What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Voyager »

JAGzilla wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:20 pm Touch screens, and the lack of precision that comes with them. I just spent fifteen damn minutes typing up a post, and one wrong twitch of my finger erased it all.
They can be annoying, especially with age. But youngens like me have mastered them since a young age. I feel your anger, not directly, but my parents.
For Emperor and Empire!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Voyager wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:40 pm
JAGzilla wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:20 pm Touch screens, and the lack of precision that comes with them. I just spent fifteen damn minutes typing up a post, and one wrong twitch of my finger erased it all.
They can be annoying, especially with age. But youngens like me have mastered them since a young age. I feel your anger, not directly, but my parents.
Oh look at me I spend all day on my phone texting. Damn young people, get a job. And please get the hell off my damn lawn.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

goji89 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:45 pm
Oh look at me I spend all day on my phone texting. Damn young people, get a job. And please get the hell off my damn lawn.
Sorry, BRO. I can’t do that, DUDE. I’m too busy breakdancing all over your neatly trimmed grass.
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Voyager wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:34 pm

Sorry, BRO. I can’t do that, DUDE. I’m too busy breakdancing all over your neatly trimmed grass.
When we adults were your age, we had to walk fifteen miles through the snow, uphill both ways, if we wanted to find neatly trimmed grass to breakdance on. How did you get there? Uber? Lazy punks.

And related on-topic: laziness. Mine included, but mostly everyone else's.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Is it just me or is this place starting to have some really bad reception to GIF's all of a sudden?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

When you finish cleaning off and sanitizing the kitchen table, then the cat immediately plops down in the center of said table and begins to lick its ass.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:11 am Is it just me or is this place starting to have some really bad reception to GIF's all of a sudden?
You know I think you might be right, actually. I replied to this post with a gif but it disappeared without any explanation at all.

Hmm...

Added in 8 minutes 55 seconds:
Now I’m being told that there’s nothing in the moderator logs about my post being deleted? What the hell is going on?
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

X beats Z because X beat Y and Y beat Z.
For Emperor and Empire!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Edit: Remove because I don’t want to make people scared
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

^ Could you explain in a little more detail, please? I don't totally follow you but I'm curious about the circumstances.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I’m sorry, I get so nervous about this subject, just forget about this please
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Scared because of copyrights and issues with them?
O.k

I fear nothing....except sharks and cockroaches fuck those especially the damn roaches.
Last edited by goji89 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

For the creative, copyrights and intellectual property rights can be a scary topic to discuss. It's not something to be scared of, but to be wary of. Unfortunately the internet is being more and more regulated which is sort of shitty.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:57 pm For the creative, copyrights and intellectual property rights can be a scary topic to discuss. It's not something to be scared of, but to be wary of. Unfortunately the internet is being more and more regulated which is sort of shitty.
That’s really depressing man, it really suck that corporations use copyright as a weapon rather than use it fairly

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:09 pm Edit: Remove because I don’t want to make people scared
God damn, this makes it even worse. That sense of not knowing. :freak:

:lol:
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

GODZILLA2877
G-Force Personnel

Post by GODZILLA2877 »

JAGzilla wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:15 pm
Voyager wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:34 pm

When we adults were your age, we had to walk fifteen miles through the snow, uphill both ways, if we wanted to find neatly trimmed grass to breakdance on. How did you get there? Uber? Lazy punks.

And related on-topic: laziness. Mine included, but mostly everyone else's.
Last edited by GODZILLA2877 on Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

"This is the Dyson corrale straightener..."

I want that company to go bankrupt. I am fucking of thst goddamn ad.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Fandom just.. randomly locked me out of wiki's for legit no reason i can think of.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

People who have to keep constantly hammering in how much they dislike something, and take any opportunity they can to steer the conversation into talking about the thing they despise.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:25 pm People who have to keep constantly hammering in how much they dislike something, and take any opportunity they can to steer the conversation into talking about the thing they despise.
those people are literally annoying to deal with, they just don’t know where to shut up, and it worst if they don’t respect other peoples opinions and start yelling at other people because they have different opinions