What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

After a while. I'm finally in the mood and motivation to play video game again. Because I just bought Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and excited to play it soon.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:After a while. I'm finally in the mood and motivation to play video game again. Because I just bought Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and excited to play it soon.
That's a good one! My favourite of the series.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

GOT MY PHONE BACK.

GODBLESS THE JAPANESE.

THOSE KINO KIN CALLED THE BUS STATION WHERE MY BUS WAS AND FOUND MY PHONE.

I WAS SO WORRIED, CAUSE IM FROM NYC, AND IF YOU LOSE YOUR PHONE THERE ITS SAYONARA

YAYAYAYT
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I didn't know I needed this till I saw it.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Darth Kiryu wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Behold mortals......bare witness to my 10,000th post.

Your new Seatopian Daikaiju!!
*I step forward agressively until you glare at me. Startled, slowly I bow down*

*Other TK members (Jnavs, NVZ, Stump Feet, Gfan, and more) slowly begin to bow down, as you look over us*

*The mods watch from afar*

GVZ: good things he's on our side.

Maritonic: for now.....

*They look in awe and fear as you scream a victorious "GODZILLA VS BIOLLANTE RULES" as TK bows to you*

Goji89: King Of The TKers

(for real, congrats papa)
Meanwhile I just kinda look on, knowing I have afmin powers another site he frequents... :twisted:
Goji89 vs Kiryu Coming 2020.

RIP Evan.

ArchdukeCaligula
Monsterland Worker

Post by ArchdukeCaligula »

I got my driver's license today. I was too nervous to get it back when I was in high school so I waited a bit. Definitely paid off, though.
HayesAJones wrote:
ArchdukeCaligula wrote:The Giant Behemoth(does that thing have a name)
He answers to Franklin.
JAGzilla wrote:^ What... the skreeonk… has gone wrong in your life that this level of hatred is directed at a cartoon three-year-old? :lol:

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

ArchdukeCaligula wrote:I got my driver's license today. I was too nervous to get it back when I was in high school so I waited a bit. Definitely paid off, though.
I still don`t have mine :shock:

I guess I`ve just lived in places that never required me to drive. Congrats though!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

the light-bulb went out in my room last night,but i have a new lamp to replace it for the time being. It actually feels nice cause i feel like an old 1800 man who using only a light bulb to see his writing.... Except i'm using a computer.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
ArchdukeCaligula wrote:I got my driver's license today. I was too nervous to get it back when I was in high school so I waited a bit. Definitely paid off, though.
I still don`t have mine :shock:

I guess I`ve just lived in places that never required me to drive. Congrats though!
Probably jobs that didn't require it either. I live in Sweden's second largest city, but in my line of work, a driving license is preferred for reliable and quick commuting.

Congrats Caligula!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Just got invited to do and lead a small, but important presentation for my government municipality. Minor, but a definitive stepping stone in my career path.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

This right here. Nuff said. :godzilla: :huge:
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

G-Matt wrote:This right here. Nuff said. :godzilla: :huge:
Wow, I can`t say I have a real need for this, but I absolutely love all the covers.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

That vs. Hedorah cover is amazing.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

the covers have that 80s action movie feel to them,but i keep laughing at Godzilla's head on the vs. Megalon cover. he looks like cookie monster :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I had to leave a few of my Godzilla figures in Brooklyn with my dad, specifically things like the Giant LPG Godzilla from 2014, and Some other stuff.

My dad just sent me a photo from his new apartment, and took my figures out of the boxes and made a new display. It looks cool, and I’m glad he did that cause it’s a good way to remember me.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

I woke up feeling happy. That hasn't happened in a while, so yay! ^u^
Last edited by Fish Cakes on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

My 4th Solo Victory Royale. I properly earned this one, too, no bullcrap sneaking around or forcing an idiot to back into the Storm. This time I took out 4th, 3rd, and 2nd place, along with some other guy a little earlier. That's a good feeling. :lol: Okay, to be fair, none of them seemed to be especially good, but neither am I, so it evens out...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

JAGzilla wrote:My 4th Solo Victory Royale. I properly earned this one, too, no bullcrap sneaking around or forcing an idiot to back into the Storm. This time I took out 4th, 3rd, and 2nd place, along with some other guy a little earlier. That's a good feeling. :lol: Okay, to be fair, none of them seemed to be especially good, but neither am I, so it evens out...
I won one at my brother's place just yesterday. I didn't do anything, didn't build and didn't even use my gun. I was just looking at them fight from afar the last 4 fighters and as the storm came closing in the last fighter who was very health depleted had no mats to build himself a ramp to go up the mountain by paradise palms. I used a smoke ninja bomb or whatever its called to jump up the mountain and was very well prepared to barrage him with my tommy gun as he approached...... but as soon as I got up.........Bam Victory Royale. I just started dancing (in game) and ran around the house like an idiot.....? :lol: .

It is a great feeling but the other guy must have been pissed as he spectated me dancing and would have seen my sucky loot almost zero mats and no kill whatsoever...... sometimes the Fortnite Gods just smile down upon you. I very hugely doubt I will replicate this win.

Camper goji89...... :oops:

Yeah I suck at the game.
Last edited by goji89 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

2 things: My swai are actually getting bigger! They're around 30% larger than when I first got them. There's also life in my Triops tank, not sure if they're Triops or Brachinella. Either one is a win for me though!
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

This:

So bloody cool, man.

#BotM