What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Maritonic »

Let's chill out a bit. Less bait, more normal conversation.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Okay both of you, knock it off. You both know better than to engage in flame baiting and insults.

And Goji89, as the one who started this, I don't know nor do I care if this is trolling or flame baiting, but with your posts clearly being designed to provoke and stir up shit, enjoy your warning. Do it again, it's a double warning.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:32 am
goji89 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:31 am
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:28 am

Jumping on that victim bandwagon pretty early, aren't ya?
No. It's fact and I'll stand by what I say and not give two skreeonks about it.
You cared enough to reply so.....yeah

Added in 1 minute 10 seconds:
Giratina93 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:34 am Okay both of you, knock it off. You both know better than to engage in flame baiting and insults.

And Goji89, as the one who started this, I don't know nor do I care if this is trolling or flame baiting, but with your posts clearly being designed to provoke and stir up poop, enjoy your warning. Do it again, it's a double warning.
Sure I'll happily accept it you just love giving them to me don't ya

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

#AllCountriesMatter
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:37 am #AllCountriesMatter
#Likealllivesmatter

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:37 am #AllCountriesMatter

So in other news, SHMA Kong arrived. Has that great, Made in China quality to it. Highly reliable.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

Nothing wrong with loving your country. Every nation has both great and shameful things about their past, to varying degrees. Happy fourth, everybody!
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Again. Everyone knock it off or you'll get double warnings.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:40 am Nothing wrong with loving your country. Every nation has both great and shameful things about their past, to varying degrees. Happy fourth, everybody!
This guy gets it.

Happy 4th DUDE :huge:

Added in 1 minute 38 seconds:
Maritonic wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:40 am Again. Everyone knock it off or you'll get double warnings.
So it's o.k to be called a Donald Trump for expressing love for my country and getting a warning sure o.k.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

goji89 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:35 am
Sure I'll happily accept it you just love giving them to me don't ya
Ignoring the fact it's been TWO YEARS since the last time I gave you a warning, I don't just patrol around going "Huh, I haven't given X person a warning in a while, let's do that!". If I get a report, and I go and see that the situation warrants a warning, I respond appropriately. That's how we mods and admins are supposed to do it.

Also, you've been told to drop it, and it's painfully clear you have no intention of doing so. Enjoy your week long vacation, Goji89
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Woah, all of that happened because of my dumb joke :shock:
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Jermobooka wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:50 am Woah, all of that happened because of my dumb joke :shock:
And we're dropping it and moving on to normal conversations. Everyone.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:40 am Nothing wrong with loving your country. Every nation has both great and shameful things about their past, to varying degrees. Happy fourth, everybody!
Agreed! 4th of July is one of the few holidays I'm pretty nostalgic about. I miss grilling with my dad and friends, drinking beer and enjoying the summer. Hope everyone has a nice Fourth of July!

In contrast I took a JLPT exam. Exam was four hours long, but I think I passed. I've got a nice lull for the next few weeks before work and my MA kick back up again, so I'm gonna enjoy it spending time with my girlfriend/wife and call it a day.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:15 am Well....I'm officially going back to work at my previous job today. I haven't worked there since February 2020. I'm not expecting it to go 100% well since it's been so long, but I'll do my best. Wish me luck, guys.
I hope it went well!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Today, I've been informed that I will be getting an $830 return for my income tax!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:34 am
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:15 am Well....I'm officially going back to work at my previous job today. I haven't worked there since February 2020. I'm not expecting it to go 100% well since it's been so long, but I'll do my best. Wish me luck, guys.
I hope it went well!
It's going well. My first day going back was a little confusing because it's been so long, but I got the hang of it now, for the most part. I did have a guy accidentally splash me and a few costumers with coke near the end of my shift, so there's that.

It's been really busy, saw a lot of my fellow co-workers that I haven't seen in a long time, made the company a lot of money. It's good to be back. I'll probably have enough money to finally buy a Sega Saturn, Godzilla vs. Kong 4K and pre-order the Daimajin Trilogy hopefully by the end of next week.
Last edited by CrimsonBloodX on Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Just a few recent good things:

I like my new job and it’s a HUGE improvement over my last job in a lot of ways, including pay, which bumped up to 14/hr

Going to see the Sue the T. rex traveling exhibit for the weekend after my birthday. First time I’ve traveled at all since February, even if it’s just for a day I’m excited.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Pulled the trigger and signed the contract to install solar on my house. Been considering it for years and with Edison raising rates again its time. My electric bill should drop to between $1-$5 a month and I'll be getting a 26% federal tax credit next year. I'll take it! Excited about this
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Godzilla21 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:57 pm Pulled the trigger and signed the contract to install solar on my house. Been considering it for years and with Edison raising rates again its time. My electric bill should drop to between $1-$5 a month and I'll be getting a 26% federal tax credit next year. I'll take it! Excited about this
Also, you know... it was the right thing to do for the future of the planet, and would be even if it cost you more money.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

eabaker wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:56 am
Godzilla21 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:57 pm Pulled the trigger and signed the contract to install solar on my house. Been considering it for years and with Edison raising rates again its time. My electric bill should drop to between $1-$5 a month and I'll be getting a 26% federal tax credit next year. I'll take it! Excited about this
Also, you know... it was the right thing to do for the future of the planet, and would be even if it cost you more money.
Yes I'm glad to be doing my part for the planet but if going solar cost me MORE than what I'm already paying I wouldn't be able to do it. Last August our electric bill was $520. And Edison had been raising rates so its only going higher. I'm working from home, my wife is still unemployed, and I got two kids running around. So everyone being home isn't cheap! I'm down with going green but it's really a secondary consideration when you got mouths to feed ;)
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.