Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Random facts about you

Post by eabaker »

Leviarex wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 am
eabaker wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:11 am
Leviarex wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:57 pm Despite being a christian whose father's a priest, I fully empathize with atheism.
I never actually noticed this post until today. As an atheist, I have to ask, what does it mean to "empathize with atheism"?

Simple: I understand why some people find it hard to/don't believe in God or feel the need to follow any kind of religion. Enough so that I don't judge them for it.
Interesting. It would never occur to me that this was something that needed to be "understood."

For my part, btw, the only reason I've ever had or required for being an atheist is that I had no reason to be a theist.

I may have mentioned this on the board before, but I actually really dislike the label "atheist." I do not appreciate being socially and culturally categorized relative to theists in that way.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

See i consider myself a Christian and hold many Christian values but I absolutely despise the idea of organized religion. It always leads to a twisting, corruption, and radicalization of the very ideals they claim to hold dear.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:33 pm See i consider myself a Christian and hold many Christian values but I absolutely despise the idea of organized religion. It always leads to a twisting, corruption, and radicalization of the very ideals they claim to hold dear.
Only real thing I hate is Mega Churches that scam the hell out of people from their life savings just so the pastor can live in damn luxury and have the balls to say it's "what God wants".

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I was raised in a Christian family and I still hold my Christian beliefs, but my religion doesn't play a big part of my life anymore.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I'm Catholic and my religion plays a big part in my life and we've passed it down to our children. It's who we are.

But I'm still one sarcastic son of a biiitch lol.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I've pretty much embraced memes at this point. Folks can make the comparisons between Superman/Batman and Godzilla/Kong regarding Save Martha/Save Mothra all they want.

I myself on the other hand make Gamera the Wonder Woman of the three!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I tend to keep thinking Kurt Russell and Russell Crowe are the same person. Probably blame the name Russell in their names...

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:33 pm I tend to keep thinking Kurt Russell and Russell Crowe are the same person. Probably blame the name Russell in their names...
As long as you don't confuse Vin Diesel with actual Diesel at the pumps.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:36 pm
GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:33 pm I tend to keep thinking Kurt Russell and Russell Crowe are the same person. Probably blame the name Russell in their names...
Don't worry; it's hard not to notice when you're pumping Vin Diesel.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

eabaker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:25 am
goji89 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:36 pm
Don't worry; it's hard not to notice when you're pumping Vin Diesel.
:lol:

I see what you did there.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I grew up more with and a fan of Mortal Kombat than I was of Street Fighter. Even then I have respect for the latter as it was the first in the fighting game genre and without it there wouldn't be any Mortal Kombat.

I'm also more interested in Darkstalkers then I am of Street Fighter given its setting, concept and lore. Probably helps that I'm such a mythology and cryptid buff.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

I have a ton of scars and all of them are from me playing rough with my childhood dog :lol:

I’ve been to China to attend the marriage of a millionaire with my mom. Even got to stay in the best-fuckin-house ever. Best two week vacation of my entire life. I swear I am not shitting any of you

I sent a letter to Nintendo when i was a kid asking for the next Pokémon games to come out near my upcoming birthday (this was before Gen 4) and they sent back a letter saying “Sorry, we can’t do that, but have this instead!”” with a cute doodle of Pikachu and the words “Happy Birthday, Jermobooka!”

No, i will never sell it. It’s my most prized possession. It’s currently framed in my room.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Jermobooka wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:44 pm I have a ton of scars and all of them are from me playing rough with my childhood dog :lol:

I’ve been to China to attend the marriage of a millionaire with my mom. Even got to stay in the best-fuckin-house ever. Best two week vacation of my entire life. I swear I am not shitting any of you

I sent a letter to Nintendo when i was a kid asking for the next Pokémon games to come out near my upcoming birthday (this was before Gen 4) and they sent back a letter saying “Sorry, we can’t do that, but have this instead!”” with a cute doodle of Pikachu and the words “Happy Birthday, Jermobooka!”

No, i will never sell it. It’s my most prized possession. It’s currently framed in my room.
Alot to unpack here but...... maybe tomorrow.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Jermobooka wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:44 pm I have a ton of scars and all of them are from me playing rough with my childhood dog :lol:

:shock:

Uh... dang, what have I done that I can compare to Jermo’s wacky adventures? Oh I have it!

I’ve shot someone in the foot while staying at a relative’s place in Louisiana.
For Emperor and Empire!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Voyager wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:23 am
I’ve shot someone in the foot while staying at a relative’s place in Louisiana.
Damn.... nevermind
Last edited by goji89 on Mon May 03, 2021 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

- My blood type is rare, B-.
- Currently 20 years old and still single, due to me being absurdly picky.
- I played with a Buzz Lightyear toy at 4 years old and used it as a stand in for Mechagodzilla (yes, you heard that right) whenever I'd do my "Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla" recreations with toys.
- I've been praying Spider-Man 4 gets made forever now, and it feels like that wish may slowly manifest given the rumors at Marvel coming out each day, so it makes me feel as though I may have magically caused this to happen.
- I'm addicted to the free fighting game on Steam called "Drunken Wrestlers 2", which I've made maps for.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

Submitting a photo I recently took of the Vermont U-Haul truck (which features Champ) to deviantart on monday has put me on a paranormal kick.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-I had a run in with a rattlesnake.
-I lowkey wanna try gamey meat.
-IMHO, Werewolves >>> Vampires.
-I'm a fan of sea shanties.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:04 pm -IMHO, Werewolves >>> Vampires.
-I'm a fan of sea shanties.
You know what? You're okay.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

I like Shin Godzilla
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.