What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Gigantis »

Mmmm tasty brownies.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Listening to Christmas music while decorating the tree.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Got my LG CX OLED TV today and watched The Matrix in 4K, holy shit, it's crack on the eyes. I'm blown away by how amazing it looks. Even non-4K movies look damn impressive on this thing, I know 'cuz I'm watching some Netflix right now.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:23 pm Mmmm tasty brownies.
I just went into a Pizza place just to buy some of there chocolate fudge brownies! haha

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

KManX89 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:26 pm Got my LG CX OLED TV today and watched The Matrix in 4K, holy shit, it's crack on the eyes. I'm blown away by how amazing it looks. Even non-4K movies look damn impressive on this thing, I know 'cuz I'm watching some Netflix right now.
You fool! You should have wait in 5 years for the QDEL.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

My mother is getting the Covid vaccine in 2 to 3 weeks because she’s a frontline nurse. She also has immune disorders so I was super worried for her. It’s such a huge relief
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

gottatalktothefake wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:21 pm My mother is getting the Covid vaccine in 2 to 3 weeks because she’s a frontline nurse. She also has immune disorders so I was super worried for her. It’s such a huge relief
That's great. Hopefully you'll follow her soon.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

First details Regarding ''IT: Chapter 3'' is here! The next Pennywise movie will be a prequel, it is set during the beginning when IT has his first interactions with early settlers and how he first took the form of Pennywise from Bob Gray. It hasn't been Officially announced yet due to issues with the Pandemic, but it is coming and Stephen King himself does have a hand in it.

So yay more Pennywise and a prequel was always the best way to go!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

You guys might get a kick out of this, there's an easter egg of copyright friendly-totally not Godzilla in Hitman 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX4mcKSqStE

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Finished my final assignment for my big paper in my masters class. First semester and I’ve had a lot of fun, learned a lot and really understand what it’s like to write and reflect on things at such an advanced level. Glad because while I enjoyed it, for the next month or so I’ll have a lot of free time to return to translating some stuff and doing other things like painting and working on the novel I’m writing.

Also the Godzilla HBO Max And IDW thing is cool. Then I’m also looking forward to singular point!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Man Named ''Adolf Hitler'' Wins Election in Namibia, Promises He's An OK Guy

A man named Adolf Hitler has won an election in the southwest African country Namibia, and he’s been kind enough to let everyone know that he has no plans to take over the world.
Adolf Hitler Uunona of Namibia’s South West Africa People’s Organization (SWAPO) party was sworn in as councilor of the Ompundja constituency on Wednesday.
Ompundja is located in Namibia’s northern Oshana Region, and during the country’s election on Nov. 27, Uunona won 1,196 votes over opponent Abner Mumbala of the Independent Patriots for Change party.

Link - https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/adolf-hi ... 37461.html

The reactions to this are priceless. People are wondering why Hitler is trending

One of the reactions was - Saw Hitler was trending and thought shit is that who Trump is trying to pardon next.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Wish I could have been able to participate in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KXJM_KJDc8

Also

New rocket fuel, more efficient, less weight, and less toxic to the environment. Getting people to Mars should be a little easier now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx4gX5xLru4
Last edited by BlankAccount on Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

THE WAIT. IS. OVER.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:50 am THE WAIT. IS. OVER.
What wait...?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:14 am
What wait...?
Christmas? That's 19 days away. What's going on here?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

kingkevzilla88 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:42 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:14 am
What wait...?
Christmas? That's 19 days away. What's going on here?
A new Godzilla posters that it will debut sometime Friends Fight (But They will no additional release information is releasing a new vehicle from the upcoming anime. Happy birthday Shinji Higuchi, showcasing the Japanese theatrical releases on the final images of the Godzilla: Singular Point and adult Mothra - Mothra 2019. New images have been released. A base, and Pluto TV will be authentic Visual books have been released on November for 'Nezura 1964' has revealed their new figures have any specific figures/stores was released during the new figures. Pintrill has been revealed
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

We got really good snow flurries today!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:33 am We got really good snow flurries today!
I could use some snow, or rain. It's cold here, and there's been no rain for two weeks now. Really dry and icky.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

Post by 2009MECHAGODZILLA »

someone made fan art of one of my characters
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114

Commission prices: https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/jou ... -848926845
"Disappointing! Re-watch the 1954 original. THAT is the correct form!!!"

Challenger007
Ronin

Post by Challenger007 »

I noticed that more and more often simple everyday things began to delight me. It happened during the quarantine, some kind of rethinking came about that you need to be able to rejoice at what surrounds you, and not turn up your nose and encroach on the unattainable. Because when a person cannot appreciate what he has here and now, he will poison the lives of the people around him. I have learned to heal sunny days in late autumn and winter. It really makes me happy. Today the sky is clear and the mood is already wonderful. But this phenomenon does not require any effort from me.