The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by Voyager »

TK joined the great internet war on the side of the 4channers. We were directly responsible for stopping the FurAffinity army from advancing into the Heartland of the Movie-Based subreddits. I, and a few other TK members went on a crusade and slaughtered some DeviantArtists after they tried to assassinate Arbok.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

^
what

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:26 am ^
what
Getting hit over the head does no favours, let me assure you.

Added in 7 minutes 35 seconds:
Just want to add another, less-weird dream.

One time I was walking around my local Woolworths supermarket, and I was being chased by some Bouncers. As I turn every aisle I see a velociraptor, and they start chasing me as well. So by the time I reach the last aisle, I have 10 raptors and 10 bouncers coming towards me. I’m backed up against a wall, and to my relief, Woody Harrelson comes and saves my life.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dreamed that my dad was being attacked by a wendigo, so I used a silver axe to cut apart the wendigo and then burned it.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Me and my family visited Japan again and went in a restaurant by the ocean at night (or early morning, I'm not sure) and a volcano suddenly erupted right across the sea from us, followed by a subsequent earthquake and we had to flee from the area.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I watched a CCTV video of people in Japan walking on a malfunctioning people mover and getting zapped to death.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I awoke in London, and Rule Britannia instrumental was playing. I was on a double-decker bus full of people with knives and the Royals. I then wished that I was back in Sydney, and then a Magpie wearing thongs (flip-flops for you Americans) and a cork hat came and flew me back to Australia while Down Under played.
Last edited by Voyager on Mon May 03, 2021 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Voyager wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:29 am I awoke in London, and Rule Britannia instrumental was playing. I was on a double-decker bus full of people with knives and the Royals. I then wished that I was back in Sydney, and then a Magpie wearing thongs (flip-flops for you Americans) and a cork hat came and flew me back to Australia while Down Under played.
Wait, Australians call flip-flops thongs?

Al Diplodocus
Interpol Agent
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and occasionally Brossard, Quebec and Chicago, Illinois

Post by Al Diplodocus »

At one point in a dream I had last night about watching two B-movies. The first was a kind of post-apocalyptic film frim Australia where a slurpasaur snake tore apart a gecko. Later, we got a first person shooter-esque sequence of the protag fighting a snake in a ruins. Can't remember its title, but part of it was Colossus 2.0 or somethig similar. The next was called Land of the Titans, a kind of sequel to One Million years BC. Various palaeoartists from the mid=20th century worked on it.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

The dream I had this morning was....interesting.

It took place in a dystopian future where only humans had freedom, but humanoid creatures such as vampires, werewolves, reptilians, etc., were forced to live a horrible prison life where they get abused by the guards everyday. Eventually, some of them try to escape to freedom, but I woke up before I knew what happened to them.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

So me and my family was in a zombie apocalypse and this bootleg Tower of Sauron fell from the sky. I guess we all knew to get on it and it flew off with us. Then, the dream must;ve skipped backwards in time because next thing I remember, we went to a cousin's house. I can't remember their names but they were both really long and really hard to pronounce. My sister was playing a free, browser version of Star Wars Battlefront 2 and then, we heard something. Can't remember what but then, zombies came. We ran out the house and then started driving through a foggy landscape, I think.

That's all I remember about the main "plot" but one weird detail is that the big Tower-of-Sauron thing was called God's Bowel. I have no idea.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Without getting into details about the personal significance of the dream, I dreamt my girlfriend and I were married with a 2 year old. Larry David and Elliot Page were contacting me about a movie I was writing to direct, but my son wanted to watch a non-existent Heisei Godzilla movie with the Gotengo. We lived by a lake. Everything was perfect.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Last night, I dreamed that I met with actor Anthony Mackie of MCU fame and hung out with him.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Thu May 27, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Forgot to post this yesterday but I had a dream where I had to parkour away from Bill Cosby in what looked like a mixture between a library and the Children's Museum.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Because of my trashy night, I had three dream intervals.

1. It was me and a bunch of school mates running at superman speeds across a highway, and then we tumbled into some bushes and found his hidden dirt track. We start riding down it on snowboards (IIRC) and then we eventually came to this underground facility. One kid tries to take my phone but I convince him to give it back and it works (he’s really thick-headed irl).

2. I’m on a street and next to me is a river that holds The Statue of Liberty. My job is to assemble her, and to boot, she’s also sentient. So, I assemble her easily until it comes to torch and tablet. It takes forever, but we eventually find it.

3. I go to a little kids party to pick something up, and to my horror, the kids are being entertained by Disney’s Dr. Facilier. But it isn’t regular Facilier, it’s actually a hybrid of him and a geonosian from Star Wars. Also, he’s like 2 feet tall. I put a spell on him, and he turns into an orange, which I then smash into mush. His death brings around plagues however, as the garden is now infested with toads and frogs.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Shin Ultraman's second trailer came out. A visual I remember (may have been the thumbnail) is Neronga, covered in fog, bent over in an unnatural way while turning his head around and staring at the camera head-on. Bandai figures released of two kaiju and an alien. There was Shin Namegon, who looked really spiky and metallic, and Shin Ragon, who was basically a green, plain Neronga with a cuttlefish head for a face. The alien kinda looked like a plant-themed Nova but in the dream, I thought it looked like Alien Pitt... for some reason.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Deadpool turns the Duolingo bird into a cake bird, and forces it to eat itself. After it’s eaten, it’s reformed. The problem is, the Duolingo bird becomes addicted to eating itself, so it wont stop when DP wants it too.
For Emperor and Empire!

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Recently, I've had many dreams in which I have gorilla-like forearms and switch between knuckle walking and bipedal positions, I've probably been looking too much into Kong and apes lately. The other "dream" however, is so strange so prepare yourselves in case you find it too weird...

Basically I got a job as a screenwriter, and wrote the final draft for the Black Widow movie (which in this dream actually had a more classic Task Master) and somehow I got a hold of the script for the cancelled The Amazing Spider-Man 3, and Rhino was the only villain with the Sinister Six setup seemingly being forgotten. Rhino's inclusion only got weirder however, as I was looking deeper into the story, Rhino's motive was revealed to be that of having uh... Played with himself a little too much that he went infertile, and Spider-Man would constantly use this against him in some really questionably written jokes... Seriously, I don't understand how this stuff could have been made in my head and why I had to suffer through a dream visualizing this mess.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I recently had a dream where I met Japanese voice actress Ayana Taketatsu, probably best known as Azusa in K-On!

Last edited by G-Matt on Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I had a weird dream last night. Don't remember much about how it started but last thing I remember had something to do with being chased by Russian or German spies or something or other.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983