The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

MinorBone Good wrote:A couple of days ago, I had one of my old dreams again, but not exactly. I was back at my elementary school, covered in about 4 feet of snow. There was a weird curvy path that it took. Anyways, by the main playground area, there was a small area that had just like a plastic floor and one of those child horns that children could speak through to communicate with through the park. Inside this area, was a thermostat, which appeared to be broken. It would constantly be switching numbers every few seconds. As it turns out, it was actually part of a 4 number code. Mind you, this part of the park never actually existed. I believe the code was “11” There were Various other codes throughout the park, although I don’t remember exactly where the other locations for the other codes were. The only other one that came close was me having to hold a candle next to trees to find the number scratched onto it.

Since this location is based on my old School, I could probably assume the last two codes where in the main play ground area, and the tire swing. I’ve had this dream before, and strangely enough I remembered the code exactly. You had to put the codes in numerical order for the code to work. The code was 4-11-13-13. There was a small, I think a bunker? Right next to the thermostat area. Again, this bunker never actually exists. After doing the two steps and remembering the code, I put it in a keypad on the side of the bunker. Once I did, the doors opened up. I didn’t feel cold when I was outside strangely, but this bunker made me feel just wrong. I stepped in anyway, and it was like an elevator with no buttons at all. The doors closed and I began my descent. Before, I never actually went down in the bunker.

When the doors opened back up, I was in an underground area. It was kind of dark. A few light bulbs were scattered above the ceiling. The stench of rot was strong down there. I walked through the under ground area, but I saw something move. The next Moment I saw a large creature with knife arms stab me right in the stomach. I only felt a bit of pain however, and felt myself being carried over towards the stench of rot. They put me into a green hued room. Inside, was a room flooded with water. One that would reach up to my belly. On the corners of the room there were bodies of frog people. What I thought was the smell of rot turned out to be these frog creatures. The creature dumped me in with the bodies. I wasn’t able to move at all. The strange thing was I felt one of the bodies began to move. Then another. Soon all of them began to move around me. I felt one of them stuck their large green hands into my wound and it Turning a slimy green. I still didn’t feel a thing however. My entire skin soon changed to look like them. My hands and feet grew, I could feel shifting in my eyes.

I quickly woke up after that.
Congrats, you just dreamed up an entire Crypt TV short!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I had a dream that I was having a very hard time shaving off my facial hair because I was using a terrible razor. I remember seeing a lot of blood dripping off my face to the point where it looks like my face had just been skinned off, but I just kept on shaving because I really wanted to get the hair off my face. It was quite freaky.

Well, I'm going to go shave for real right now.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

The dream I just woke up was... actually pretty normal compared to the others. Basically, the first thing I remember was me telling my sister that Mothra was carnivorous and that she intentionally divebombed people in her debut film (which I've never seen). Then, there was apparently a multi-franchise Kaiju Girls web-show coming out really soon. I guess a cousin was supposed to be coming over but they couldn't. Then, we were going to a restaurant (that looks like a very tall house turned into a TGI Fridays and an old theater at the same time) and a song that I think might have been F2020 but probably not was playing on the car radio. We went into some kind of warehouse and while I was walking around, it just cut. The dream isn't over yet.

Basically, the Kaiju Girls web-show started playing out of nowhere. It started in a city covered by a pink sky (probably sunset) and similarly-hued fog. Gorogong (from GigaBash) is apparently chasing a silhouettted Mothra away. He then turns around and sees Garamon, who's just frolicking much like he did in Ultra Q. Gorogong tells Garamon to get out but the latter refuses. Then, the former turns and walks away for whatever reason. Megalon hovers above the two during this. Then, a white beam (pulsing with faint rainbow-colored energy) descends and hits the ground, causing a bright flash. I woke up before I could see what happened next.

I guess that beam is what turns the monsters into anime girls. Maybe, I was the one making the series because I remember choosing a character design that kinda looked like Titanosaurus but wasn't? Also, Garamon was called Pigmon in my dream but he was as big as Gorogong so he kinda had to be Garamon. Thinking about it, this entire dream was probably because of that Pigmon/Garamon "I Am (All Of Me)" music video I watched yesterday. Watch it to the end and you'll find out why.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Damn it, I had a really cool dream last night, but I forgot what it was about. The only thing I could remember was seeing a chopped down tree and my dad telling me that the tree is independent from the rest of the United States.

Yeah, I don't get it either.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I had a dream where I made a post on TK about how Rando Yaguchi was a comedic character, and then I got cyber-bullied. I don’t remember any of the replies but one. It was LivingCorpse who said it and he said,

“I know he’s hot but comedic? I think you’re on drugs buddy.”

It was so random.
For Emperor and Empire!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

VoyagerGoji wrote:I had a dream where I made a post on TK about how Rando Yaguchi was a comedic character, and then I got cyber-bullied. I don’t remember any of the replies but one. It was LivingCorpse who said it and he said,

It was so random.
This actually made me laugh out loud.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GmkGoji wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:I had a dream where I made a post on TK about how Rando Yaguchi was a comedic character, and then I got cyber-bullied. I don’t remember any of the replies but one. It was LivingCorpse who said it and he said,

It was so random.
This actually made me laugh out loud.
Glad to hear :lol:
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So here's a dream i legit just remembered i had. I head over to my computer desk, and then the first thing i see is a broadway actor died of natural causes. He looked like James Monroe Igleheart from Aladdin but at the same time he also had a much different name. Then for whatever reason the Men in Black came to my house.

So dreams are meant to mean something right? Skreoonk does this mean?!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Gigantis wrote:So here's a dream i legit just remembered i had. I head over to my computer desk, and then the first thing i see is a broadway actor died of natural causes. He looked like James Monroe Igleheart from Aladdin but at the same time he also had a much different name. Then for whatever reason the Men in Black came to my house.

Weel, there's two very broad categories of dreams. The kind that has a meaning and the kind that are found on this thread.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Gigantis wrote:So here's a dream i legit just remembered i had. I head over to my computer desk, and then the first thing i see is a broadway actor died of natural causes. He looked like James Monroe Igleheart from Aladdin but at the same time he also had a much different name. Then for whatever reason the Men in Black came to my house.

You blocked something out you don't want to remember?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Living Corpse wrote: You blocked something out you don't want to remember?
I certainly don't remember seeing the Men in Black come to my house, or James Monroe Igleheart dying... less the latter's a stand-in for some other celebrity i forgot the name of.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream about a retro-styled horror game where you play as a human in a fast food restaurant making specially designed lab-grown burgers and the like for dinosaurs who, thanks to the use of the cameras within the establishment, see you as one of them when they come up to the drive thru. There was also occasionally moments about having to fight and kill marauding humans, with the implication that you would use their meat to make more fast food.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

Oh great, now I'm having climate change debates in my sleep. Fortunately the arguments presented were so thoroughly nonsensical that debunking them was easy even for my non-logical brain half. Climate change isn't a problem because there's less big predators now? What?

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

My back was covered in tumorous growths to the point I couldn't stand upright.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

G2000 wrote:My back was covered in tumorous growths to the point I couldn't stand upright.
I'm kinda afraid to ask you what you think this means. :freak:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Basically, an Overwatch channel opened on Pluto TV but it's not gameplay but official animations (that definitely aren't character trailers). Also, Chihiro from Danganronpa was there and
Spoiler:
he was a girl instead of a femboy

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

I had a dream last night that my favorite cat (who's getting very old and has never really been outside since she hates the outdoors) wandered out of our house and got lost and we never found her. When I woke up I gave my cat a hug and felt better.

Also Nile Crocodiles were swimming in our flooded driveway for some reason.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I dreamed that there was an older Super Smash Bros. game where you could play as a raptor or a dilophosaurus, and so I was confused why Smash Ultimate brought back every fighter except those two.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

The Snickers and Monsterverse incarnations of Godzilla were mechs (that look exactly like they do normally) fighting in a field. The Snickers Godzilla clawed at its opponent, killing him.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Had another weird K.W.C themed dream last night. It was MonsterVerse Godzilla vs. Shin Godzilla, and the banner was this incredibly bleak looking banner that seemed to be in the ruin Tokyo stage from Unleashed.

As for who won, i can't seem to remember. I know there was other kaiju battling inbetween this fight though.