The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by Showa Gyaos »

My dreams have no solid meaning, so here's my best take of it:

I dreamt that this evil sorceress was brewing over a massive loss of orcs to a rag-tag band of royal soldiers. I felt as though I was watching a movie, but also felt like I was part of it. She held her hand out, and a darkly red flame ignited in her palm. "I will show them the power of the Phoenix..." she uttered.

All of a sudden, the knights storm her castle, which is dimly lit by a torch being held by one soldier. "You should not have entered my domain, fools!" Her disembodied voice can be heard, echoing throughout the castle. A red feather falls upon the torch, and kills the flame when making contact with the fire (the feather turned to ash). The soldiers were barely visible in the darkness, but whatever was in their presence was perfectly hidden. The Phoenix swiftly swooped down with (what were probably) its talons, tearing one soldier apart with ease. I couldn't see the Phoenix, what it looked like, or what other means of killing its victims happened to be, but I saw blood fly from the soldiers. The knights could only fire blindly, since even they couldn't see the Phoenix. The last knight standing managed to get a shot at the Phoenix with his crossbow, but he was smashed by the perfectly shrouded bird of prey.

Then, everything went pitch black. It seemed as though I was one of the soldiers, since I heard the witch tease me with the haunting words: "I see you..." I heard what sounded like a large object swooping down from above, and *SPLAT!!!* After that, I woke up, startled by my dream. I found it interesting. This dream happened a few years ago, btw.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

I had a dream that I failed every single one of my college classes. Worst nightmare ever.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

Had a dream the other day that had no point whatsoever. It started in the high school I graduated from. It was the end of the day and I was walking through the hall with my friends. We leave the building and outside looked NOTHING like the school. It looked like a mall. People crowded outside around tables, benches, and vending machines. As I stepped out, a sitcom-style bully named Cliff (seriously... sitcom style) wearing a leather jacket walked past with some cronies and one of my friends called him a dick. He didn't even listen, just kept walking. Well, for some reason I depart from my friends and go to the worlds smallest, foggiest locker room and walk out forgetting my clothes. For yet another unexplained reason, when I realized i was naked I ran to a VENDING MACHINE thinking there would be clothes. Obviously there weren't. So I proceed to another part of what was in the dream-world version of my old high school... A wal-mart. I rush in, trying to cover my nads so nobody would see my shame and stole some clothes. After I put them on, some fat guy tells me that Cliff was looking for me. I walk outside, see my friends, walk towards them and then it's like a random scene change and I was in a restaraunt in a skyscraper overlooking a city. Then I woke up.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

HeiseiGodzilla117 wrote:Had a dream the other day that had no point whatsoever. It started in the high school I graduated from. It was the end of the day and I was walking through the hall with my friends. We leave the building and outside looked NOTHING like the school. It looked like a mall. People crowded outside around tables, benches, and vending machines. As I stepped out, a sitcom-style bully named Cliff (seriously... sitcom style) wearing a leather jacket walked past with some cronies and one of my friends called him a dick. He didn't even listen, just kept walking. Well, for some reason I depart from my friends and go to the worlds smallest, foggiest locker room and walk out forgetting my clothes. For yet another unexplained reason, when I realized i was naked I ran to a VENDING MACHINE thinking there would be clothes. Obviously there weren't. So I proceed to another part of what was in the dream-world version of my old high school... A wal-mart. I rush in, trying to cover my nads so nobody would see my shame and stole some clothes. After I put them on, some fat guy tells me that Cliff was looking for me. I walk outside, see my friends, walk towards them and then it's like a random scene change and I was in a restaraunt in a skyscraper overlooking a city. Then I woke up.
This is like many of my dreams--they seem to have a point when I am dreaming, but lack organization when I think about it in reality. :lol:
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.

Gib money.

Gorosaurus Rex
EDF Instructor

Post by Gorosaurus Rex »

Recently had a dream where I was a paratrooper fighting off thousands of swarming insects with an imaginary pistol.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote: And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.

Drewzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by Drewzilla »

I honestly don't like dreams in general. I have come to a conclusion on all dreams.

Bad Dreams: Usually with these, you wake up panicked and scared to death, and are afraid to go to sleep again.
Weird dreams: You wake up confused as to what's all going on and it takes you a minute or 2 to regain your grasp on reality
Good Dreams: All you get from this is dissapointment cause you wake up and suddenly all the things that made you happy was false.

This is just me of course, maybe you guys have different views on it.
wataru wrote:DO NOT eat Walmart's Great Value High Fiber Bars - Chocolate. You will fart for HOURS!

I bought a box and couldnt sleep because I kept farting. You doze off and PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! wake up.

DrKaiju1954
G-Grasper

Post by DrKaiju1954 »

I had a dream today that i was walking this girl that i like to her class and she told me she didnt like me.Scared the shit out of me because it felt so real,horrible dream
"You're trespassing in my reality. Ask permission next time."

Ultraman Omega
Monsterland Worker

Post by Ultraman Omega »

Try this one out: I had a dream where I was lucid dreaming. I'm still not sure whether or not I was actually lucid dreaming, or dreaming that I was lucid dreaming.

I've also had one where I turned into Ultraman or some variant, and fired massive beams from my whole head while flying around a pirate ship located in the ceiling of my bedroom.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

October 30-31, 2010:

After watching a zombie movie marathon, I went to bed. A series of *brief* dreams included one where my brother, me and a friend were killing zombies across the world with Google Earth. There was a button for "Single" (?) and "Wide Extermination." I clicked "Single," and one zombie was killed. I toyed with that for a bit, and my brother says "Let's hit the other button!" I clicked it, and numerous atomic bombs destroyed Earth. We floated around in space, afterwards, and a "red hole" (a black hole that suddenly turned bright red for some reason) sucked us up.
ScrumpBump wrote:

Gib money.

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

heres a dream i had.

it was a normal day 'til i was transported somewhere, like a city sorta place. things were attacking, i fought them off. and it was like a video game (maybe because i played alot of video games that day) i had some missions (i.e shoot MKG and Gigan in the half pipe thingie) and i could glide like Varan for some reason. it all ended in some race of chaos when i was about to win and i pretty much won. it was like an alternate universe.
Dynomy
If all else fails, eat pudding. Pudding never fails!

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

To tell the truth, it was a dream that inspired me to write War of the Kaiju. After they released Justice League Season 1 on DVD I watched several episodes before falling asleep. The dream I had was me taking on the forms of various monsters and helping the League fight a bunch of super villians and Godzilla monsters. I also remember the bracelet on my right arm that glowed when I went from human to monster. For some reason that dream stuck with me and thus the story was born.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

KaneLocke
EDF Instructor

Post by KaneLocke »

Dreamed about playing Modern Warfare 2, no joke. I play that game waaaaay too much.
Proud father, husband, and son.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

I had a Nightmare About A Clover xenomorph Hybrid Trying to Murder me. it was ssssoooooooooo Strange. at the end i had cake. i know it sounds like an Eight year olds dream, but it's True!

DrKaiju1954
G-Grasper

Post by DrKaiju1954 »

KaneLocke wrote:Dreamed about playing Modern Warfare 2, no joke. I play that game waaaaay too much.
Dude ive had dreams about MW2 also o.O
"You're trespassing in my reality. Ask permission next time."

Hotrod93
G-Force Personnel

Post by Hotrod93 »

Oddest f*ucking dream ive had lately I shit you not.:

Other night I dream't I was inside a house full of people wearing mask, The people took thie masks off and revealed to be cow people who needed a champion to save their world made of frozen yogurt. I refused to go cause it was Strawberry and they started attacking me with their udders, I got a stick and fought back by hitting them. Then I found out that they were really pinata robots set up by a Chinese man who wanted to test me to see if I should marry his daughter, after he sees im worthy he brings his daughter out and then says "You know have to have kids.".

Freaking out about what just happend I threw the stick at the Chinese dude and he was a hologram and the Girl started screaming cause her dad was a hologram. So we ran and then when I went to look at her she turned into a bear with a saddle on its back, I got on it and a machine gun appeared. Then we ran to and open field where Robots and th e Treemen from Lord of the Rings were fighting, We rushed into battle and for some reason I had a sword and we started destorying everything. After the battle ended the bear said "Now we can get married and have kids" and then I was like "Sorry I dont date bears."

: |
Tyler wrote:$200 if I hump a car.

GojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by GojiFan »

Hotrod93 wrote:Oddest f*ucking dream ive had lately I shit you not.:

Other night I dream't I was inside a house full of people wearing mask, The people took thie masks off and revealed to be cow people who needed a champion to save their world made of frozen yogurt. I refused to go cause it was Strawberry and they started attacking me with their udders, I got a stick and fought back by hitting them. Then I found out that they were really pinata robots set up by a Chinese man who wanted to test me to see if I should marry his daughter, after he sees im worthy he brings his daughter out and then says "You know have to have kids.".

Freaking out about what just happend I threw the stick at the Chinese dude and he was a hologram and the Girl started screaming cause her dad was a hologram. So we ran and then when I went to look at her she turned into a bear with a saddle on its back, I got on it and a machine gun appeared. Then we ran to and open field where Robots and th e Treemen from Lord of the Rings were fighting, We rushed into battle and for some reason I had a sword and we started destorying everything. After the battle ended the bear said "Now we can get married and have kids" and then I was like "Sorry I dont date bears."

This should be turned into a movie...
Legionmaster wrote:You can't counter-seduce, women can shut down their libido at will. It's scary fast too. You'll have to do the man version: punch her in the face.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Hotrod93 wrote:Oddest f*ucking dream ive had lately I shit you not.:

I'm guessing you have been watching a lot of movies, lately? :lol:
ScrumpBump wrote:

Gib money.

Gorosaurus Rex
EDF Instructor

Post by Gorosaurus Rex »

Hellspawn28 wrote:My last night dream had two parts:

I had a dream where my little sister of mine had the power to change people, and change me into girl made where a bunch of girly crap. God it feel like a nightmare, but lucky at the end I turn her head into a fish afterwards. The second dream deal the aliens from War of the Worlds '05 attacking our cities, and I had to become a GL to stop them. I was able to kill them all until a gaint demon rat cameout of nowhere and try to kill me. I woke up before the fight was finish.
Strange seeing as I also had a gender bending dream last night. Some guy transformed me because I accidentally walked in on him and his girlfriend.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote: And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Gorosaurus Rex wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:My last night dream had two parts:

I had a dream where my little sister of mine had the power to change people, and change me into girl made where a bunch of girly crap. God it feel like a nightmare, but lucky at the end I turn her head into a fish afterwards. The second dream deal the aliens from War of the Worlds '05 attacking our cities, and I had to become a GL to stop them. I was able to kill them all until a gaint demon rat cameout of nowhere and try to kill me. I woke up before the fight was finish.
Strange seeing as I also had a gender bending dream last night. Some guy transformed me because I accidentally walked in on him and his girlfriend.
Maybe...he wanted a twosome? :shock:
ScrumpBump wrote:

Gib money.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

I can never fully remember my dreams. But I can recall the basics and just from that I can safely say there are some weird ones. And I means friends-being-replaced-by-bugs, Chupacabra-home-invasion, demon-flying-squirrel, Cthulhu-vs-Godzilla weird.