Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: Random facts about you

Post by goji89 »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote: - Baja Blast is my favorite Soda.
:thumbsup:

I haven't had a close friend since 4th grade. On that note my social life is practically nonexistent.

I spend almost all my free time either sleeping or on the internet.
And WTF am I to you? A joke?

Thought we were BFF's........ :cry: .

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I can't be friends with someone who doesn't love Shin Godzilla. :twisted:
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:I haven't had a close friend since 4th grade. On that note my social life is practically nonexistent.

I spend almost all my free time either sleeping or on the internet.
Get out and do shit with yourself. Your life won't improve unless you make it, regardless of why it is the way it is now. Unless you can honestly tell yourself and believe you're happy being socially-deprived and friendless. I've been there, wasn't for me. A lot of times it just takes some courage and perseverance.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-I've recently been getting really into vaporwave aesthetics and music.
-I love 90's anime.
-I'm a bit of a meat lover.
-I love speculative evolution.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:I can't be friends with someone who doesn't love Shin Godzilla. :twisted:

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Kiryu2012 wrote:-I'm a bit of a meat lover.
ha, gay.

Same though, especially seafood. I'm happy I live in (San Fran) Bay Area for the seafood if nothing else. I could eat fried calamari and clam chowder for DAYS if it wasn't for how bad they both are for you. There's some nice markets near me, lots of fresh fish to cook up at home thankfully. I'd go pescitarian if I didn't love BBQ so much. Especially Korean and Hawaiian.

Another random fact: Pizza is really boring to me. People seem to really like it, but it's so bad for you and there's always so many better alternatives whenever my friends have it. Then people shit on Little Caesars when it's like they're all awful, that one's just straightforward honest about it. I'd still rather order some Chinese or something 99.9% of the time though.

While I'm on the subject of nutrition, everyone here should stop drinking soda, juice, and other high-sugar beverages casually. They're REALLY bad for you. Make sure you burn more calories than you intake everyday, exercise daily, take any and all prescribed meds as prescribed, bathe (wash well), brush and floss twice a day, drink water, maintain your facial hair, self-improvement takes a long time. U w U
Last edited by Fish Cakes on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Fish Cakes wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:-I'm a bit of a meat lover.
ha, gay.

Same though, especially seafood. I'm happy I live in (San Fran) Bay Area for the seafood if nothing else. I could eat fried calamari and clam chowder for DAYS if it wasn't for how bad they both are for you. There's some nice markets near me, lots of fresh fish to cook up at home thankfully. I'd go pescitarian if I didn't love BBQ so much. Especially Korean and Hawaiian.

Another random fact: Pizza is really boring to me. People seem to really like it, but it's so bad for you and there's always so many better alternatives whenever my friends have it. Then people poop on Little Caesars when it's like they're all awful, that one's just straightforward honest about it. I'd still rather order some Chinese or something 99.9% of the time though.

While I'm on the subject of nutrition, everyone here should stop drinking soda, juice, and other high-sugar beverages casually. They're REALLY bad for you. Make sure you burn more calories than you intake everyday, exercise daily, take any and all prescribed meds as prescribed, bathe (wash well), brush and floss twice a day, drink water, maintain your facial hair, self-improvement takes a long time. U w U
I used to work at a high end pizza joint in Brooklyn when I was in college. If pizza doesn’t do it for you, then it means you had bad pizza. ;)

Agreed about soda, I almost always drink tea or some sort of seltzer. The other issue is beer though, which I drink a lot of. Perhaps I should drink more wine.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I'm not a huge huge alcohol drinker myself, but I do enjoy a good Margarita every now and then. I looove a cup of tea with a cookie, and even the sugary drinks, but I try to offset it by running everyday and keeping some water near me. Even putting a lot of ice on something like soda helps.

#BotM

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

Godzilla165 wrote:I'm not a huge huge alcohol drinker myself, but I do enjoy a good Margarita every now and then. I looove a cup of tea with a cookie, and even the sugary drinks, but I try to offset it by running everyday and keeping some water near me. Even putting a lot of ice on something like soda helps.
same, I like a beer or some whiskey after work but I'm not out to get plastered. I love caffeine though
your source of self destruction

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Fish Cakes wrote:Oh, bonus fact: I don't drink, smoke, or vape.
Good boy, I also hate smoking or vaping, vaping is for cringelords.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

AllosaurHell wrote:
Fish Cakes wrote:Oh, bonus fact: I don't drink, smoke, or vape.
Good boy, I also hate smoking or vaping, vaping is for cringelords.
I smoke but hate vaping.......

Marlboro Reds mothafuqas
Last edited by goji89 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Vaping and smoking are both disgusting, as far as I'm concerned, and in particular I don't understand why it's supposed to be a cool thing people do socially. What in God's name compels people to stand around breathing each other's stinking, toxic smoke in?
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

JAGzilla wrote:Vaping and smoking are both disgusting, as far as I'm concerned, and in particular I don't understand why it's supposed to be a cool thing people do socially. What in God's name compels people to stand around breathing each other's stinking, toxic smoke in?
Whoa, whoa slow your roll TK Becky.......

I smoke not to be cool but because its my choice. To say its disgusting thats like your opinion man. Im not gonna hate other peoples choices its on them....but don't act all high and holy. Good for you that you don't smoke but don't look down on those that do.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

While I agree that smoking cigarettes or smoking anything in general around animals, children, and the elderly is gross and appalling, I will say that the biggest misconception when it comes to smoking is "You do it to look cool", 95/100 times people smoke because they NEED it.

Be it because of Anxiety, Stress, a comfort blanket or a multitude of other situations, it happens.

For me, I smoke weed when I feel tons of stress coming on, like I have College starting up again in a few days, the 3rd to be exact, and I feel completely overwhelmed, but when I smoke I'm numb to a lot of that stress and instead enjoy the moment.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

_JNavs_ wrote:While I agree that smoking cigarettes or smoking anything in general around animals, children, and the elderly is gross and appalling, I will say that the biggest misconception when it comes to smoking is "You do it to look cool", 95/100 times people smoke because they NEED it.

Be it because of Anxiety, Stress, a comfort blanket or a multitude of other situations, it happens.

For me, I smoke weed when I feel tons of stress coming on, like I have College starting up again in a few days, the 3rd to be exact, and I feel completely overwhelmed, but when I smoke I'm numb to a lot of that stress and instead enjoy the moment.
Well, two thing here. First, I'd put weed and tobacco in two different categories where this is concerned. Second, there's a difference between why someone starts smoking tobacco and why they continue to do so.

Once addicted, yeah, they use it to combat anxiety, stress etc (though those negative feelings are heightened by - and often time entirely rooted in - the addiction). But prior to your body acclimating to tobacco, it doesn't have that calming effect for most people. Most people, in my experience, start smoking pretty much because it looks cool.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I used to smoke a good deal of weed back in secondary school and leading into my freshman year in college. I've long since lost the taste for it, though and really don't feel the need to ever try it again, even though I'll admittedly get a small pine for it every blue moon.

I smoked in secondary school to look cool with my friends at the time, and by freshman college, I just had the taste for it and couldn't easily shake it for a good while there.

#BotM

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Godzilla165 wrote:I used to smoke a good deal of weed back in secondary school and leading into my freshman year in college. I've long since lost the taste for it, though and really don't feel the need to ever try it again, even though I'll admittedly get a small pine for it every blue moon.

I smoked in secondary school to look cool with my friends at the time, and by freshman college, I just had the taste for it and couldn't easily shake it for a good while there.
Yeah I stopped smoking as soon as I started College, to get my head on the right track, it worked lol.

But it's the end of summer so I figured might as well end it relaxed and stress free :lol:
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Yo, I don't hate smoking, vaping, or drinking (despite them all being really pretty bad for your health) I have friends who do all of them, I know they need them to cope. If they ever show interest in quitting, I'd definitely be the one to encourage and support them through that process (and not judge if they relapse.) Don't chastise people like that, be a positive influence in people's recovery by role modeling healthy habits, dangit! >:c

Also, I consider myself more of a bitch than a good boy tbh. V●ᴥ●V

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

People are also ignoring the social factor of smoking. While I never smoked cigs, when I worked at a restaurant, during clean up, everyone would smoke outside and chat.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:People are also ignoring the social factor of smoking. While I never smoked cigs, when I worked at a restaurant, during clean up, everyone would smoke outside and chat.
Oh that's a good one.

It's true. While I'm at work me and a couple of my coworkers take an unofficial break.... ;) and go outside to light up a cig and just unload on each other about everything in our life's or just bitch about management.