday tomorrow!
I think in that case you can appreciate this:
LSD, that made my evening. Do we need a separate thread for things that made our evenings?
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Getting my first shot next Thursday, 3:30 PM.

Wish me luck.

The fact too cases are also dropping getting close to less then a hundred. Hopefully it keeps going that way until dropping to zero finally.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Also just found out i'm getting a shot! This Thursday.. huh, weird coincidence. Hopefully the side-effects aren't too bad.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Gigantis wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:28 am Also just found out i'm getting a shot! This Thursday.. huh, weird coincidence. Hopefully the side-effects aren't too bad.
Regardless its worth it, just gotta brace for them potentially and let them run their course. Good chance I might feel like a ***** but just gonna have to suck it up.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Found out this video from my childhood is still up.

Yeah, the obsession to monsters that led me to becoming a Godzilla fan was here from the very beginning.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Took the family to some very beautiful scenic views, took photos, ate some some food as the sun came down and laughed making some of our most cherished memories. I got some great photos and really thats what life is about, having fun with those you love and not thinking about trivial bullshit.

Go out people, have an adventure and leave the interwebs for at least a day, trust me, you don't need it.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Woke up earlier than everyone else, took to the kitchen, put up my speaker and put on some John Denver while I proceeded to make breakfast, all the while the ocean waved and frothed about outside.

Life is good.

"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Got my first vaccine dose today! A couple months early too, since I'm apparently "at risk." Thank you, bizarrely well timed January seizure!
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

At the time of writing this post, I now have drawn over 550 monsters! Also seeing such a positive reaction on my latest video really does fill me with joy. :D
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Just unlocked the Tiger II (Porsche) in WT, now I just want to get the FW 190 D.
Last edited by Voyager on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I am officially COVID-19 vaccinated! Only my first dose though. Just got it an hour ago so i'm probably not gonna feel any side-effects till tomorrow.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Tickets for GvK acquired! Seeing it tomorrow in IMAX at 4:30. Just in time, too... I've been staying far away from most kaiju-related threads, but I'm still noticing that use of lethal spoilers appears to have been authorized here, now. I haven't seen anything I didn't already know about, though, fortunately.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:51 pm Tickets for GvK acquired! Seeing it tomorrow in IMAX at 4:30. Just in time, too... I've been staying far away from most kaiju-related threads, but I'm still noticing that use of lethal spoilers appears to have been authorized here, now. I haven't seen anything I didn't already know about, though, fortunately.
With cases going down where I am and if lucky, hopefully my theater opens in time so I can get the theater experience as well. Great that I got to see this film three times now but would also love to see it on the big screen.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

This didn't happen today. It happened yesterday.

I got my COVID-19 vaccine. So there's that.

I finally played Earth Defense Force 2017 for the first time after wanting to play that game for a decade.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re-watched Alpha again but this time with my dad.

Still holds up. This wasn't just a movie. This was an experience. Not only my favorite film of 2018 but definitely up there now as among top 10 films of all time.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I am watching John Carter, pretty bad movie but it has my favorite line “you are ugly but you are beautiful” idk why I just love this quote

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

One of the photos I took of the Sue model at the Denver Museum exceeding 100 faves on deviantart within a single day:

https://www.deviantart.com/leviarex/art ... -874460302

And they're still coming.
Last edited by Leviarex on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Fully vaccinated as of today.

I'm glad i won't have to worry about being hospitalized from coronavirus as much.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!